Sarging russian girls - Page 3

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

slaba na peredok? u say this shit when u open a set? have u ever field tested it? btw, I don't disagree on 'kak dela line" at all, unless u are in Comfort.

Miami Beach, FL

Quote Originally Posted by MDS
    slaba na peredok?
    LOL

yes i did that. thats not an opener btw. more like A2

4. Cultural Bits

I am learning Russian and it definitely helps to make a deeper connection with Russian people. But I think that knowing a few things about Russian culture in general can make the difference between looking like someone who's trying to impress and someone who actually cares about it.
    Knowing some music would be a way to start. I'm only now starting to get in to older Russian rock, but I would suggest starting by checking out bands like Kino (which is in itself a whole conversation subject), Nautilus Pompilius, Chicherina, etc. Cool pop groups right now (besides Tatu) are Glukoza, Nichya, Blestiashchie, and Zemfira. Or if you can get a hold of a copy of the movies "Nightwatch" and "Daywatch" you would be blown away by the filmmaking.
    Point being, just be curious about it, cause knowing a little bit of this can mean a lot to a Russian girl who is very far from home and doesn't expect to hear about it (it's even good even to defuse AMOGs). I study it because I actually would like a Russian woman in my life when the time comes, but if you just want to expand your horizons I say it is definitely worth knowing.

Seattle

I think being Russian and gaming on Russian chicks is really easy. I've been to this Russian club a few times and the second time I opened a set and holy shit was it easy. It was my first time sarging, so I ejected pretty early, but throughout the night she was eye-f***ing me. Next time I go I will try a few more things I have come up with.
    Oh and as far as the language goes...I would only do it in Russian, maybe in C1-3 I would speak Russian to her, but not in any of the A phases.

6. 1 technique

Well I'm new here so take what I say with a grain of salt....
    People , especially from Russia and other stronger cultures appreciate cultural flattery. I use flattery lightly so hear this out. Subtly showing you have an affinity with an aspect of their culture develops a bond.
    People are all essentially self-centered. One thing with Russian women is saying you like Русская Естрада (Russkaya Estrada = Russian Genre). Artists like Uliya Savicheva (Юлия Савичева) , Nepara (Непара), etc... I personally like this music , but using this in an opener sparks interest pretty quickly. I'm a pretty built guy so the fact that I like Юлия Савичева (and i do) always gets the girl going. Russian women are different from Western women. Also knowing enough to criticize the artists she likes , is a good neg (i suppose). I have by no means scientifically tested this, but it has never failed me.
    Azadliq

Miami Beach, FL

^ that's good point.
    I've been sarging russians at various places..and this is what i found out:
    Entire game depends on few factors such as :
    - How long she's been here
    - How adaptive she is
    - What's her outlook on American culture
    - How many people she knows here (in US)
    Most 'fresh of the boat' girls are scared little mice. They don't know anyone here, they come to US to make some money, they barely speak english and they don't respond well to cocky-funny negging. These girls also have elevated sense of russian pride. USUALLY, to game these girls, you'd need to turn down your cocky and funny. Flirt in a subtle way and don't ask too many questions about their country (assuming you are american). DO NOT show her how cultural you are (by reciting your history professor). It's annoying to them. Instead, tell her HOW MUCH you know about OTHER countries. Tell her you were in France or Egypt...whatever, but DO NOT TALK ABOUT RUSSIA! (UKRAINE or whatever country she is from)
    If she lived here long enough to pickup on american culture, you can pretty much do your traditional approach. AGAIN Do not talk about her country. It's annoying. But she will respond well to your cocky and funny jokes. (if you are american) If you are from former USSR you'll find common topic to laugh about from the 'times before perestroyka' It'll be funny.

Tallahassee, FL USA

Quote Originally Posted by TrueStory
    Most 'fresh of the boat' girls are scared little mice.
    XAXAXA. Thats hilarious, but true! Have you ever tried to do online pick up on zhdu.ru ?
    I was try to run some game on the girls back home(Ukraine), but it was $hitty experience. They playing way hard! Oh, well, I just go out and sarge Yankee HBs instead. Life is full of options!
    Last edited by Y So Alpha; 08-05-2006 at 04:47 PM.

Miami Beach, FL

Has anyone tried sarging asian girls (one's that just came in)
    It's sooo fucking hard: they don't understand your CnF, they don't flirt, similar to russians they are very separative (stick together)
    .....not really on topic but i figured i'd ask.

10. I found that you really didn't have to make to much of an effort with russian girls when i last met some. v.clingy