Two new openers from the nyc bootcamp this weekend

12 LastLast
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Two new openers from the nyc bootcamp this weekend

I am not going over the context or how they were created. They were created on the fly by me and then field tested by me and other students.

The questions are
    Guys do you know what lmao is in a text message (surprisgnly a good portion of people dont. not exactly sure how that is possible).
    Are you smart? Ok cool, who wrote war and peace.

Both of these came about as the result of conversation with students and people who were out that night.

If the openers are not working it is you not the material.

Enjoy!

View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Twin Cities, Minnesota

Looks great, love the war and peace bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Exdeath View Post
    Looks great, love the war and peace bit.
    Thanks. Funny thing is no one knew and the waitress who was of course a blonde loved it and would not go away.

I refuse to look things like this up. After the bootcamp was over I was at Future;s apartment and was telling him the opener and he was like oh awesome and points and sure enough fucking kid has war and peace on his bookshelf lmfaooooooooo
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes

Twin Cities, Minnesota

You could even use that one to segway into another neg (depending on how hot the girl is) like "really, what about Common Sense?" to really get at her, then stack forward. I can see this being a very good subtle way to be like "who the hell is this guy?" especially stacking forward with a DHV-spiked story or humor story.

5. 10-03-2007, 05:40 PM

Reason
    do a search.

6. like it

Quote Originally Posted by bountyhunter View Post
    like it
    Thanks

Generally every opener I come up with I share because people seem to make a big deal out of them. Not sure why.

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

how about lol instead?

"hey, do you know what lol is in a text message?"

they either say its "laughing out loud" 99% of the time

you could respond with "oh..i was under the impression it was "lots of love"

or

"really? even when used at the end of a text message?"

then continue with a conversation..

Quote Originally Posted by Carbz View Post
    how about lol instead?

"hey, do you know what lol is in a text message?"

they either say its "laughing out loud" 99% of the time

you could respond with "oh..i was under the impression it was "lots of love"

or

"really? even when used at the end of a text message?"

then continue with a conversation..
    No that is horrible and wont work. Sorry just being honest.

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAOOOOOOOOO Sick response Fader.

LOL best part of this post is it has 500 views.

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes