Big list of IOI adjectives & statements for qualification - Page 2

FirstFirst 12
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by bjswift View Post

I'd explain it for ya, but its your thread, you do it
    LOL feel free

View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Northern California

Here is a "clean up" of this thread. These are all the ones people have posted so far. Some work. Some don't. I'm at work but when I get more time I'll elaborate. I'll explain qualification in general, I'll discect a "Q-Statement" and make an attempt at explaining how to come up with good ones.

Examples of Good Qualification Statements:

- "Meeting you restores my faith in female kind"
    - "Try not to be so awesome.. Things might get messy.."
    - "knock it off.. your givin me butterflies.."
    - "you're crazy. We'd make an awsome couple in the coo coo house."
    - "You're either the coolest girl I've met in a long time, or you're a total weirdo, I can't tell. Probably a little bit of both."
    - "That's good. Congratulate yourself."
    - "you rock! I think gonna keep you"
    - "thats pretty awesome.."
    - "Your different then the other girls I've met tonight..."
    - "I promissed my friends I wouldn't meet anyone tonight!... They are gonna be pissed at you.. =)"
    - "you know what? your half-way decent.. "
    - "this is getting better by the minute.."
    - "I have to admit, you've completely turned around my first impression of you.."
    - "Wow, that's really interesting"

- "wow your awesome, can you believe we met here?" >>> change this to >>> "wow your awesome, I can't believe we met here.." (should be a statement not a question.
    - "You're pretty cool. Do you practice this?">>>> I'm gonna change this to >>>>> "You're pretty cool. You must practice.." (its a statement not a question)

Examples of Statements That Do NOT Qualify A Girl or Shitty Ones (No Offense):

- "Is there more to you than meets the eye?" <---question
    - "Wow!, how did you do that?"
    - "I haven't been this excited since Guitar Hero III came out"
    - "wait a minute..what type of name is___?" <---question
    - "my little birthday bunny"
    - "slut muffin"
    - "Feel my nipples, they could cut glass"
    - "you confuse me..."
    - "Do you take after your mother or father?
    Is he sexy too?" <--- question
    "Oh come on, you tell that to all the boys to impress them"
    - "You're like the mother of your group. And that's gonna be a real problem for me because i have a big soft spot for girls who take care of me."
    - "If you could be anything you want with no chance of failure, what would it be and dont say princess."
    - I had a wonderful time. Whether my fantasies come true and we are consumed in 98.6 degrees of fun and heavy breathing, or whether we are MERELY great friends, I hope and look forward to a long time of knowing [her name.] You are a gift. <-- this is just aweful. never suggest to a girl that "if nothing else, we can just be freinds"

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

That's awesome man! I cant believe people dont know the difference between a statement and question. lmaoooooooooooooo

This one could be ok

- "You're like the mother of your group. And that's gonna be a real problem for me because i have a big soft spot for girls who take care of me."

Change to:
    "You're like the mother of your group (observation), that's gonna be a real problem for me because I have a big soft spot for girls who are nuturers (ioi)
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

United Kingdom

"You're starting to remind me of an Ex of mine" Smile.

"You seem to say the right things. *Smile* You're gonna cause me a lot of trouble"

"Good answer. I think you're going to have to leave soon. Someone will have to use a crowbar to get me off of you in a minute!"

Bournemouth, England

"stop making me laugh, you'll do me a mischief.."

"its not often i say this but.."

"this may sound cheesy but.."

"your friends seem really cool.. you know, they say you can tell a lot about a girl by the company she keeps"

"i feel like i have known you for ages"

6. The point of any of thes statements is not be cocky/funny, but to show the girl that you are starting to like her.

You may need to calibrate these with a tacked on IOD like "Too bad you're such a dork".

Here's some I use.

I can't believe I met you in a (wherever we are). I refuse to tell my friends that so you better make up a new story for when you meet them.

Stop being cool.

I'm hitting on you

You are absolutely amazing, I am soo glad I met you. Even if nothing happens between us, I'm glad we met, because you've reaffirmed that there are girls like you out there.

You are absolutely adorable! I can't stand you!

There has to be something wrong with you, because right now you seem way too perfect.

I refuse to believe your as amazing as you seem. And if you are, you shoul;d leave because I'm going to start hitting on you. More

The idea behind these is to give her BIG IOIs in a way that she is ulikely to refuse.

The faster I can get to the point where I tell a girl I like her and she accpets it, the faster I will have her in my bed and life.

Best,

S

7. 02-12-2008, 06:12 AM