girls calls me short!!!?

12345 ... LastLast

girls calls me short!!!?

hello guys, ive heard this phase 3 times so far and its really put me down! "erm no offence but your a bit to short"
    my confidence from 10 it goes to 0 wen i hear this, please tell me what i could of said or what i could of did to avoid girls from saying this to me?

thankyou guys!

South Wales (UK)

"Short in some areas but big in one " thats the type of thing i'd say lol... you shouldnt let things like that put you down though.. shes probably testing you to see how you react.. if you take it on the chin and neg the fuck out of her then she'll respect you more for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiaveli View Post
    "Short in some areas but big in one " thats the type of thing i'd say lol... you shouldnt let things like that put you down though.. shes probably testing you to see how you react.. if you take it on the chin and neg the fuck out of her then she'll respect you more for it.
    thanks Machiaveli xD

i think the secret is to accept yourself the way you are... and although you get hurt when they say that, you should show them that you dont care! a girl told my friend that hes too tall :S loool any explainations for this?

They say it because your body tells them subconsiously, "Shit, I am insecure about my height", counsisly she doesn't realize what just happened, but her subconsious mind goes, "Say that he is short" and she says that.

Because, if you make a big deal out of soemthing, it will be a big deal.

If she says

"Your a bit to short"

tell her, "Your a bit to fat, but you don't see me complaining"

"Your a bit to short"
    "Your a bit to cross eyed, you don't see me complaining"

Have fun with it dawg!

5. big things come in small packages, show that you can make fun of yourself and that you dont give a shit. im 6'9 and i have gotten your too tall. but i dont let it effect me and i keep spitting, even if i dont get with her she will be my friend. and i will pawn her onto the next set that i open and get a better girl. remember you are the prize you shouldnt have to do anything to impress her, she should have to impress you. Also try doing some of what i call false hope routines. like hey you look thirsty do you want a drink. she will say yes. then point to some guy, and say. that guy over there will buy you a drink, he seems like the type you like, the ones that are kinda creepy, lean in and try and touch too much.hahah. she will think your a challenge and not care how tall you are.

6. ugh, watch the comedy special larry the cable guy, you can get a great idea, if not here is what i thought up but it based on it

her: your short
    you: thats cool, but not like most guys who go down, i go up on someone..

Your best bet is to ignore, since anything else could potentially make you look insecure or make it seem like a big deal.

DarkPlaya

Laugh off but don't ignore

I like the advise above by enigma499 with the "hey you look thirsty do you want a drink?" line. Shows your funny, confident and above all that you don't really care if she's with you or not cos remember you are always the prize.

And forget above the height thing i've gone out with plenty of girls who were taller then me and none of them had benn with a guy smaller then them before.

You are the prize!

oh thank you so much guys! i really appreciate your help i will b more wise next time and i wont care how short i am although im only 1.68 !

The biggest mistake, you can make is to neg back.

12345 ... LastLast