Short guys, do you wear height increasing shoes? - Page 2

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

173 cm here. I don't wear height increasing shoes, unless you count the two cm heel on most formal shoes. If I feel the need to assert my manliness, I just lift the girl.

2. 5'1.
    no height enhancing things.

People look down on me and make fun of me. I look up and tell them they have something in their nose.

Pittsburgh, PA

I'm 5'6. I bought some frye boots online (2 in. heels). In the beginning, I had better success while wearing the shoes. But of course, it's not the shoes. It's an inner game issue and the shoes provide an easy way out of it. After awhile, success with or without the shoes remained the same. If you feel more comfortable being a little taller then be mindful when looking for shoes and find shoes with bigger heals. Really though, it doesn't make a hell of a difference. Being comfortable with yourself is everything.

4. I'm 5'6 and I use to be very insecure with my height. All my friends are over 6ft and girls naturally do give taller guys more IOI's. Just step it up with ur fashion and work on your personality. I say dont wear shoes that give you no more than half to max 1 inch. If you ever hang out with them again and your wearing flip flops or sneakers, your gona look shorter. Which in my case will make it worse.

Anchorage, AK when not deployed

Yeah dude - you arent short. But boots always add an inch or two. Makes them nice for us midgets running around.

San Diego

I'm only 5'8 but I wear shoes that add 1.5" anywhere I go.. any improvement helps!

Baton Rouge, LA

I'm 5'8" and really I don't worry about it too much. Nobody has ever really said anything about my height, except for 2 of my friends (one of whom is 6'2" and the other 6'5") and no girl has ever complained about it(even the tall ones I've been with that were around 6'). It used to affect me as well, but I realized there are certain things in this world that can be controlled and certain things that cannot be controlled. Height is one of the latter category and stressing about it will not do anything to improve the situation. Work with what you got, man.

San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by TheStroke View Post
    I'm 5'8" and really I don't worry about it too much. Nobody has ever really said anything about my height, except for 2 of my friends (one of whom is 6'2" and the other 6'5") and no girl has ever complained about it(even the tall ones I've been with that were around 6'). It used to affect me as well, but I realized there are certain things in this world that can be controlled and certain things that cannot be controlled. Height is one of the latter category and stressing about it will not do anything to improve the situation. Work with what you got, man.

Lol actually you can get height lengthening surgery, they do it in russia more often then anywhere else. You can gain around 3 inches; of course if it fails you are paralized from the waist down.... ouch

Baton Rouge, LA

Anyone that is seriously willing to subject themselves to the risk of never walking again in order to gain a mere 3 inches in height (Go ahead and grab a ruler and see how much 3 inches REALLY looks like, not a lot at all) has problems. And honestly, even if I was tall, I would still have the same issues in my life as I do now and I'm sure it is no different for practically everybody else. A height increase of 3 inches will not solve any of your problems.

Anchorage, AK when not deployed

I watched a tv special about some guys going through some height increasing surgery - you guys know it - takes like 6 months, excrutiating painful where they have to break the bones, turn screws, let the bones heal etc.

Every one of these guys when interviewed said that they were doing it because women didnt find short men attractive. The irony of this is that every one of these guys were taller then me before they even went through the surgery. It was just inner game issues with them.

It is sad.
    for more detailed or personalized advice contact jeremy@lovesystems.com to arrange 1:1 and phone consuls with me. I prefer helping the individual for best results. The community helped change my life so I know it will change yours. Stop making excuses about why you cant/dont need help and instead decide that you will do whatever it takes to learn how to become good with women.

LBD (aka Little Big Dick)

Specializing in military/LEO, MLTR and LTR's, short man's game, inner game,applying seduction for the 30 y/o+

Current Location: Back in Iraq. I can still do phone and messnger consuls and online profile help. See you guys when I get back!