Day Walking: The Differences between Day and Night Game - Page 2
FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    London

Quote Originally Posted by BroesBeforeHoes View Post
    However, if the chick is really hot (HB 9 or HB 10) and I do a direct opener wouldn't that creep her out? She's probably heard that she's pretty so many times before. If it's a HB 7 I can understand that direct openers is the way to go though
    I refer you to point 4 above

4. Super hot girls are MUCH easier to open in the daytime.

You know how the super hot girls get hit on a lot in bars and clubs? There is one reason why: Alcohol.In the sober light of day, most guys are scared of the hot girl walking down the street.Direct game works really well in the daytime with super hotties. Youíll be surprised at how many of them will turn around to you and say, ďOh my God, thatís so nice of you, no one has ever stopped me on the street to say that!
    Hot girls understand direct game a lot better, you just need to come from a position of high value. Once you get into it, you find it works EVEN better on the 9s and 10s than the 7s.

Soul

Dating Coach, Love Systems

Workshop Reviews . 1-on-1 Review.

Twitter (you're mad not to be on this)

Bigger articles at www.lifewithsoul.com, and you can Facebook like me too.

Jeremy Soul in the Media - Background - Classic Writings - Check Out the Love Systems Blog

"Jeremy Soul really is a cocktail of awesome. He has charisma, enthusiasm and an amazing ability to keep a positive attitude regardless of the situation. But below all that you can't ignore the overwhelming desire that this guy has to succeed. He makes no bones about the effort he's had to put in or the shit tonne of hard work and heartbreak that inevitably arose along the way, but it was impossible for that mindset for success not to rub off on me." - The Aston

Voted No. 1 Dating Coach at the Super Conference 2008 and No. 2 at the Super Conference 2009

I believe in daygame now . Approached this chick with my first direct opener ever today.

I was on one side of the street and I saw her on the other side. She was a HB 7.5. She was walking in the opposite direction of me and I crossed the street.

Broes: I saw you walking down the street and you looked good. Let me see your hand. I then began on the finger length transition routine. Althouh, before I had finished she had began walking off. Should I approached her from behind and tapped on her arm? I tried to tap her arm, but it was too far away. I should have used a false time constraint too, I usually remember that though. Anyway, fuck that girl, there are millions other out there
    Lovin this game , practise makes perfect. The more you practise in the field the better you'll get.

Too much kino, Broes. Look over the Q&A thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by ElimistMSC View Post
    Too much kino, Broes. Look over the Q&A thread too.
    Yeah I know man. I mostly use the eye transition now instead. It think it is most of the time better to use the finger length routine as some kino in comfort when she knows that I'm not scary.
    Lovin this game , practise makes perfect. The more you practise in the field the better you'll get.

Houston, TX

Great post

but what if the woman says that she has a boyfriend? What do you normally do in this situation? What way is there to know that this is a test? Do you try to assume that she is lying and just testing you or should you just move to the next woman?

London

but what if the woman says that she has a boyfriend? What do you normally do in this situation? What way is there to know that this is a test? Do you try to assume that she is lying and just testing you or should you just move to the next woman?
    Assume nothing, push everything as far as you can take it. She may or may not be telling the truth... the only way you will find out is by trying to take the interaction as far as you can.

Don't treat it like an issue, say, "that's cool, I love meeting new friends," and continue as normal.

Soul

Jeremy Soul in the Media - Background - Classic Writings - Check Out the Love Systems Blog

"Jeremy Soul really is a cocktail of awesome. He has charisma, enthusiasm and an amazing ability to keep a positive attitude regardless of the situation. But below all that you can't ignore the overwhelming desire that this guy has to succeed. He makes no bones about the effort he's had to put in or the shit tonne of hard work and heartbreak that inevitably arose along the way, but it was impossible for that mindset for success not to rub off on me." - The Aston

Voted No. 1 Dating Coach at the Super Conference 2008 and No. 2 at the Super Conference 2009

7. Can I still have success on women even though english is my second language especially on daygame? that's what keeps bothering me most of the time.

London

Quote Originally Posted by Blink08 View Post
    Can I still have success on women even though english is my second language especially on daygame? that's what keeps bothering me most of the time.
    Dude, most of the woman I approach don't even speak English as their first language. I think I've picked up and slept with a woman before who literally did not understand any English beyond "Hello, Good bye".

How many times have you tried? Anything is possible mate, sometimes you just need to put in a bit of hard work to see it.

Soul

9. Quote Originally Posted by londonsoul View Post
    How many times have you tried? Anything is possible mate, sometimes you just need to put in a bit of hard work to see it.

Soul
    Well just once I saw two asian girls tried an opinion opener in a store
    and my voice was really trembling as I was asking them. I just thought it was a combination of nervousness co'z of my accent(i guess) and being a newbie.
    Your right Soul I have to put more effort into it and be dedicated to succeed.

10. I'm starting to lean more towards the day game.....i find it easier because you're saying whats on your mind but whats the best way to transition after opening the girl with the direct opener?