Norwegian moderator - Page 3

FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Jadmas did not want the job guys, remember. But yeah, I donīt really want it now either, because I wonīt spend much time here any longer. the "workshop-wich-must-be-nameless" did show me, even stronger this time, the true path toward my glory. Hehe... So I donīt need to seek around for info the same way now.

So from me. 1+ vote goes to prillepralle.

2. Prillepralle seems to be the best candidate so far, so I vote for him.

Why PrillePralle? He is shitcasting the mystery method...

I do not want to give up on this forum, so if Jademas don't want the job as a moderator, then I nominate myself and learn how to be a moderator. I use, know and support the Mystery method.

-E

4. Quote Originally Posted by youknowwho View Post
    Why PrillePralle? He is shitcasting the mystery method...
    How do you say: "Below the belt"

I found a definition from Wikipedia: The term is also used in modern parlance to describe a comment or action which is considered abusive, overly hurtful or plain unfair.

I’ve looked through your posts, and I admit: my statement was under the belt. You actually have some post that supports and shows that you know TMM. But you have also been criticizing a lot of posts with an unsupportive attitude (almost laughing at the mystery method). Then again, if you can hold a supportive and serious attitude and come with supporting tips and tricks for newbees, then you might be a southing moderator.

Well, no. Again, the moderator does not have anything to do with being skilled at pick-up, as the faq says.

But I thought of PrillePralle because of what we just saw in this thread. He is not insulting or hurting people. Something you guys seem to not worry so much about, as long as you stick to your methods and the people recieving shit falls a bit on the side of the method.

This, I believe is wrong.

The method is worthless without the people, and not the other way around.

7. From what I've read here, PrillePralle would be a good moderator. Unlike some of the "pro-MM" supprters, atleast he isn't bashing others over the head when their head said something contrary to the Wholybook's of MM and RSD. I'm still waiting to hear "blasfemer!!" from someone here. Wouldn't surprize me if it came now.

True, this forum was an off-shoot branch from the main hardcore TMM. But in this off-shoot they sent to Norway, they didn't send a moderator, and somehow expected us to find it on our own. But in short amount of time this forum became a bit of anarchitic in style wich actually worked despite anything.

Sure we had a few hardened discussions from time to time, but we we're allways able to settle these quarrels in due time.

Fact is: There are people on this forum from all over the Norwegian community. Most of the new people who come here aren't so "brainwashed" and crippled from all the stuff we're "supposed to see" "for our own good, of course"...

If it is possible to give these people help before they find their way to other forums with rules like: "don't post here until you have lurched X amount of weeks and studied indepth all the acronyms and community jargons. And if you won't abide.... then God help you son... YOU'R BOOTED OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!" then there could still be a real chance for them to become real, attractive naturals.

I propose the following: We need a moderator. That's clear to us all. But we need one who can respect the beast that this forum has become. There aren't just MM-folks here. There are RSD-folks, SS-folks, Direct-folks, there are Zan-folks, and I'm sure many more.
    Our moderator has to respect that. All he/she has to do is to ensure that there is a healthy level of respect here on the forum, that no-one mis-uses this forum for spreading advertisements.
    So I have to say. This isn't so big of a job. Just click on here once or twice a day, and shine up if need.

And I think PrillePralle is our perfect candidate! 1+ to him!

8. Tmm

- It seems like there is alot of misconception about what the MM really is. At least that's the image the mainstream media is projecting of the MM. Opinion Openers, Negs, Amog tactis a tubehat & some guys slapping their fragile little ego's on top. Above all TMM is a structure. A structure with some lines as an example of how to use it. How each individual fit their personality & game around this structure, is each individuals choice. Alot of people claim they run different types of game, but it basically comes down to the same structure.

I know that each of the TMM instructors got their own twist on the TMM, that suits their personality. So that's the great thing about TMM, that it's not set in stone. So it's not really a discussion about which method is the greatest, that's an useless discussion in my opinion. Try the suit and see if it fits, if it don't, throw it away. TMM is also changing, nothing is constant, everything is evolving.

So from this point of view i'm endorsing the TMM.

- When it comes to giving advice. I'm not big on giving advice to other people. But that's just me.

- I'm pretty liberal. But i'm not sure i'm gonna sit here watching the forum like the Americans are watching the Taliban, so in my opinion the best soultion is to split the responsibilty. So if "Youknowwho" would like to be a moderator, i think the responsibilty should be split.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Lantern View Post
    From what I've read here, PrillePralle would be a good moderator. Unlike some of the "pro-MM" supprters, atleast he isn't bashing others over the head when their head said something contrary to the Wholybook's of MM and RSD. I'm still waiting to hear "blasfemer!!" from someone here. Wouldn't surprize me if it came now.

True, this forum was an off-shoot branch from the main hardcore TMM. But in this off-shoot they sent to Norway, they didn't send a moderator, and somehow expected us to find it on our own. But in short amount of time this forum became a bit of anarchitic in style wich actually worked despite anything.

Sure we had a few hardened discussions from time to time, but we we're allways able to settle these quarrels in due time.

Fact is: There are people on this forum from all over the Norwegian community. Most of the new people who come here aren't so "brainwashed" and crippled from all the stuff we're "supposed to see" "for our own good, of course"...

If it is possible to give these people help before they find their way to other forums with rules like: "don't post here until you have lurched X amount of weeks and studied indepth all the acronyms and community jargons. And if you won't abide.... then God help you son... YOU'R BOOTED OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!" then there could still be a real chance for them to become real, attractive naturals.

I propose the following: We need a moderator. That's clear to us all. But we need one who can respect the beast that this forum has become. There aren't just MM-folks here. There are RSD-folks, SS-folks, Direct-folks, there are Zan-folks, and I'm sure many more.
    Our moderator has to respect that. All he/she has to do is to ensure that there is a healthy level of respect here on the forum, that no-one mis-uses this forum for spreading advertisements.
    So I have to say. This isn't so big of a job. Just click on here once or twice a day, and shine up if need.

And I think PrillePralle is our perfect candidate! 1+ to him!
    Well, I agree that people can speak their mind without someone accusing them for blasfamy. But then agian, this is The MYSTERY FORUM. We allready have another forum in Norway that includes every method out there. So thats why we need a moderator who knows and supports TMM.Thats my opinion...

EDIT:

- It seems like there is alot of misconception about what the MM really is. At least that's the image the mainstream media is projecting of the MM. Opinion Openers, Negs, Amog tactis a tubehat & some guys slapping their fragile little ego's on top. Above all TMM is a structure. A structure with some lines as an example of how to use it. How each individual fit their personality & game around this structure, is each individuals choice. Alot of people claim they run different types of game, but it basically comes down to the same structure.

I know that each of the TMM instructors got their own twist on the TMM, that suits their personality. So that's the great thing about TMM, that it's not set in stone. So it's not really a discussion about which method is the greatest, that's an useless discussion in my opinion. Try the suit and see if it fits, if it don't, throw it away. TMM is also changing, nothing is constant, everything is evolving.
    WORD! This shows that you know the TMM, and that you support it.
    Last edited by youknowwho; 12-07-2007 at 09:25 PM. Reason: adding the quote and answer to Prille Pralle's reply

Youknowwho is to one sided thats for sure! we need a man with character and strength! long live moderator PrillePralle! and what is the workshop-wich-must-be-nameless?