The "shut up" shit test

12 LastLast
    Orlando, FL

The "shut up" shit test

Girls seem to use the "shut up" response to negs a lot. It's always sort of in a playful way, and I don't think it's meant as a shit test, but if you respond incorrectly it can have the same DLV effect. Of course, you can just ignore and plow, but what's a good playful way you can respond to this?

Plow.
    Don't even acknowledge it. Plow.
    If you feel the need to answer (which you shouldn't feel), I would go with:
    PUA: [ex. hair neg]
    HB: Oh shut up...
    PUA: Ok. I'll be quiet. We'll just sit here and PRETEND that your roots are blond....
    PUA: [ex. laugh neg]
    PUA: Yeh. Let's just ignore the fact that you sound like a wounded hyenia...
    Either case, say it and shut up. Let her qualify herself or, most likely, re-grant access to negging.
    Last edited by Face; 03-17-2006 at 08:27 AM.

England, Milton Keynes (The city of circles)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zeus
    Girls seem to use the "shut up"
    "OK, but you'd better have something interesting to say otherwise this'll become a boring converstion"
    "How rude, where did you learn your manners?"
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

And remember, if all else fails in set just try this, works everytime.

I'd just keep talking. If she says "shut up" in a really serious tone, you can call her fiesty.

Orlando, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Face
    Plow.
    PUA: Ok. I'll be quiet. We'll just sit here and PRETEND that your roots are blond....
    Nice.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Face
    Plow.
    Don't even acknowledge it. Plow.
    If you feel the need to answer (which you shouldn't feel), I would go with:
    Either case, say it and shut up. Let her qualify herself or, most likely, re-grant access to negging.
    LOL funny stuff
    That's great!

Tempe, AZ

Not sure if its the best response, but I imitate them and send it back with some amplification.
    Cedar: blah blah blah
    HB: 'Oh shut up!'
    Cedar: in girl voice, 'OMG! Stop it!' play hit girl, 'You're just too much for me. teehee!! Shut up you big strong man!' Do this while rolling your eyes.
    HB: smiles and shuts up
    Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar
    Not sure if its the best response, but I imitate them and send it back with some amplification.
    Cedar: in girl voice, 'OMG! Stop it!' play hit girl, 'You're just too much for me. teehee!! Shut up you big strong man!' Do this while rolling your eyes.
    I'm gonna use that, thanks man!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cedar
    Nice cedar ..
    Shut up you big strong man lmao

Cincinnati

"You know... *brush hair away from ears sensually* ...you have tiny/huge ears."
    "Shut Up!"
    *stand up* "Where do you get off talking to me like that?" *completely serious*
    look her in the eye's in this awkward bit of silence, then crack up, hit her on the knee and say:
    "I'm just joking with you, you're such a tight as, hehehehehahahahohoho"
    You get the idea, just like she's your best bud.
    That's field tested too boys, but I haven't heard shut up for close to 6 months so maybe it's the delivery? Probably not, any which way Good Luck.
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslategray]My Name Is Vincent Chase.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]