Who here has true MLTR's?

12 LastLast
    San Diego, CA

Who here has true MLTR's?

I am doing my best to maintain several continuous sexual relationships simultaneously. Does anyone here have some direct experience with MLTR's? How are you handling it? Do you lie to each of them? Do they all know you are sleeping with other women? I'm only comfortable with slight deception(meaning vagueness about my other activities); I will not lie to them. My integrity matters more to me than keeping a girl on the leash.
    As I find myself dating women of higher value, I notice they are less inclined to stick around once they realize they can't cage me. They'll put up with me seeing other girls, but they won't allow multiple sexual relationships. Maybe one in ten will call me after delivering the ultimatum.
    Anyhow, it's not really advice I seek. I'm looking for examples from those of you who do have MLTRs. And please, gentelmen, no BS posts.

Seriousville

May I?

I know I come off as arrogant on this site, but that's because I am. And I am also suited to answer this question.
    You only have to lie to your gf, but you only have to do that if she asks, which she won't.
    Secondly, the only question any of the MLTR's ask is if you are "seeing" anybody else" or are "dating." Well you can either simply say "no," or even better, "I'm too busy to be pursuing a relationship. I enjoy our time but I'm busy. . .no, not seeing anyone else."
    Now, what happens is, the hotter girls eventually will not like your limited time with them, so they fall off the wagon, so to speak. I tend to go through phases where I'll have 2,3,4 maybe 5 options, and so I'm only seeing a chick once or twice every week or so. So you'll have phases where when a few get off the wagon, you'll have to put time in to replace them, which means possible "droughts." You can keep them around a little longer with phone calls, and I do so at times when I know they can't answer, and leave a nice message.
    Have fun with it dammit, this is a sport. LV this weekend, anyone?

Surprise Buttsex

I have one. This was the girl from my FR who was "electively single" that I fclosed on day 3. She cancelled plans with me last week, writing an e-mail about how she didn't want to lead me on, she wanted to be single, and didn't want me wasting time/money on her.
    I thought this through, and said we were on the same page (we were). "I like you, really enjoy you company, and don't want a girlfriend right now, which isn't a reflection on you." I framed it as we can both not want committed BF/GF relationships, but still like to hang out together and have good sexual chemistry. She was totally good to go.
    Now, I'm not going to throw in her face the other women I sleep with, since I think jealousy can pop out of nowhere. A girl can be OK with the hypothetical idea of you sleeping with other girls, but the reality of it can be pretty uncomfortable. However, it's understood that we aren't in a serious relationship, go dutch when we go out (her idea, fine with me), and I'm not in a monogamous relationship with her. Key to that last part was talking about sex (which we'd already had) as something we both really liked and didn't see any reason to stop doing, now that we'd already agreed that we still wanted to hang out in a friendly way.
    I've had MLTR's in the past, mostly in college, but they've been less honest than this. I sleep with a girl who's not my GF, and sleep with other girls who aren't my GF, and they don't push me on not being my GF because they correctly suspected they'd get an answer they didn't like if they gave me an ultimatum. That said, if they found out I'd been sleeping with other women, they'd have been pissed and jealous. Nobody knows about anybody else, or if there's anybody else. This happened once and it took lots of damage control to get back to the status quo. It also DLV'd me IMO, as I was most certainly not being upfront and honest about my status, whereas I am now.
    Edit: It occurs to me that this doesn't necessarily conform to the typical definition of MLTR (no multiple currently). I considered it such because I have an FB coming from out of town soon, a few other fcloses in the works, and don't consider my present situation with this girl to be a problem.
    Last edited by Vapor; 03-14-2006 at 03:55 PM.

Sydney, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Rain
    Do you lie to each of them?Do they all know you are sleeping with other women? I'm only comfortable with slight deception(meaning vagueness about my other activities); I will not lie to them. My integrity matters more to me than keeping a girl on the leash.
    yes and no. If they are too young and innocent to understand...sometimes its better to lie. but generally try not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain
    As I find myself dating women of higher value, I notice they are less inclined to stick around once they realize they can't cage me. They'll put up with me seeing other girls, but they won't allow multiple sexual relationships. Maybe one in ten will call me after delivering the ultimatum.
    Basically my prinicple is...dont tell them nothing unless they ask. if things being to escalate into a more serious relationship then something must be said.
    Remember. Keeping good morals is all part of your Inner Game.

Malibu

5. Re

i have been in multiple realtionships for years now ...... i found that when asked if i am seeing other people i just say .... When im single i do date when i am in a realtionship i'm committed, ( TRUTH ) and leave it at that ... if she asks are you seeing anyone just now apart from me.......... i say i am single!
    At the end of the day if you have good game you as well as telling them the truth or suggesting you are seeing other people ... if they stick around then great if not ........... so what! there's Billions of women out there

the best way to break it to them is to shout out another girls name during sex. when she asks you about it, just say "oh, sorry, thats one of the other 5 girls im banging right now"

7. ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by trainrunner
    the best way to break it to them is to shout out another girls name during sex. when she asks you about it, just say "oh, sorry, thats one of the other 5 girls im banging right now"

Then there was four!

San Diego, CA

Bump.

Anyone else? I would appreciate a few more replies.

I'm dating one, and have 2 fb's. I'd like for the one I date to become my primary mltr, not to mix with the fb's but to sarge with. Just at a crossroad with that now, I'll keep you informed of any progress!
    Any advice would be appreciated:
    http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...ead.php?t=9427
    Last edited by earcracker; 04-22-2006 at 08:07 AM.

Leeds

There are some girls I see on and off (fb's), but MLTRs in the sense of "almost full time girlfriend, but more than one of them"... no.
    Its something I intend to do and a point I intend to reach shortly. I look forward to getting there with you Rain
    Abraham Lincoln reportedly said that, [I]Given eight hours to chop down a tree, he'd spend six sharpening his axe.[/I]