Best Cold Reading line(s)? - Page 4

FirstFirst 1234
    Brandon - Manitoba

Quote Originally Posted by Eccite
    I prefer running cold readings from games rather than just out of the blue - for example using the Cube. Alternatively I have my own game, works similar to strawberry fields and Cube but can be used to neg and compliment, depending on the girl (I know lots of PUAs do not like to compliment, but there are good and bad ways of doing it in my experience) Anyway my game is:
    The Fountain
    The fountain represents the person talking about it, therefore:
    Say to the target after Isolation that you want to find out what type of person she is, ask her to:
    Imagine a fountain,
    How large is the fountain? = How confident she is
    How clear is the water? = How clear her ideas are - if clear water say shes interestd in art or literature (etc fluff talk) or that shes a clean freak...
    Are there fish in the fountain, how many? = Fish represent people close to you e.g. close friend... ergo 8 fish 8 close friends
    How decorated is the fountain, what is it made out of? =
    How she feels she presents herself - link to what she is wearing, if classy fountain, classy clothes
    How high does the water go in the fountain? = Represents Ambition
    Works always for me and it is a nice alternative to the cube or can be used in combination with strawberry fields.
    Eccite
    I like it...ALOT!

UK

Cold reads are not explained in The Venusian Arts, The Game or Mystery's DVDs...I still dont understand what purpose they serve but I guess they are meant to be a DHV. They're are meant to convey that we "know" the girl better than they think we do I take it.

Cold reads can be used playfully in attraction, and some cold reads like palm reading are a great opportunity for kino.
    Then they can be used to establish rapport in comfort; "You so get me!"
    They're brilliant when you run out of material.

4. Some of the first cold reads posted are the most basic cold reads--don't know if they are the best.
    Here are some that work really well for me:
    If the girl is 19 - 22: "You feel like you have one foot in your old life (living with your parents) and one foot in your new life (living out on your own) and it's kind of scary sometimes."
    If she's working a dead-end/summer job (mall kiosk, etc.) "You have some great aspirations for your life, but sometimes you feel a little trapped and wonder what you need to do next."
    Because women are very competitive: "I sense that a friend who is female betrayed you, disappointed you or otherwise hurt your feelings sometime in the past -- might be recent or might be further back" (the latter phrase gives you a wide "window" for a hit.
    "A lot of the men you've dated have been SO immature. You're tired of dating little boys and wish you could find a real man who knows what you really need."
    "You are still looking for a soul-mate or a perfect partner. It's a fantasy you've had since you were a little girl--think back--but now sometimes you wonder if he will ever appear in your life."
    Toecutter has compiled an AWESOME cold reading routine (palmistry--great kino!) that is tailored for seduction, called "What to say after you say hello." It's designed for use in the comfort phase after isolation, and it incorporates a structured approach that both DHVs/demonstrates you are an authority in her world and uses NLP language to work your seductive magic. I highly recommend it (and I have a lot of other cold reading resources). You can get it from his www.smoothinteractions.com website. It's very affordable, too!

Portsmouth UK

my personal cold reading

Quote Originally Posted by fad3r
    Let's get a solid thread like we did with the reccomended reading one. At a set date we will close it and move it to a new forum (possibly).
    We are considering creating a seperate forum just for the best of the threads we create.
    These can be coldreads you created yourself or one's you got from somewhere else.
    Here's mine:
    Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary and reserved. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. You pride yourself on being an independent thinker and do not accept others' opinions without satisfactory proof. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety, and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. Disciplined and controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside.
    1st off this is a3/comfort stuff.
    2ndly, u will need to find out a little, not a lot, just alittle, about them.
    ul need their bday/star sign (helps if you know astrology, but not essentual).
    Ok, so you ask them their bday and/or star sign, then u give them either some info based on that star sign (or if you dont know star signs) some random bull shit, like ur kind, fun, friendly etc.... MAKE IT SOUND GOOD, CONFIDENT AND LIKE YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Also great to use online, used it on LIM (lookitsme), if anyones a member by the way pm me, and it works a treat.
    Now iv got a thew bits and peices but im still walkin round with an L plate so please know b4 u reply that im still learning, im not entirely sure when to fit this in or how well it realy works. But field test it and pm me back.
    Peace
    ONE LOVE

