Was it a Fling? :( Just Wait? BADASS CHICK Please help :(

123 LastLast

Was it a Fling? :( Just Wait? BADASS CHICK Please help :(

Ok met this girl hb9 at work, shes 18 with a newborn baby girl and papi is gone..
    I work with her, but shes brand new.. Second day on the job I just met her
    Worked with her for like 5 hours kept constant convo in between customers. She just got a babysitter for the first time in a while and wanted to have some fun that night, said she might just drink by herself if her friends didnt want to do anything..
    I got her number and said Id call after work.. Met up things were going PHENOMINAL omg this chick was so damn cool, coolest chick I have met in MONTHS. GREAT conversation before we got wasted, even good convo during,
    She popped some pills and we did some shots, we messed around no f close but just some half birthday suits waist up... She did mention over and over that shes "not some slut that gets wasted and fucks everyone around her" so we never ended up doing it, lmr I guess.
    Got clothed talked for a good 2 hours after and I took her home at like 5 am. Seemed like a great night.

Now that was sat 5 days ago
    .. I called twice (Only once a day) One was even worked related. Mon and tues
    No answer..No callback..
    No answer to the to the 1 text I sent, and today I called from work using the workphone (was 100 % work related I NEEDED someone to cover my shit)
    And she seemed like she had to get off the phone real quick.

I am not one to beg but DAMN can I PLEASE get some opinions?
    I have been dating allot of chicks recently but this one has truly stood out and its bugging me.
    Was this just a fling?
    Is she too busy?
    She started community college this week, and she does have an infant and other people in the house..
    Buyers remorse?
    I did joke to the fact that I just met her 7 hours ago when she said I was a liar that I thought she was gorgeous. (Why lie? I just met you 7 hours ago lol) she laughed really hard and didnt seem offended at all.

I did mention something about gay dudes that might have not set well with her. Possibly close gay fam member?

Can honestly say I cared less about fucking her, this chick was that damn cool. I have hung out with chicks for weeks and not even cared what the next word coming out of there mouth was lol but this chick had stuff to say was cool as fuck.
    Smart as hell, quirky attitude,fuckin smart ass, a bit crazy (good crazy)
    all like me lol

sounds like u did fine... now take a few steps back and see if she chases. dont call her again. next time you see her at work you should make a nonthreatening comment acknowledging the fact that you two hung out and she was really cool (DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU TWO FONDLED EACH OTHER TOPLESS). you wanna make it seem as though u find her to be an interesting person but not worth begging to go out with again... gauge her response to your non-needy comments. If your not picking up on any IOI's in wat she says or her body language then move on shes not worth your time anymore....

plus...... why would u wanna date her when shes got a kid? your 25 and shes 18... idk no offense but that in of itself makes me feel like this situation is already a little fucked up.

Dark Side of the Moon Baby

your calling cause you want to fuck her and finish what you started is that correct?
    thats the vibe im getting and probably the one she is getting as well

the question you have to ask yourself is do you want a realtionship with this girl and "be the daddy" as we say in my friends group?

also she is short onthe phone with you and did not answer other calls

i attribute this to something on her end (she is a single mom)
    or her wanting to keep things as proffesional as the can be

the old addage i love to use in this sitch "dont shit where you eat"

since she is a single moma and she just started im not suprised your not getting a call back cause she might have worked genuinely hard to get this position and doesnt want to jeapordize it more than she already has. shes on damage control.

and i feel your sitch a new girl started on monday at my work and she is fuckin smoking with curves everywhere
    the only differnce is that we havnt been half naked together
    and probably wont be
    by my choice of course

But that doesnt mean i dont want tooo!!!!!!!!!!!

"your calling cause you want to fuck her and finish what you started is that correct?"
    Actually, no. You hit the nail on the head of the opposite of what im trying to do by calling and hook up again. How do I let her know my intentions? Just want to let her know that im NOT just trying to fuck her, or that I thought she was easy, and would really like to get to know her more and hook up sometime.
    I wouldnt mind a relationship with her cause I was so entertained with her, im telling you she keeps great company. We talked like I used to talk with best friends and I just met the chick, it was wierd listening to her talk cause it was like she was saying what I was thinking. Seriously a really cool chick.

And about her having a kid... Ya I used to think that was a huge ass deal. But I have been dating allot of pompous bitches, so when I see one who is genuine I can kind of look past certain things I would normally consider negative.
    So being the "daddy" isnt really that bad. Considering I dont live with her and such, if it escalated into something serious then I would have to consider allot more. Dont know though as I have never dated a chick with a kid. I only can imagine. Whats some stuff to expect?

