Best Cold Reading line(s)? - Page 2

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tha(671)Rock, Planet~G. (for those who know what's up)

You know what I never liked about people's cold reading lines?
    They sound like you're reading out of a technical manual, or like one of those commercials for a new anti-depression drug. It f*ckin' puts me in a creeped out mood when I read them.
    Women prefer you to talk to them in a way that they can relate to you and become emotionally drawn to you. You can't go from having a fun/flirtatious conversation to talking to her like you have her under surveillance at a mental hospital. That's not congruent.
    Make your cold reading sound more like it's coming to your mind spontaneously. Like you're having fun with her, but then you just suddenly noticed something about her by the look in her eyes and now you want to tell her something more private. Not like you're reading a freakin' article on menopause.
    Take your favorite cold reading lines and turn them into spontaneous, emotionally driven, attention capturing, conversations.

2. Does anyone have any idea where i can find out more about "the cube"? I think it could be a great way to captivate a women's imagination!

The cube...

Hit the bookstore and pickup "Secrets of the Cube" by Anne Gottlib.

4. This may be old news to some, but for those who haven't yet seen it, it's dynamite.
    Ian Rowland has a book devoted to Cold Reading (albeit from a mentalist/psychic exposer viewpoint) in which he lists practically every cold reading tactic & scam there is going.
    It's called the Full Facts Book of Cold Reading & is available from his website http://www.ianrowland.com/ItemsToBuy...dingMain1.html - I'm not him or anything to do with him, but this is the best book on cold reading I've seen.

Ottawa, Ontario

This is one i was playing with today...
    You know – every guy in here has been looking at you. I do model photography on the side and it's surprising how many gorgeous girls I've met that have been really insecure about their looks. Almost more nervous than most guys. Deep down inside they're innocent little kids. When they were growing up they were just that average chubby girl in the schoolyard. Like you, underneath that exterior you really are a nice person.

6. 01-04-2006, 01:42 AM

Reason
    Advertising when a user e-mailed him he offered to sell it

Cool - thanks elements. I'll search around and see if I can find it.
    Austin

The one thing that I'd like to add is catch on to facial body expressions for a cold reading. Simple, and obvious things can tell you what the target is thinking or how they are going to react. For instance, if you're telling a woman how she is an ice queen, and she begins to squint, lower her eyebrows, tighten her face muscles, then you've probably hit a sensitive spot. However, if she tilts her head to any direction (most likely to the right however), lifts her eyebrows, relaxes her face muscles, then you know you hit on something correct. These sort of obvious facial reactions work with cold readings.

London... All roads lead to Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by DeVill
    Women prefer you to talk to them in a way that they can relate to you and become emotionally drawn to you. You can't go from having a fun/flirtatious conversation to talking to her like you have her under surveillance at a mental hospital. That's not congruent.
    Make your cold reading sound more like it's coming to your mind spontaneously. Like you're having fun with her, but then you just suddenly noticed something about her by the look in her eyes and now you want to tell her something more private. Not like you're reading a freakin' article on menopause.
    Take your favorite cold reading lines and turn them into spontaneous, emotionally driven, attention capturing, conversations.
    I'm with DeVill... in fact I'm starting to suspect he & I are Brad Norton & Edward Pitt. Hey wait a sec...
    BE YOURSELF. MAKE ALL THIS YOUR OWN.
    Yes this is a performance art, to an extent. Guys all that you take here, digest it, shit it out over your targets & if it fails, regurgitate & WHOAH hang on, it's new analogy time. Meh. *gibber*
    This stuff is your script, the PUAs are your kin, the methods your lines, the game's in your skin... not your foreskin (Just get rid of it)
    Get rid of the sex, you can be sexual but when it comes to using anything canned, rehearsed or methodology, make it your own. Congruence...
    You're being the greatest you when you Sarge, be the greatest you all the time, Gah! Anthony Robbins... just shoot me.
    Harlequin: Weapon of mass seduction
    When you refuse to accept what you cannot change: this is trauma.

When you decide to change what you cannot accept: this is revolution.

10. Great Stuff

Guys I just want to say that this is all great material and when it comes down to it a cold read can make or break you...ps for those who dont know cold reading works best when you have talked to her for a few mins already then you re word it in the form of a cold read and feed it back to her. I welcome all feed back

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Suitable for a younger adult, say in her early twenties, who is probably still developing her career:
    "If you are honest about it, you often feel a sense of frustration that your own ideas and talents and abilities aren't given their full recognition. There have been more than one or two occasions when you had to struggle to get people to let you show what you can do. While you are mature enough to recognise that you have plenty to learn, and are willing to put the time in to learn new skills, you often find other people too set in their ways, and unable to appreciate the contribution you could make - if only they would let you".
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps