Is this a shittest (text message)

12 LastLast

Is this a shittest (text message)

Hi

Is this message a shittest from the HB 9.5 I'm going to meet?

You're really bad :P, I really thought you meant it, I almost got hurt :P, but you remember me don't you? I can't say that I really remember you that much

Some of this happend earlier today:

She tried to call me, but I didn't pick up.

Then she wrote me this message:
    I was just going to say that I had free on Friday (smile emotion) So if you still want to, I can buy shoes with you (smile emotion)

I responed with this one (push-pull):
    I don't think I want to do it anyway.

This is what she responded with:
    okay, I guess not, but I had made been looking a little bit forward to meet you..

I responded with this one:
    No just kidding missy, meet me a quarter over four outside the main entrance. kooz fjortis style haha (Norwegian inside joke)

She answered with this one:
    You're really bad , I really thought you meant it, I almost got hurt, but you remember me don't you? I can't say that I really remember you that much (the one I mentioned above).

Lovin this game , practise makes perfect. The more you practise in the field the better you'll get.

2. you don't need to push-pull about a date. she asked you and you rejected it simply.

Just received this message from her:

Du you have other more important stuff to do than to answer me now :P? You can't just forget me like that, I'm bored out of my mind at work and I hoped that you could have entertained me.

I don't want to be her entartainer, I'm the sex worthy guy. Furthermore, did she shittest me in the second last message she sent to me?
    Lovin this game , practise makes perfect. The more you practise in the field the better you'll get.

Tempe, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by BroesBeforeHoes View Post
    You're really bad :P, I really thought you meant it, I almost got hurt :P, but you remember me don't you? I can't say that I really remember you that much
    We call that flirting.
    Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

I kinda don't get why people tend to text that much. The only purpose of a text is to make her comfortable on the phone and the only purpose of a phone call is to meet her again. You already asked about the situation about the same girl a few days ago. Just call her and get over the time bridge in my opinion.

Sometimes less is more, that's why your text- and phonegame shouldn't last over weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
    We call that flirting.
    hehe yes, I know I answered her with this one:

I remember you were the missy I meet at 7Eleven. It didn't seem like you took yourself took seriously and I liked that

She sent me this one (she misunderstood the mall I was talking about though it was in a closer city than the one she lives in).

So you think that I'm going to x place? Just to shop and then go home again? You're so cute

I going to meet her at 4.15 pm and I guess it may would be kinda late for her to go back then. Furthermore, the day day after our day 2 is my country's national day. The night before our national day uses to be a party day. However, I'm living with my parents and little brother (soon 17). My parents are cool though. However, why the fuck would she sleep over at a guy's house in a pretty new town that she just met for a few minutes? Seeing it form a girls point of view that would be kinda scary.
    Last edited by BroesBeforeHoes; 05-14-2008 at 11:58 AM.

Tempe, AZ

My parents are cool though. However, why the fuck would she sleep over at a guy's house in a pretty new town that she just met for a few minutes? Seeing it form a girls point of view that would be kinda scary.
    And yet I see it often enough...
    Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

Dude.

Seriously WAKE UP.

People play the game for too long and you end up pushing her away eventually.
    She is attracted to you obviously, she is qualifying herself and complimenting you in a backdoor fashion cuz she is a little bit guarded.
    Do you know WHY she is guarded with ehr sarcastic replies ??
    Because you havent moved into COMFORT.

SO stop playing with her head and move into COMFORT.
    When she IOI's you, reward her with an IOI.
    Stop playing with her head untill she does something you dont like.
    Right now you are punishing her for no good reason and she is not going to understand as well when you punish her for doing something like not jumping through your hoop.
    Please bro, is she is a 9.5, go get the pussy and dont blow this one.

hehe yes, I know I answered her with this one:

I remember you were the missy I meet at 7Eleven. It didn't seem like you took yourself took seriously and I liked that

She sent me this one (she misunderstood the mall I was talking about though it was in a closer city than the one she lives in).

So you think that I'm going to x place? Just to shop and then go home again? You're so cute

I going to meet her at 4.15 pm and I guess it may would be kinda late for her to go back then. Furthermore, the day day after our day 2 is my country's national day. The night before our national day uses to be a party day. However, I'm living with my parents and little brother (soon 17). My parents are cool though. However, why the fuck would she sleep over at a guy's house in a pretty new town that she just met for a few minutes? Seeing it form a girls point of view that would be kinda scary.
    Maybe cuz she wants some cock ? Is that ok with you ?

^ Listen to TheOneSelf, he really nailed the situation and I totally agree with him.