Text Game Basics by Braddock and Savoy - Page 2

FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Simply obvious, yet easily forgotten / or never thought of using!

Best part is seeing where I or others go wrong! Cheers guys!

2. This thread is ESSENTIAL. Reading this alone would answer half the questions in the Phone/Text Game Forum. Thanks Braddock and Savoy...this really helps alot!!!

Midwest Swing

Quote Originally Posted by djcharlierich View Post
    This thread is ESSENTIAL. Reading this alone would answer half the questions in the Phone/Text Game Forum. Thanks Braddock and Savoy...this really helps alot!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Wait til the book comes out.........It will rock your face off.

It is literally done. I'm in London with Mr. M. He has finished editing it and I'm sending it to one more guy to edit it. Then it's off to Savoy.

Let the countdown begin....

-Braddock
    TO Check Out More at the Love Systems Blog - CLICK HERE

"I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly: I am free in every way that you are not." - Tyler Durden

4. So what's the update? What's the progress on the text game book?

what's the time-table on the release of the text game book?

Yes I must sadly admit that for all of my training in the world of PUA and its realities, I still seem to mess up dozens of # closes because of my poor texting abilities.. Not only will I seem to text at inoportune times (such as when I am bored), but sadly I seem to want to text more than the girl has texted me, be it maybe just 3 or 4 lines to their one line, but I always feel like ive messed up and therefore try to send a response within 20 min, when if I just wait they usually respond positively.

I am reading up on my text game more and more these past couple days so who knows, maybe a certain revelation will sink into my subconcious and I will be able to make # closes into something more meaningful then a possible date haha

ps. Very good original post, and I realize its quite old but ehh people oculd still learn

7. This is the best thread on this forum.
    I have it bookmarked...
    Thank you for writing it.

Midwest Swing

Quote Originally Posted by BenCarter View Post
    This is the best thread on this forum.
    I have it bookmarked...
    Thank you for writing it.

No problem man. Glad you like it. Have you checked out the new phone and text game book we just launched? I'm really proud of it.

-Braddock
    TO Check Out More at the Love Systems Blog - CLICK HERE

"I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly: I am free in every way that you are not." - Tyler Durden

North Jersery

What do you suggest to do in a situation like this? Hopefully Braddock can chime in.

HB 8 (friend, but we flirt here and there) texts me asking if I'm coming to class. I respond, we text back and forth for a bit, a little bit of joking around, then she doesn't reply to one of my texts (It was just a text continuing the conversation). Obviously I didn't text her again, that was yesterday. I'm thinking I should text her in a couple days with a new topic.

Go Go Gabriel Guest

awesome braddock.