Day Walking: The Differences between Day and Night Game - Page 3
FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Houston, TX

I just did my first direct opener in day game today (yay for me!). Didn't number close but it feels great to have done it.

Anyway, let's say that everything goes according to plan: you do a direct opener, you talk for a minute or two, but you are unable to go on an instant date because she has somewhere to be so you get her number. When do you call? Would you call her on the same day since if you wait a day or two she may have buyer's regret or just simply forget you? Is it better to call or text or does it not matter?

Hey badbehavior...
    I'm still learning myself, only having done around a dozen or so approaches. But, I've got a lot of experience teaching myself things throughout my life so I can pick up on things pretty quickly... here's some of what I've learned so far...

The transition can be anything. Say anything. Really.
    It can be as simple as asking them how their day is going. In fact, that works really well. It's lame, but it builds comfort. When you go direct you're going to get really shy girls from time to time, so it's good to have instant comfort.
    One of the nice things about going Direct is you don't really have to transition. You can even start asking them about their personality or their interests and get some level of immediate compliance.

Talk to everybody. Not just the HBs. It'll help you get over Approach Anxiety like crazy, and it helps you learn proper bullshitting/fluffing skills.
    Ain't that right, Soul?

I'd recommend shelling out the $68 for Magic Bullets. It'll do a lot for your learning curve.

EDIT: I might go so far as to say that direct day game is the best way for guys to start out picking up women. It'll do a lot for your confidence levels, and it'll kind of force you to learn your own kind of Natural Game.
    Can anyone back me up on this?
    Last edited by Valencia; 09-27-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Because I can.

3. sounds good valencia...thanks for the tip....yea im a very social person...when walkin around campus im always starting convo with random people walkin by....im gon have a blast with this day game..

London baby!

Walking down the street....

Direct openers during the nights are usually best suited for guys with mega jaw lines and melon abs. However i never knew normal guys could use it during the day successfully!
    Im going to a university in Kingston, london and everyday when im walking to and from uni I find that there are at least 1-3 HB9/10s. So thanks soul for making this thread coz im getting confident with night game, now i need day game.

London

Direct openers during the nights are usually best suited for guys with mega jaw lines and melon abs.
    I respectfully disagree. It's all in your frame and the value you offer - you just need to offer value that's not physical, e.g. hit those basic attraction switches after or as you open, and you'll be fine.

Soul
    Dating Coach, Love Systems

Workshop Reviews . 1-on-1 Review.

Twitter (you're mad not to be on this)

Bigger articles at www.lifewithsoul.com, and you can Facebook like me too.

Jeremy Soul in the Media - Background - Classic Writings - Check Out the Love Systems Blog

"Jeremy Soul really is a cocktail of awesome. He has charisma, enthusiasm and an amazing ability to keep a positive attitude regardless of the situation. But below all that you can't ignore the overwhelming desire that this guy has to succeed. He makes no bones about the effort he's had to put in or the shit tonne of hard work and heartbreak that inevitably arose along the way, but it was impossible for that mindset for success not to rub off on me." - The Aston

Voted No. 1 Dating Coach at the Super Conference 2008 and No. 2 at the Super Conference 2009

London baby!

Quote Originally Posted by londonsoul View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

Soul
    Im really happy you disagree because ive always hated the notion that the best looking guys can easily attract women that way.
    I will take that advice on frame and work on it, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by The Xion View Post
    Im really happy you disagree because ive always hated the notion that the best looking guys can easily attract women that way.
    I will take that advice on frame and work on it, cheers
    As soul points out, looks aren't everything. When you approach a girl, direct/indirect... find out what makes her unique, that is the way most women think and that is how you should relate. Don't just think, what a hot piece of ass...they might be, but there's more to them...your job is to bring it out and appreciate all the qualities that make up a beautiful woman (inside and out).

Women love interesting fun people and will be attracted to them/sleep with them what have you... but they'll cling and always pine for men who they know make them feel better about themselves and understand and connect with them.

Much Love,

Dubs
    They don't make em like me no more.... matter fact, they never made like me before...

Trust yourself, and you'll know how to live

London

Quote Originally Posted by young dubs View Post
    As soul points out, looks aren't everything. When you approach a girl, direct/indirect... find out what makes her unique, that is the way most women think and that is how you should relate. Don't just think, what a hot piece of ass...they might be, but there's more to them...your job is to bring it out and appreciate all the qualities that make up a beautiful woman (inside and out).

Women love interesting fun people and will be attracted to them/sleep with them what have you... but they'll cling and always pine for men who they know make them feel better about themselves and understand and connect with them.

Much Love,

Dubs

Good tips man. I second everything you said
    Soul
    Dating Coach, Love Systems

Workshop Reviews . 1-on-1 Review.

Twitter (you're mad not to be on this)

Bigger articles at www.lifewithsoul.com, and you can Facebook like me too.

Jeremy Soul in the Media - Background - Classic Writings - Check Out the Love Systems Blog

"Jeremy Soul really is a cocktail of awesome. He has charisma, enthusiasm and an amazing ability to keep a positive attitude regardless of the situation. But below all that you can't ignore the overwhelming desire that this guy has to succeed. He makes no bones about the effort he's had to put in or the shit tonne of hard work and heartbreak that inevitably arose along the way, but it was impossible for that mindset for success not to rub off on me." - The Aston

Voted No. 1 Dating Coach at the Super Conference 2008 and No. 2 at the Super Conference 2009

9. Hey Soul, I want to ask you a question but my English is not very good, so don't mind if I make mistakes. Until now, I have followed the rules of the indirect game with opinion openers, and the rule that attraction is first, then the qualification. So, when you tell the woman that she is cute for example, does this means that you have showed to her that you are attracted to her ? And she is not attracted to you yet, since she doesn't know you. So, what I cannot understand is, when you run a direct game, doesn't it violate the rule that first the woman must show you that she is attracted to you, and in the direct game, it's kind of the oposite, at least I see it that way. Is there a problem with this ? Or this rule "She must show her interest in you before you show your interest in her" is valid only for indirect game ?

London baby!

Quote Originally Posted by chevermeto View Post
    So, what I cannot understand is, when you run a direct game, doesn't it violate the rule that first the woman must show you that she is attracted to you, and in the direct game, it's kind of the oposite, at least I see it that way. Is there a problem with this ? Or this rule "She must show her interest in you before you show your interest in her" is valid only for indirect game ?
    I think this is a Good question and I would also like to know Soul's answer to this