A memorial to those who have one-itis

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
1234511 ... LastLast
  1. A memorial to those who have one-itis

Known her for like 6 yrs, been school together, where abouts am I? i know she likes me cos her friends are always saying and shes always all over me everytime i see her, shes a solid 8 looks wise, but i just dont know where to start this, I already have comfort and trust, already have attraction, do i just go into C1/2 but with kino escalation?

if she's into you like you say she is then you can pretty much bang her right now. Don't bother too much with the techniques at this point

Too hard to change her paradigm at this point. Move one.

Iceman Guest

Lets discuss some keywords here shall we?
    Specific:
    (dictionary.com)
    spe·cif·ic adj.
    3. Special, distinctive, or unique: specific qualities and attributes.
    Girl
    (dictionary.com)
    girl n.
    4. Informal. A grown woman:
    When we combine these, we get
    "specific girl"
    alternatively
    "this one special girl"
    alternatively...pay attention here
    "one-itis"
    Ok...kind of overboard with that, but you see my point.
    You also need to define better what you mean by "all over".

5. its the girl from this thread; http://www.theattractionforums.com/f...ead.php?t=4662
    all over me as in, always coming upto me and putting her arms round my kneck and like expecting me to kiss her, last thursday if i wasnt so drunk i would have easily kissed her no problems, then last night she wasnt out but her friends were and they were all like 'how come you didnt get with HB8, she thinks your hot', bla bla, thing is now next time i see her which will be some weeks i dont just wanna kiss her i wanna fuck her raw
    ps, one-itis wouldnt really apply here, i see her every couple of months at best, its just i want to fuck her to get it out of my system, dont want no relationship, just wanna fuck her to show im past my AFc days, its hard to explain

Well, there's nothing inherently wrong with asking about a specific girl, but 6 years is really over the line. Hell, six months is over the line too. Once you've known someone for that long, they have an indelible image of you that's going to be hard for you to shake. Better to use your time and effort on more productive endeavors, like new women.

Iceman Guest

It is one-itis.
    If you'd already done her, that'd be a different story. It's not one-itis if that's the case. Thats attraction.
    But you haven't. You've known her for six years, she's "all over you", but you haven't.
    Gonz is right. Sarge new women. It'll work better to "get it out of your system" than doing her EVER will. Or, after sarging and doing a hundred other women, you can come back and reconsider her and see if she's still something special to you.
    And after you sarge a hundred women you'll have the skills to do her anyway and you won't NEED our help.

Sydney

Listen to the guys nforce. You couldve kissed her, but you didnt. You couldve fucked her, but you didnt. Its been way too long now. I have a very sensitive "oneitis" meter, and this one is flickering like all fuck. Take the advice, move on. Game other girls.

nForce whats the big fucking deal? Invite her over to your house one night and fuck her. End of story. Have you even tried to do this yet?

Northeast

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby
    Listen to the guys nforce. You couldve kissed her, but you didnt. You couldve fucked her, but you didnt. Its been way too long now. I have a very sensitive "oneitis" meter, and this one is flickering like all fuck. Take the advice, move on. Game other girls.
    lol....even I gotta agree this time.