Short guys, do you wear height increasing shoes? - Page 3

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

People should be required to have a better reason for having surgery then "Girls dont like me".

If i was a surgeon i think i would tell those people to find someone else to do the work.

2. Surgeons aren't therapists. The coping mechanisms of their patients aren't really any of their business.

I'm just saying its completely rediculus to risk loosing your ability to walk all together, simply because they think women like taller guys.

4. Yeah, I definitely agree with you there.

i agree..not worth it...i am about 5'7 or 5'8 and recently ive become a little self conscious about my height. Recently 2 girls commented about my height although they were shorter than me? wtf? ( they mentioned it to a good friend of theres which is a friend of mine ) didnt stop 1 of them from # and kiss closing though?...

Well I'm on the short side (170cm) and I always try to wear shoes that adds a few centimeters when I go out. But something that I have noticed though is that shorter people tend to have better postures than most tall people - I guess it's because were so used to looking up when talking to other guys. And lemme tell you, having a bad posture won't get you far with girls.

With that said though, I do believe women are more attracted to taller men. It's not something I can change so I just live with it.

I am 5'8" with shoes. I always make sure I have good size heels. All my friends are taller than me, 6'0", 6'2", 6'3"... I have their respect, may be because I am a bit older than them and an overall better life experience. It's all about your attitude. Hold your head high and move with confidence. At this age I will not resort to physical altercation but I am not going to let any dumb ass dominate or lead me around. I am a black guy, in this sense it helps being black. I noticed long ago people have a presumption that I am street smart and have a tough internal attitude. Yeah Fuck.. I am not even from this country originally and in no way an expert in the tougher aspect of the African American culture. Although I do try... ha ha. I grew up in a strict religious society and family. You know what I do, I let dudes keep assuming. The bad guys stay away since they have inner game issues anyway, the good ones get to know me and light up when they find who I truly am.

SF Bay, CA

I'm 5'7" and it used to matter to me after high school, but hasn't for a long time. Most of my gf's have been taller 5'8" to 5'10" and going out with them never affected me. In fact I may have a problem in that I don't realize how short I am It is funny in pictures where a couple of friends of mine are like 6'5 and 6'6...they tower over me.
    So...No, I don't wear shoes that boost me up.

9. I am 5,6 living in london been wearing elevator shoes for a long time

I own more then 10 pairs of elevator shoes ,I recently bought 2 pairs online from hosso london

was very pleased ,very comfortable

Its very important for elevator shoes to be comfortable ,whilst walking partying .

Yea if you look at Ryan Gosling height he uses height inserts to look taller