Cool Math DHV - Page 3

Thread: Cool Math DHV

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

It's something fun & interesting. I am not saying open girls with it, while you are in comfort at your house you can say hey want to something funny my friend showed me and boom. As long as you are passionate, girls will be interested. Future talks about video games and comic books, Savoy about board games, Sinn about his love for V for Vendetta (do these guys need to "fix" their personalities?) People should stop drinking the hatorade.... it doesn't take much logic to find out why his initial post is unacceptable.

View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Quote Originally Posted by Sabre_Tooth View Post
    This is yet another lame technique that people learn as a bandaid to stick on over their deficient personalities in an attempt to look cool.
    Nice example of inner game... Sabre Tooth can only perceive this game as a way to "look cool", while play2win just saw this thing, tried it out, had good response and shared it. It's not about beeing cool to him, it's just a fun little thing

Quote Originally Posted by Sabre_Tooth View Post
    How about actually learning how to be cool in the first place, then you don't have to waste your time learning all these stupid routines in order to impress women?
    You have a point... but as a sidenote: How cool is it to call something "lame" and "stupid", while it's being shared to you with good intentions?

Anyway, don't get me wrong... I agree with just about anything you say: I won't use this thing in A2, cause with who I am, it'll come acros as if i'm trying too hard... that's because of who I am, that's not because of the game. I'm in control of my life, i'm the cause of things that happen in my life.

It's one thing giving your oppinion you don't believe that can work... it's another thing to call it 'stupid' or 'lame'... Where's the love man? You're hurting yourself and others by getting all pissed about this.
    You talk about 'I am enough as I am'... then let Play2Win be enough as he is, and he's enjoying it. Why try to convince him it's lame? Are you so hurt you cannot stand to see pleasure in another person?
    Be happy man, life is good... this whole post comes from good intentions, from people that would like to see you grow. Love ain't something you give or get... it's something you allow. Be aware of the fact you're making a problem out of something the rest is enjoying. Suit yourself if it makes you happy.

3. Oh, so we shouldn't learn anything new at all or do fun things anymore... We should just constantly remind ourselves we're cool and just stare at people with our alpha beliefs. And if people are having fun, just tell them how non alpha they are wit their non alphaness.

I think Sabre is being a bit harsh.

What does this routine really do?

It conveys to a person who (probably) is not that interested in math or science, why you could have a fascination with it. Better yet it makes them feel that fascination. Let's her see an unexpected commonality.

IMO, it's perfect as part of a grounding routine for a PUA into math or science.

So what exactly is wrong with converying your feeling of fascination with math to someone who might not comprehend it?

Sabre would you care to comment?

I think this routine is cool. Particularly for those of us who work in jobs which people relate to math like accounting and finances. Eventually conversation comes around to "What we do" etc. Ive never met anyone respond to me being an accountant with "Oh god thats so cool i always wanted to be one of those!". But I love my job and I usually get pretty good responses when explaining that. I think my own enthusiasm about what I do really helps that. Anyway...

So this allows me to mix a little bit of "magic"-ish fun with with my geeky accountant side. Cool stuff. Maybe its not for everyone but as someone who is just learning all this PUA stuff I think its cool

6. learning new things is positive, talking shit isn't. Haters get amogged.
    BlazeON
    CDPlayA

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

So this is how I use the routine (generically). I talk alot about spirituality and the nature of reality (these are just who I am and part of my identity, I am generally interested in this... tarot, palm reading, philosophy, etc) . I also talk about how people in science feel that most things can be measured with mathematics, I then talk about the concept of harmony... how you call tell when the music is off (like a beat) or how most things that are symeteric are pleasing to the eye. I talk about alot about how we can use mathematics to define anything. Then I tranistion into you can do some really amazing stuff..... Here watch this turn the calculator on the phone and do this

This is now been field tested over 10 times and not one single time has there been a result less then wow.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

So this is just to hand out your number to a chick right?

Blah, I was thinking that it would discover her number by "magic".
    But then , she would be like she told you the first three digits and then the last four.

Or, just pass her your calculator and let her enter the digits she needs to put in, and keep on with the equation.

I hope I didn't jumble up what I was saying and it at least makes sense

Great post nonetheless.
    I just tested it out on this computers calculator and it got it.
    Neat stuff.

I was thinking you would just type it in. Not necessarily as a way to GET her phone number but just as a trick. Wouldnt the fact that you are doing a trick with her number and not trying to get it be more of a dhv?

Quote Originally Posted by Pents View Post
    I was thinking you would just type it in. Not necessarily as a way to GET her phone number but just as a trick. Wouldnt the fact that you are doing a trick with her number and not trying to get it be more of a dhv?
    Yah, I was thinking that too...

Eh, I was thinking a whole lotta of different scenarios

But yeah, it seems about right...just playful fun.