these cold readings look like they could have a great impact if used correctly. im thinking that maybe throughout trying to comfort the target that u can sneak in simple questions that might be able to tip u off as wut material to use in the cold reading itself. she might not realize it but depending on how she reacts to questions or certain DHV stories she is slowly but surely giving away her weaknesses or strong points as far as personality and/or character. by gathering these points all into one it would allow u to hit a cold reading that described her to the T. using the cube or a cold reading on the head would build massive rapport and bring the puppy dog eyes like no other im sure. i am goin to have to look into those books about the cube and cold readings. i think when used to maximum effect they could be deadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccite View Post
    I prefer running cold readings from games rather than just out of the blue - for example using the Cube. Alternatively I have my own game, works similar to strawberry fields and Cube but can be used to neg and compliment, depending on the girl (I know lots of PUAs do not like to compliment, but there are good and bad ways of doing it in my experience) Anyway my game is:
    The Fountain
    The fountain represents the person talking about it, therefore:
    Say to the target after Isolation that you want to find out what type of person she is, ask her to:
    Imagine a fountain,
    How large is the fountain? = How confident she is
    How clear is the water? = How clear her ideas are - if clear water say shes interestd in art or literature (etc fluff talk) or that shes a clean freak...
    Are there fish in the fountain, how many? = Fish represent people close to you e.g. close friend... ergo 8 fish 8 close friends
    How decorated is the fountain, what is it made out of? =
    How she feels she presents herself - link to what she is wearing, if classy fountain, classy clothes
    How high does the water go in the fountain? = Represents Ambition
    Works always for me and it is a nice alternative to the cube or can be used in combination with strawberry fields.
    Eccite
    i will certainly be implicating this into my comfort phase

i would love to hear some new ones

Köln

I take up this old thread because I have my own way of doing cold-reads I would like to discuss.

I always try to adjust the cold-reads to my own first estimations on the girl, making them more specific.

I had most success with this one,

If she is either a little drawn back, like a good observer; or into arts and books; or if she has a very individual make-up, talkes very carefully, regarding her language; even if she is a foreigner - anything that suggests me, that she does a lot thinking, I've had great success with a routine like this (perhaps also because I'm into girls that fit to that description):

Me: "I find You interesting because You seem so... profound..."

Her: "How can You tell? We hardly even talked!"

Me: "Yeah, but I notice how attentively You watch the people here, how You posture Your body so carefully... but maybe it's just my intuition..."

Her: "Yeah, it's true, but... nobody ever said that to me before..."

Me, looking long into her eyes: "Let me do some guessing about You... tell me if I'm right or not... You are like a little lake... calm to the outside, peaceful, comfortable... but underneath the surface it goes down deep... maybe nobody knows the bottom... and it gets darker and there are secrets lying beneath... I guess Your behaviour, Your feelings can sometimes surprise even Yourself... I guess You can have very profound feelings..."

... but I still need to figure out a good transition from then on...

Obviously You can't tell that to any girl - and not even in any setting or atmosphere - but my intuition did very well on that one...

Also: What do You think about adjusting the cold-reads to the outer attributes, like clothes and stuff - I know these are all nought but clichés, but aren't these clichés often the (hidden) reasons why we buy / dress that way:

Nikes: attitude to success
    Sneakers: enjoys comfortable surroundings
    Fur clothings: strong, maybe hidden sexuality (credits to Freud on that on)
    Medieval / Gothic Style: has or likes secrets
    High heels: has ambitions, wants others to respect her, can be very strict and controlling to herself
    etc.

Greetings!
    CB

9. fortune cookies are full of great cold-reading lines.

seriously, next time you eat a fortune cookie, save the fortune and use it.