First time you fucked a girl in the ass? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?

Voters
393. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

169 43.00%
  • No

224 57.00%
FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    Nope, and I don't plan on it. It's mostly girls that are pretty ... tore up from the floor up that will let foreign objects violate their anal cavity.
    That is pretty closing to topping my list of most ignorant comments on the board.

Add 10 years of experience onto your life, and you'll think differently.

2. Just leaves more for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by FeltZ View Post
    That is pretty closing to topping my list of most ignorant comments on the board.

Add 10 years of experience onto your life, and you'll think differently.

I first got laid when I was 14, and ended up doing that same girl up the butt (accidentally ) the next day.

It's kinda fucked up when I think about how young we were. She swallowed cum and everything. Hell, she wasn't even my gf.

My current LTR ist the girl I first had anal sex with. It was after 3 or so months into the relationship and although I totally loved the idea of it she actually brought it up.
    She totally loves it and we often only have oral and anal, no vaginal sex.
    She often masturbates as we do it but she can have very intense orgasms if I just fuck her ass.

New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by eastside View Post
    Anal orgasm's? Those exist? lol
    d'oh, yes they do.

fascinating, this thread produced very quickly two stupid comments

Who, little ol' me?

Should I even respond here?

Almost every woman I'm with.

My last virgin lost her Ass before I even initiated her mouth.

Pussy, Ass then mouth almost unheard of for a virgin.

All part of my sinister plan!

Muhaaa ha ha ha haaaa!

Alaskanmana

It was about 3 years after loosing my virginity, was a, what should I say, almost girlfriend whom I had fingered in the ass before and she just got off on it! So we went to do anal and it was gooooood, she kept screaming the whole time

If you haven't tried it, do it!

8. Anal IMO is awesome. The only tough part is how to bring it up. Some chicks are like hell yea before the words come out of your mouth. Some just kinda look at you with that "I think this is a bad idea" look. Once you both get drunk though, everything is a good idea. haha. I wouldn't go doing that with just any chick though.

Fucked a girl in the ass when I was 16. It was actually the first time I had sex. I would of done her in the pussy, but was too ashamed to buy condoms, so I thought better safe then sorry lol

Melbourne Australia

ive only done it once. was about 4 weeks ago.
    it was good. my dick was thinking ' woa.... i'm just a guest here. i dont belong"
    he enjoyed it. i've been fucking the girl for about a 9 months, i've never done it and she brought it up.

side note. don't do it if she's eaten within the last 4 hours or so. abit gross but its the facts.