Best Cold Reading line(s)?

1234 LastLast
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Best Cold Reading line(s)?

Let's get a solid thread like we did with the reccomended reading one. At a set date we will close it and move it to a new forum (possibly).
    We are considering creating a seperate forum just for the best of the threads we create.
    These can be coldreads you created yourself or one's you got from somewhere else.
    Here's mine:
    Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary and reserved. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. You pride yourself on being an independent thinker and do not accept others' opinions without satisfactory proof. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety, and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. Disciplined and controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside.

View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Tampa, FL

Good idea. After this thread we need to do one for Mini Cold Reads/Future Adventure Projections/Banter.
    ""You know HB, on the outside, you act all tough, strong and independent, but I know that deep down you are just a little girl." Credit - Stephane on Cliff's List

Tampa, FL

The 11 Classic Cold Reads
    Credit - Craig EBSS San Francisco Lair
    THE 11 CLASSIC COLD READS
    1) You have a strong need for others to like and admire you.
    2) You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
    3) You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not
    turned to your advantage.
    4) Your past relationships have presented problems for you.
    5) You can be disciplined and controlled on the outside, and
    worrisome and insecure on the inside.
    6) You sometimes doubt your own decisions.
    7) You like change and variety and don't like to be hemmed in by
    restrictions and limitations.
    8) You are independent minded and need proof before accepting others
    opinions.
    9) You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to
    others.
    10) At times you are extroverted and sociable, while at others you
    are introverted and reserved.
    11) Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.

Just to let you guys know, all those cold reads listed are from the foror or barnum effect.
    More info here:
    http://skepdic.com/forer.html

New York City

Very Good

Thank K, very informative, shit men, I have soaked up so much shit in the last 2 weeks, its beginnig to spill out my ears.

6. 12-30-2005, 10:03 AM

Pretty good cold reads guys...especially the first one. I think it was written by Psychologist B.R. Forer. Good stuff.
    I will be posting the list of all lists here shortly.
    Chase

fad3r, you left out the second half, which I like to use all by itself.
    "Your sexual adjustment has presented some problems for you. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a strong need for other people to like you and for them to admire you."

The middle of no-where, just outside Preston in Lancashire, Great Britain

You have a need for other people to like you and admire you.
    You are overly critical of yourself.
    You have some personality weaknesses but are generally able to compensate for them.
    You have considerable unused capacity that you have not yet turned to your advantage.
    Disciplined and self controlled on the outside, you are worrisome and insecure on the inside.
    At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
    You prefer a certain amount of change and variety.
    You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
    You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
    At times you are extroverted, affable and sociable while at other times you are introverted, wary and reserved.
    Some of your aspirations can be unrealistic.
    You become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
    Security is one of the major goals in your life.
    These were from a mentalism ebook by J P Jacquard.

In the classic writings archive Style refers to a book on cold reading, quote as follows:
    "There's a book on cold-reading that basically breaks down all problems to Health, Wealth and Relationships. And each have an Internal and External component. (This btw is the book where Mystery got his theory on this from.) And you need to start DIVIDING your attention between ALL of these to be successful in any single one."
    Anyone know which book this is? Sounds like it contains some useful material.

Slimijs Guest

I have been doing cube lately and it's really cool. HB's start making those doggy faces Ross is talking about
    Either way cold reading is great for rapport. Maybe begginers should work on their inner game first, but you can try these lines on your co-workers ... or hookers