Sarging russian girls - Page 2

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBeast
    I Fclosed this russian chick ... Basically w' shock and Awe. However Now I am having trouble transitioning to Long distance girlfriend w'out her getting clingy. Is this a cultural thing? I want to use this experience as a stepping stone into the Russian chick community of women. (BTW this is a real accomplishment being African w' dreads....I kinda stand out and not in a good Peacocky way.
    Thoughts?
    also, almost every russian girl i know had experimented with girl on girl or 3somes. just have to make sure that they been in Us for 5 or more years. the ones that are FOBs (fresh of the boat) are almost never into lesbo action. Overall russian girls are easy to bed and they'll totally obey your every comand and fantasies. Trick is, just talk to them in english even if u can speak, russian as I do .
    BTW, word of caution, don't surge where russian AMOGs are near buy. especially if you are black, it'll get you in a fight 9 times outta 10. and AMOG lines won't help, actually will make it worse.

Jar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MDS
    also, almost every russian girl i know had experimented with girl on girl or 3somes. just have to make sure that they been in Us for 5 or more years. the ones that are FOBs (fresh of the boat) are almost never into lesbo action. Overall russian girls are easy to bed and they'll totally obey your every comand and fantasies. Trick is, just talk to them in english even if u can speak, russian as I do .
    BTW, word of caution, don't surge where russian AMOGs are near buy. especially if you are black, it'll get you in a fight 9 times outta 10. and AMOG lines won't help, actually will make it worse.
    How many russian girls do you know?
    It's not easy to make a 3some with a HBs here. Of course you can seduse a couple of drunkey monkeys or old whores in a club like Hungry Duck...
    But you're right about AMOGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jar
    How many russian girls do you know?
    It's not easy to make a 3some with a HBs here. Of course you can seduse a couple of drunkey monkeys or old whores in a club like Hungry Duck...
    But you're right about AMOGs.
    I know plenty, and they are not old whore at all. They basically experimented with it when they were around 19 to 23 yrs old. and they'll do it again, as long as they feel 100% confident that nobody will find ut about it. that's why if you are american and have no ties to russian community, you can make it happen. I personally used Style's massage routine to make it work. but i really had to use all the tricks imaginable, and yes we were liquered up, but keep in mind that I am russian and I really had to work overtime to convince them that no one will find out.
    but, I'm telling you for non-Russian it's much easier. Eventhough it's not that easy, obviously.

Jar Guest

I know plenty, and they are not old whore at all. They basically experimented with it when they were around 19 to 23 yrs old. and they'll do it again, as long as they feel 100% confident that nobody will find ut about it. that's why if you are american and have no ties to russian community, you can make it happen. I personally used Style's massage routine to make it work. but i really had to use all the tricks imaginable, and yes we were liquered up, but keep in mind that I am russian and I really had to work overtime to convince them that no one will find out.
    but, I'm telling you for non-Russian it's much easier. Eventhough it's not that easy, obviously.
    Yeah, massage routine is pure gold.
    O'k, I used to open girls here in English, it was awesome, they really like the conversation, but later I tell them truth, that I'm Russian, they laugh...and...I really fclosed only 1 from 8.
    May be it's a good idea - to communikate like a foreigner during all the process.
    Tnx

Much Hostility

You are right...I am finding much hostility from other Russian Males. The twist is they are mostly Cousins/family friends etc. Not technically AMOGs .... Any tips how to diffuse them?!
    I mean I don't want to LTR the chicks just shag em rotten... by that I simply refer to My thought that maybe they thought I was trying to mess up there Gene pool or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBeast
    You are right...I am finding much hostility from other Russian Males. The twist is they are mostly Cousins/family friends etc. Not technically AMOGs .... Any tips how to diffuse them?!
    I mean I don't want to LTR the chicks just shag em rotten... by that I simply refer to My thought that maybe they thought I was trying to mess up there Gene pool or something.
    If you dealing with family and friends of the target, I think you have to use her to help you out. Just say, "what's up w/your peoples, they just got of the boat? don't tell me all Russians are like that,how come you're so different from them?". And try to change locations if you think target will bail w/you. If not, I'm pretty sure she'll try to calm them down or freeze them out, especially if you got some attraction going.
    If you dealing with real AMOGs, from my experiense you either have to be ready to throw down or have bunch of your friends there to back you up. Just the fact that you have someone on your side may cool AMOGs down.

Miami Beach, FL

BE very careful using any "you are russian" negs. Being a foreigner in US this is the most annoying thing when people make fun of my heritage or whatever relates to my homeland.
    I'd stay clear from jokes about "whats up with you, just got off the boat?" ... no offense man, but that might back fire bad. But then again,
    IT ALL DEPENDS on what stage you are in. If you are in comfort and she trusts you, you can poke her once or twice "don't be rushing...." kind of thing.
    Let me know how you do?
    If you dealing with family and friends of the target, I think you have to use her to help you out. Just say, "what's up w/your peoples, they just got of the boat? don't tell me all Russians are like that,how come you're so different from them?". And try to change locations if you think target will bail w/you. If not, I'm pretty sure she'll try to calm them down or freeze them out, especially if you got some attraction going.
    If you dealing with real AMOGs, from my experiense you either have to be ready to throw down or have bunch of your friends there to back you up. Just the fact that you have someone on your side may cool AMOGs down.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueStory
    BE very careful using any "you are russian" negs. Being a foreigner in US this is the most annoying thing when people make fun of my heritage or whatever relates to my homeland.
    I'd stay clear from jokes about "whats up with you, just got off the boat?" ... no offense man, but that might back fire bad. But then again,
    IT ALL DEPENDS on what stage you are in. If you are in comfort and she trusts you, you can poke her once or twice "don't be rushing...." kind of thing.
    Let me know how you do?
    You're 100% right, when you say it depends where you are in the PU process. But, keep in mind by actually negging her friends/family, you raise her value and showing her why you interested in her by saying "you're so different". Also, those comments are actually in response to her friends ridicllous behaivior, she knows they're acting totally stupid.
    Btw, it was field tested also (few times only ), I used simular lines while trying to pick up an Armenian HB7. and I'm sure you know that armenians are even worse then russians when it comes to family and amog issues.
    but again, you have to have attraction and comfort, before trying this.

NC

Moving to a foregin place is a great way to IOI her when you are in comfort.
    It's amazing actually.
    If you point your finger at me, I'll break it off

don't use all these corny cheesy lines like "kak dela" if you don't speak russian. why not using NEGs instead? like if you've been speaking english all the way and your target starts interrupting you, just say calmly(as a remark) to her friends "slaba na peredok"(thats about her being too easy) instead of "wheres your off button? is she always like this?". i can bet a dollar the whole set will laugh thier asses off and you'll make her chasing you eventually