I am a stripper. - Page 14

FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Connecticut, USA

Cougar, if sleeping with her was your goal, then you won! Take your winnings and move on. It sounds like you're looking for more sex and/or a relationship. You keep trying to convince yourself (and us) that she really likes you and wants to be in a romantic relationship with you. It's pretty obvious to me that she's playing you. She's doing whatever it takes to keep you hanging on in the hopes that you'll sign that lease for her and/or somehow help her in other ways. The idea that she could harm herself or put herself in harm's way if you don't do X for her is a CLEAR RED FLAG for this. So is being overly hostile because you won't sign a lease in your name for her benefit.

Why can't she get the lease in her own name? When I danced I found my credit to be doing great because I tried to make smart decisions with the money I made. I had no problem buying a used Miata as a second car just for the fun of it. I had my own place in a relatively ritzy area and had no problem paying my rent.

You say you've put lot of time, effort, and money into this woman to get her into bed. Well, you got her into bed. It doesn't sound like she was the amazing sex kitten you expected her to be. I can only guess that you're infatuated with her. You can keep pouring effort, time, and money into this but I GUARANTEE she will keep playing these games. She is stringing you along primarily for her benefit, not yours.

Connecticut, USA

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova View Post
    There are certainly ethical and normal girls working as dancers, but the typical stripper only works when she has bills coming due, spends her money as fast as it comes in, and constantly has some financial emergency popping up. They will keep guys on a hook and emotionally manipulate them using whatever means necessary (including sex if needed) to get that financial hardship off their back. Don't feel special. From everything you have described she is just playing you out. It is a very typical scenario.
    *Nods in agreement* I'm not sure that Cougar wants to hear any of this. He wants us to say that yes, she is truly interested in him and he should just do (insert something simple here) and she'll come around to his advances. Reality can be harsh.

3. Vera,
    I was wondering if you are still around.
    I got a heckuva story that might make you go
    Hmmm.... Let me know so I can start typing..

Last post was by OP about 6 weeks ago. Thread is 6 years old. Conclusion: Thread is active. At least it is now since threads are sorted after recent activity.

5. I'm an actively working dancer as well and Vera has given some great advice so far.

Cougar, I hate to be the one to say it, but she only slept with you for money and to hook you in deeper, since she needs you to get an apartment for her. If she's in court for eviction, she's going to have an extremely hard time getting a rental on her own. Her reaction when you said no says it all. You declined, she cut you off and tried to emotionally blackmail you.

There are some strippers who have their shit together, who aren't on drugs or swilling booze constantly, who aren't non stop drama. But, for every great dancer, there are a dozen with drug habits, who make incredibly poor choices in life and expect others to bail them out because they're halfway attractive.

Don't be that chump. Don't wreck your credit because you're infatuated with her. She's already trashed her own, or she wouldn't need your help, and who knows who else she's screwed over. Ignore her and move on to a different club, if you still want to try to snag a dancer.

Thinker, I don't know what Vera's up to or if she'll return to post, but I'd be happy to give you advice on your situation.

6. Quote Originally Posted by VeraLynn View Post
    *Nods in agreement* I'm not sure that Cougar wants to hear any of this. He wants us to say that yes, she is truly interested in him and he should just do (insert something simple here) and she'll come around to his advances. Reality can be harsh.
    It has been like 10 months already, are you still here to answer question? Hope it will not be too late for me to find this thread.

7. Quote Originally Posted by OksanaDances View Post
    I'm an actively working dancer as well and Vera has given some great advice so far.

Cougar, I hate to be the one to say it, but she only slept with you for money and to hook you in deeper, since she needs you to get an apartment for her. If she's in court for eviction, she's going to have an extremely hard time getting a rental on her own. Her reaction when you said no says it all. You declined, she cut you off and tried to emotionally blackmail you.

There are some strippers who have their shit together, who aren't on drugs or swilling booze constantly, who aren't non stop drama. But, for every great dancer, there are a dozen with drug habits, who make incredibly poor choices in life and expect others to bail them out because they're halfway attractive.

Don't be that chump. Don't wreck your credit because you're infatuated with her. She's already trashed her own, or she wouldn't need your help, and who knows who else she's screwed over. Ignore her and move on to a different club, if you still want to try to snag a dancer.

Thinker, I don't know what Vera's up to or if she'll return to post, but I'd be happy to give you advice on your situation.
    Hi there, so you are the one who answer the questions here?

8. There was this one strip club in with hot topless waitresses, I just can't remember the name of that. And there were these girls we met from Newcastle strippers. They are all friendly and fun to be with. I just can't forget that night. T'was a blast.

9. Re: I am a stripper

Why in the first place you came here just by yourself? I mean you can have all the bucks night ideas in your place but all of a sudden you left out for no reason. This is interesting!