Love Systems Routines Manual (Vol 1 AND Vol 2)
1234511 ... LastLast

Love Systems Routines Manual (Vol 1 AND Vol 2)

Awesome! This ebook is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I'd say it is on par with the quality of Magic Bullets. It does an excellent job of providing tons of routines (the book is 199 pages long) and explaining how to create your own routines.

I am getting pumped up to go try these as I read through. There are a wide variety of routines in each category, so I'm sure there will be ones to match your individual personality.

Serious props to The Don and Savoy for creating such a great product! And thanks to everyone that contributed to its creation.

Please, PLEASE make sure this book is limited in supply. The last thing we need is such valuable information being handed to thousands of AFCs and making competition stiffer.

Daytona Beach, FL

I just scanned it really quickly, and it looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to reading it and using it to help my game in 2008!

4. where can i get it from

5. This is the real deal. This is all it is has been hyped up to be. The best thing about it for me is it allows me to have a structure to base by own stuff around.

Just like when we all learn how to write when we are kids, we all end up writing in our own hand writing style using the same letters of the alphabet.

Well this is the alphabet, now go out and develop your own style based on your own life.

This fills in all the blanks that I had.

Great stuff!!!

Budapest, HUN

This is exactly what I wanted. Great stuff.

7. How do you get it?i dont see it advertised anymore.

Los Angeles, California

Quote Originally Posted by Comet06 View Post
    Please, PLEASE make sure this book is limited in supply. The last thing we need is such valuable information being handed to thousands of AFCs and making competition stiffer.
    We actually address this in the book.

But it's a reasonable point, and we're trying to decide whether we should make the book $199 to make it more rare. But at a certain point, that just promotes piracy. I'd only raise it to $199 if people who use it told me it was worth that much. We're one of the few shops that doesn't serve everything up overpriced, and I'd liek to keep it that way.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post
    We actually address this in the book.

But it's a reasonable point, and we're trying to decide whether we should make the book $199 to make it more rare. But at a certain point, that just promotes piracy. I'd only raise it to $199 if people who use it told me it was worth that much. We're one of the few shops that doesn't serve everything up overpriced, and I'd liek to keep it that way.
    How long until its going to be on sale again?

it needs the pages in the table of contents

Otherwise the routines are real tight.