Help from you guys!

12 LastLast

Help from you guys!

Hey guys going to keep this short and sweet!

Wud u consider getting back with an ex girlfriend (who u still had feelings for) who slept with another guy about a month ago!?

Need some outside opinions to avoid acting AFC lol

Need far more detail in order to give advice. Did she cheat on you? Were you two separated when she slept with this other guy? That makes a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sampanye View Post
    Need far more detail in order to give advice. Did she cheat on you? Were you two separated when she slept with this other guy? That makes a huge difference.

We wernt together when she did it and she sed the only reason she did it was coz she thort it wud help her get over me, she sed then tha she wished she hadnt of dun it and it didnt help her at all!

im probably being selfish as she hasnt really dun anything wrong but it was just a horrible feeling when i found out, did feel as if i had been cheated on!

what do u think......

No one likes to imagine the person they care about being with someone else. But if you two were broken up at the time, you had no claim over her and she was entitled to do whatever she liked.

The bigger issue is whether you and she can move past whatever issue caused you two to break up in the first place.

5. You obviously care / love her still....Does she love you? That is really a question...

Who broke up with whom? You with her or the other way around? If she broke up with you, for whatever reason, she doesn't have time, or she doesn't know what she feels, or she needs some space, then my advise to you would be not to go in another relationship with her, 'cause you are going to get hurt.

That I would advice myself, but it's easier to say it than actually do it

Quote Originally Posted by Guru1984 View Post
    You obviously care / love her still....Does she love you? That is really a question...

Who broke up with whom? You with her or the other way around? If she broke up with you, for whatever reason, she doesn't have time, or she doesn't know what she feels, or she needs some space, then my advise to you would be not to go in another relationship with her, 'cause you are going to get hurt.

That I would advice myself, but it's easier to say it than actually do it

Thanks for all your advice guys

I actually broke up with her and it hit her pretty bad, i know she still has strong feelings for me and if i asked her 2morrow to get back together i know she wud.

I genuinely believe her when she says she only did it to try and get over me

But as you say the thought of her with sum1 else makes me feel like shit!

Do u think im being stupid?

7. You are not being stupid, but I'll say you this and don't take it the wrong way...

You DO NOT love this girl now...Or maybe you do, but you do not really want to get back with her because you were the one who broke up and you probably had some reasons-maybe you wanted to see other girls, maybe you too had some problems, anyway...I know 'cause I've been in similar situations few times, and every time I felt the same...If she didn't hook up with that other guy you woudn't want to get back with her, now you do..why? Because your ego was hurt when you heard that she is was other guy. It's really hard for men to picture someone else with their ex especially if they loved that girl.

Now...you have few options...

- you can hook up with her again, but you'll probably break up with her again.

- you can stay in combination with her (like fuck buddies).

-or you can find some other girl and forget about this one.

My advice would be third option.

Choose wisely

Surprise Buttsex

You broke up with her. Why? What has changed that makes you want her back?
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru1984 View Post
    You are not being stupid, but I'll say you this and don't take it the wrong way...

You DO NOT love this girl now...Or maybe you do, but you do not really want to get back with her because you were the one who broke up and you probably had some reasons-maybe you wanted to see other girls, maybe you too had some problems, anyway...I know 'cause I've been in similar situations few times, and every time I felt the same...If she didn't hook up with that other guy you woudn't want to get back with her, now you do..why? Because your ego was hurt when you heard that she is was other guy. It's really hard for men to picture someone else with their ex especially if they loved that girl.

Now...you have few options...

- you can hook up with her again, but you'll probably break up with her again.

- you can stay in combination with her (like fuck buddies).

-or you can find some other girl and forget about this one.

My advice would be third option.

Choose wisely

You are absolutely spot on! Isnt it just the worst feeling!

This is wha im confused about... isi tha fact that my ego has been bruised as she's showed me that she can go out and get with other guys

or

by what has happened has it made me realise that i must still have strong feelings for her.

I broke it off as i found out i was goin to b moving away to college and wanted to put myself about a bit but this has left me in a wierd state of confusion!

10. isi tha fact that my ego has been bruised as she's showed me that she can go out and get with other guys

this is the case...The fact that's killing you is that she found a boyfriend really fast...which is easy for hot girls 'cause they get approached all the time.
    If you had found a girlfriend first you wouldn't mind that much.

Think of it like this...you wanted to break up with her, you wanted to be with some other hot and great girls, so go and find them and fool around until you are ready to settle down. Because if you go back to this girl and I think you can, soon you'll have the same feeling you had when you were breaking up.