Looking for PUA's in West Central PA

12 LastLast
    West central Pa, Altoona Johnstow areas

Looking for PUA's in West Central PA

Im looking to meet fellow PUA's in the Altoona Johnstown areas of West Central PA. I have been in this community for 5 years and have had alot of success. I want to rise to even higher levels.
    You can contact me at dukester362002@yahoo.com

Yo.

What's up man. I'm new here, and although I'm not exactly a PUA yet, I feel that I can hold my own in the field, even if only a wingman. I live in Greensburg. Unfortunatley, there aren't all that many happening spots around here (a few, but not many). Anyway, hit me up if you want to chat.

Nashville

I used to live in Butler, Pa... but not now sorry... anyway, go steelers tomorrow!

No one between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg?

Ok, tell me there is no one between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg who is in this community...lol.

Im Moving Back to Allentown In 8 More Days, Thankfully...

6. I live in the Indiana area. I am new to the forum but have been reading posts for quite a few months now.. I am also looking for someone to sarge with.
    email me at desperado17@yahoo.com if your interested in sarging in this area. As it is home to IUP..

Contact info Change

Anyone in the community in the West Central - Altoona/Johnstown areas of PA can reach me at aquarian16668@yahoo.com

8. This sounds promising... Count me in.

How far do you guys live from Allentown? Cuz thats where Im at...and I need Tremendous Help...Lol
    [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=orange][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=orange]-[/COLOR]- [COLOR=orange]G[/COLOR]e[COLOR=orange]N[/COLOR]e[COLOR=orange][COLOR=orange]R[/COLOR][/COLOR]a[COLOR=orange]L[/COLOR] [/LEFT]

Hey GeNeRaL

We are in the Altoona Johnstown area. About 4 hrs from allentown, 1.5 hrs from Pittsburgh. If you get out this way we can get together. And keep in touch in case one of us gets out that way.

Grand Master D (dukester)