Looking for wingmen in Brighton - Page 17

FirstFirst ... 71314151617
  1. brighton

im also looking for wings in brighton...i have people i go out with at weekends but getting people to come out during the week is more difficult....i generally only stay out till midnight during the week but i have great pre club venues for most nights....if your up for it...hit me up 07999837148

2. Is there anyone still gaming in Brighton? I'm in creepy Crawley atm and want to meet some wings down here. Any interest?

3. Is the pickup community dead down here?? I'll go out on my own, any advice on venues?

4. I've started a Secret FB group for a Sussex Lair. PM me and I'll add you.

hey guys
    I'm so happy to see a group for this near me! I'm in Brighton. I do pretty well for myself and my game is decent but I really wanna up it to get 9s and 10s. I'm happy to teach anyone what I know and help in any way I can. But also really looking for men who are better than me who'd like to mentor me. Anyone like that here? :-)

6. Quote Originally Posted by dster9 View Post
    hey guys
    I'm so happy to see a group for this near me! I'm in Brighton. I do pretty well for myself and my game is decent but I really wanna up it to get 9s and 10s. I'm happy to teach anyone what I know and help in any way I can. But also really looking for men who are better than me who'd like to mentor me. Anyone like that here? :-)
    I just PM'd you as I'm in Brighton tomorrow for 8 nights. If anybody else is available to meet up please PM me too.