Cool Math DHV - Page 2

Thread: Cool Math DHV

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. I keep getting a 5 digit number.

And I did as listed in that order exactly.

Edit: Nevermind, I had to press "=" after each operation to make it work.

Will this work in Scotland where the mob. numbers start with 0?

You know I could wap out the calculator, but isn't that effort on my part?

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredNinja View Post
    Is this one of those deals that have to be done on olde tyme calculators where the numbers look like letters? Maybe I'm slow, but it doesn't make sense on my $ell phone.
    NM. Didn't press = after each operation. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by play2win View Post
    1. Grab a calculator. (you won't be able to do this
    one in your head)
    2. Key in the first three digits of your phone number
    (NOT the area code)
    3. Multiply by 80
    4. Add 1
    5. Multiply by 250
    6. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number
    7. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number again.
    8. Subtract 250
    9. Divide number by 2 Do you recognize the

just a neat little trick
    Thanks for sharing man. Where do you typically use this? Have you found stages at the game where not to use it?

Silicon Valley

Omg, this is sweeeeet! That's it, I'm taking my calculator and going nerd-hunting!

Wish me luck!

Rogue

Preston, England

This is yet another lame technique that people learn as a bandaid to stick on over their deficient personalities in an attempt to look cool.

How about actually learning how to be cool in the first place, then you don't have to waste your time learning all these stupid routines in order to impress women?

Do you think the coolest girls sit at home learning topics that guys talk about or practicing clever tricks?

If you are relying on stuff like this in order to impress women, you are essentially telling yourself 'I am not enough as I am'.

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Please keep the flames to a minimum. If you think the technique is weak dont use it. For me I talk alot about spirituality, science and numbers and it works for me. I have now used it twice in comfort with two different girls and both loved it.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Preston, England

Seems like you have a habit of warning/banning people who disagree with you.

There is no flaming in my above post, but a simple statement of my beliefs - routines like this are stupid, and only serve as a patch for your personality.

Last time you banned me for disagreeing with you. This time you've decided to give me a warning. I have no doubt you'll issue a second one for this clearly DISGRACEFUL post.

If you want to live in a sugar coated world where everyone agrees with everything you say all the time, then life could be tough for you.

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by Sabre_Tooth View Post

There is no flaming in my above post, but a simple statement of my beliefs - routines like this are stupid, and only serve as a patch for your personality.

Last time you banned me for disagreeing with you. This time you've decided to give me a warning. I have no doubt you'll issue a second one for this clearly DISGRACEFUL post.

If you want to live in a sugar coated world where everyone agrees with everything you say all the time, then life could be tough for you.
    Cool Man.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Quote Originally Posted by Sabre_Tooth View Post

M8, i just want to say your a looser and loads of people have a distinct lack of love for you.

Its clear from your posts your an angry person, and angry people are'nt cool anyway.

It dont take much ugg...intelligence to realise that routines are for people who need help with developing their own personality, and you tellin em they're loosers aint gonna help.

If your gona be a dork, this Really aint the place for you dude. This is a place to help your fellow man child.

If youve got a good personality (which from these to posts id have to say u do not), then gr8, well done, now let everyone else who needs to, do it for themselves and earn it.

Id reconmend inner work for u m8. Specifically, learn to live your life for yourself and to stop judging others you prideful bastard.

I think a little bit of me died inside by responding to your silliness.

Peace.