I am a stripper.

1234511 ... LastLast
    Connecticut, USA

I am a stripper.

Some of these comments are amusing... but want to give you some help here, guys.

#1) If you want some true insight on strippers by strippers, send me a note and I'll help ya out. There's some good reading I can send you if you're interested to learn how strippers think.

#2) Strippers are there to work and earn money for a living. We aren't trying to find a new boyfriend or someone who can take us home and satisfy us. We also don't need to be "saved" from stripping. We are sexy and seductive because it earns us money.

#3) Some strippers aren't single! Many of us pretend we are because it helps us portray the fantasy of being single, wild, and willing. (see #2!) On the same note, many strippers aren't sexually attracted to men. (again, see #2!)

#4) Just because you get a stripper's real # doesn't mean you're going to get sex of any kind out of the deal. Some of us simply like you as a person, and feel that you're a genuine friend who realizes that we are not all truly who we portray at work. Anyone who I've made friends with this way also know that I am engaged and not looking to cheat on my guy.

#5) For more, please.... see #1. I'll be happy to respond.
    Last edited by VeraLynn; 04-22-2008 at 11:32 AM.

Surprise Buttsex

Quote Originally Posted by VeraLynn View Post
    #1) If you want some true insight on strippers by strippers, send me a note and I'll help ya out. There's some good reading I can send you if you're interested to learn how strippers think.
    Please keep discussions on the board, that's what it's here for.
    #2) Strippers are there to work and earn money for a living. We aren't trying to find a new boyfriend or someone who can take us home and satisfy us.
    We hear this a lot, at it makes perfect sense if you're a stripper. If you are a guy interested in a sexual relationship with a stripper he's met in a club, it's completely besides the point. If a girl is single and meets a guy she'd like to date/sleep with, the fact that she met him at work isn't going to be an impediment.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Connecticut, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    Please keep discussions on the board, that's what it's here for.
    Gotcha. Is it legal for me to say that there are stripper forums online that peopl can look up with a search engine.... and they are chock FULL of information and strippers talking about work, customers, etc.?

Connecticut, USA

Whoops, double-posted.. my fault.

I'll also answer ANY questions anyone has here, in public, no worries.

Surprise Buttsex

Sure, discuss whatever you like, and welcome. I think the URL for stripper-web is blocked from some hubbub a while back, but other than that, be our guest.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

Connecticut, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    Sure, discuss whatever you like, and welcome. I think the URL for stripper-web is blocked from some hubbub a while back, but other than that, be our guest.
    Thanks. I don't want to cause any problems... just want to dispell myths. Not a working night goes by that at least one person forgets why we strippers do what we do.

Plus, some of the people I've seen posting seem to assume that there's some magic words or phrases that they can use to pick up ANYONE they want. Heck, I'm a stripper... and I was single for a while. Even this stripper couldn't date any guy she wanted to! Yes, I got turned down more than once. Just had to learn to not take it personally and go on with life.

That's the site I was thinking of, too. I'm a regular poster there, and have learned a lot from it myself!

miaddict

Vapor, stop negging the stripper. You'll scare the customers away, says "miaddict, mia's pimp".

Vera,
    for the sake of our amusement, can you provide the top 5 "worst pick-up lines' that your (potential) strip club customers have ever used on you or your colleagues? In other words, what stuff 'does not work'?

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

8. Quote Originally Posted by VeraLynn View Post
    Some of these comments are amusing... but want to give you some help here, guys.

#2) Strippers are there to work and earn money for a living. We aren't trying to find a new boyfriend or someone who can take us home and satisfy us. We also don't need to be "saved" from stripping. We are sexy and seductive because it earns us money.

#3) Some strippers aren't single! Many of us pretend we are because it helps us portray the fantasy of being single, wild, and willing. (see #2!) On the same note, many strippers aren't sexually attracted to men. (again, see #2!)

#4) Just because you get a stripper's real # doesn't mean you're going to get sex of any kind out of the deal. Some of us simply like you as a person, and feel that you're a genuine friend who realizes that we are not all truly who we portray at work. Anyone who I've made friends with this way also know that I am engaged and not looking to cheat on my guy.

#5) For more, please.... see #1. I'll be happy to respond.
    i know that some guys don't know this stuff, but to most isn't it kinda duh logic?

My questions -
    What brings you here?
    Why CT and not Vegas, NYC, or LA?
    Do you work in the same area you live, or do you commute at least an hour just so you hope no one you know shows up, or you don't care anymore?
    Have you ever dated a customer?
    When you've met guys at nightclubs or just doing your thing,what is their reaction when you tell them..if you tell them?
    Does your family know, and if they don't, what do you tell them?
    When you go for a job, what is the "screening process"?
    What is the job most girls who strip wind up doing when they get tired of it or too old for it? I've heard it's usually nursing and realtors.
    What is going through your mind when you dance?

Welcome, VeraLynn,

Any interesting stories to tell about guys who came in and left with one of your co-workers or yourself?