A memorial to those who have one-itis - Page 3

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Rasied in So. Cal. but attending school in Washington

WTF was going on?

I just got done having lunch with an ex girl friend. Let me first say thank you to Style for writing The Game. If I had not read the book I would have paid for the whole meal even though it was not a date, I don’t even go on dates anymore anyways.
    Here is the thing; I dated this girl for about a month in high school, 2 or 3 years ago. She was and still is a HB8.5-9ish and I have no idea how I pulled in the first place. Unfortunately, there was absolutely no chemistry betweens us. I was submerged in the life of an AFC and could not make it work out in my favor; we kissed few times (awkwardly at best). Anyways, since our break up and me leaving to another state for college, this girl has randomly called me up just to talk.
    She found out I was back in our home town for spring break and she wanted to get together. She really wanted to get together. I took that as an IOI. So I suggest we do lunch at my favorite place.
    We get there and as I suspected, it was a little awkward. There is my first question; why am I always so awkward around this girl? There is nothing special about her; I can not figure it out.
    Anyways, during our meal she asks me if I ever talk to my other ex girl; she always asks me this and I do not know why. I think she is either testing me or trying to make me jump through hoops. I told what I always tell her; there is nothing for us talk about anymore and the fact that she is crazy has convinced me to not talk to her much. Why does she keep asking me about my other ex?
    I proceed and with the flow of the conversation and ask her about her love life and how it’s going. She drops a bomb and tells me she is engaged to some guy she has been seeing for about a year. Not once had she mentioned this dude before during one of her random phone calls or on line.
    Why is she always calling me, her ex; wanting to talk and then being so persistent in wanting to hang out with me if she is “happily involved? with a fiancé? What the Fuck is going on? Please help.
    This girl is a HB8.5-9ish so I would love to hook up (high school hook up) with her again. So any help you have that can lead me to closing or simply understanding what she is doing is extremely appreciated and needed.
    Thanks,
    Van Wilder

NYC

This is a variant on a oneitis post. You are devoting way too much energy to this girl.
    Welcome to worst of.

3. help on a girl i really like (one-itis drags another n00b to the worst of)

ok now theres this girl that i really like and she already knows this. i decided to ask her out tonight cause i didnt want to waste any time casue i didnt want another guy to come in the picture. so i asked ehr out and she said she didnt need a guy right now so im like ok. can anyone give me advice on how i culd get this girl to like me even more?
    thanks

Bergen county, NJ

sorry dude, but thats not what this forum is for. theres some really great posts around about oneitis and about overcoming it. go read them, hang around the forums for a while, read up. get the VAH. and move on. go sarge other girls, forget about this one. and good luck!!

worst of forum imo

NC

1-itis.
    If you point your finger at me, I'll break it off

Sydney, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by obie
    1-itis.
    woah!! i 2nd that maybe worst forum candidate??

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

The mob has spoken
    Welcome to worst of bro. Please take time to read our FAQ that many people spent ALOT of time building.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

How can i pull her back in? (I'm getting scarcity mentality and not honing my skills)

So i work at a soroity and one of the girls had a little thing for me. One weekend we ended up having sex the second night we hung out. I was a little standoffish because i didnt want that reputation around my place of employment (plus i want to hook up with others in the house). So naturally the sex sucked, and i was drunk. Since then she hasnt shown as much interst. This is pissing me off, she seems to be the only girl i cant get at the time and i want her. So give me some suggestions to how i can get back to our first weekend together.

10. forget it....move on. oneits comes to mind