And Meh, age is a number. I took into account life experience, and for her age she has had enough. Its not like shes some young unworldly ignorant church girl thumping a bible and im swooping in and taking her innocence or some crap, she has a kid, an ex of 2 years and a gang of other stuff. Shes smart, I could see that and she knew what she was doing.
    Does anyone else care about age?

well if she cares then yeah. just do what i said before... if you guys end up hangning out again and hooking up you shoud tell her everything u just said about u findin her really cool and u wanting a relationship or at the very least a friendship... if you find her geniune, then make a geniune request to her.

ya still nothing.. Sent her a text today for mothers day she replied saying "thank you " I sent a follow up message saying Np, I really do hope you have an awesome day "Hb9", later. Just to end it before she sent something else. To show im not needy and can walk away.

I was debating whether or not to give her this mothers day card I bought her. It was hilarious and really was only like 2 bucks and I bought it along with like 5 others that I give to closer friends who are mothers.

Should I give this to her next time i see her? Im wondering if gifts at this stage is a little AFC or might just be the gesture shes looking for kind of saying "Hey I dont just want to nail you, I have heart and am a good dude, and can function on another level besides lets get wasted and screw.."

dont get her anything.. just move on.

sometimes a card or a gift is just a ploy to sleep with someone. even if thats not true in ur situation the girl might get the wrong message. i can tell you right now that the only chance ull have with this girl (and its slim) is just walking away and moving on..

How come? I havent even seen her since. I havent been at work I took time off for personal junk. Havent called or initiated a thing since I last said...

Where's "papi"? He could always come back into the picture and who knows how she'd react to that. She is tied to him for the next 18 years.

How old is the newborn?

Dating co-workers can be awkward.

If it's meant to be a good relationship, she needs to get through school, she needs to get through her "wild girl" phase, and you should date other girls and LJBF her.

Also, babysitting costs money, so if it's coming out of her pocket, there's only so many times she's going to want to pay. You shouldn't pay babysitting, but it doesn't hurt if you split the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by BTank View Post
    Ok met this girl hb9 at work, shes 18 with a newborn baby girl and papi is gone..
    I work with her, but shes brand new.. Second day on the job I just met her
    Worked with her for like 5 hours kept constant convo in between customers. She just got a babysitter for the first time in a while and wanted to have some fun that night, said she might just drink by herself if her friends didnt want to do anything..
    I got her number and said Id call after work.. Met up things were going PHENOMINAL omg this chick was so damn cool, coolest chick I have met in MONTHS. GREAT conversation before we got wasted, even good convo during,
    She popped some pills and we did some shots, we messed around no f close but just some half birthday suits waist up... She did mention over and over that shes "not some slut that gets wasted and fucks everyone around her" so we never ended up doing it, lmr I guess.
    Got clothed talked for a good 2 hours after and I took her home at like 5 am. Seemed like a great night.

Now that was sat 5 days ago
    .. I called twice (Only once a day) One was even worked related. Mon and tues
    No answer..No callback..
    No answer to the to the 1 text I sent, and today I called from work using the workphone (was 100 % work related I NEEDED someone to cover my shit)
    And she seemed like she had to get off the phone real quick.

I am not one to beg but DAMN can I PLEASE get some opinions?
    I have been dating allot of chicks recently but this one has truly stood out and its bugging me.
    Was this just a fling?
    Is she too busy?
    She started community college this week, and she does have an infant and other people in the house..
    Buyers remorse?
    I did joke to the fact that I just met her 7 hours ago when she said I was a liar that I thought she was gorgeous. (Why lie? I just met you 7 hours ago lol) she laughed really hard and didnt seem offended at all.

I did mention something about gay dudes that might have not set well with her. Possibly close gay fam member?

Can honestly say I cared less about fucking her, this chick was that damn cool. I have hung out with chicks for weeks and not even cared what the next word coming out of there mouth was lol but this chick had stuff to say was cool as fuck.
    Smart as hell, quirky attitude,fuckin smart ass, a bit crazy (good crazy)
    all like me lol

A mother's day card? It's being thoughtful... but add flowers or chocolates to that and treating her and baby out to a restaurant (other than family restaurants) and you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnhwk2012 View Post
    dont get her anything.. just move on.

sometimes a card or a gift is just a ploy to sleep with someone. even if thats not true in ur situation the girl might get the wrong message. i can tell you right now that the only chance ull have with this girl (and its slim) is just walking away and moving on..