The Jeffy Show

Thread: The Jeffy Show

12 LastLast
    Midwest/South

The Jeffy Show

so far I've watched the first part of this which is somewhat of an extension of his speech from Transformations. They key points he hit on after a brief
    intro into his life were:

what Game is (controlling the frame, being funny, raising emotions etc) an expression of your internal state conveyed by the rhythms that you use to direct the energy of the interaction. He followed by breaking down the
    RSD triangle: Internal value, External nuts & bolts and Intuitive Understanding of the social matrix. Then he goes on about What State is and the characteristics of being in State and the concept of hitting state which
    he equates to Happines and being in the 'Now' and how once your
    goal is to pickup then you're already shooting yourself in the foot.
    Finally he goes over physical and emotional challenges
    and ends with the role of looks and money in game which he says has zero factor which I somewhat agree and disagree with.

I think this is amazing. I wouldn't think it's fair to give everything away here, but this is AMAZING for inner game and he slips up and says he uses material and different gambits. Tyler and the whole RSD crew fail to explain what they say as opposed to normal "survey" questions, all they say is to be "in state". Well, even if you're in state, and you ask crap questions and tell stories poorly, boom, you're done. I think this is evidence of what Fader said, after 10,000 sets with material, I'm sure you're experienced enough to go improv.

Midwest/South

well the second DVD he goes over the importance of vocal projection, talks about assuming success and the likes. Mentions plowing - giving them a chance to give you a chance and congruence test and how to remain unreactive. Then he goes on about qualifying yourself but warns about how easy it is to slip into bragging.
    He tells a lot of stories and animates his personality well. He spends some time on whether you should or should not drink.

I'll start the 3rd part soon

Midwest Swing

I like Jeffy a lot. So, if you have never heard him before than this will be great for you. If you are believing the hype that this will blow your mind, then I'm afraid you will be disapointed. I'm glad I watched it. I suggest watching it, but don't assume you will find somthing profound.
    View Full Profile: [URL=www.lovesystems.com/braddock]Click Here[/URL]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"][CENTER]TO READ BRADDOCK's BOOTCAMP REVIEWS - [URL="http://www.theattractionforums.com/tags/review_braddock.html"]CLICK HERE[/URL][/CENTER][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER][URL="http://www.braddocksblog.com/2009/07/tyra-banks-show-with-braddock-and-savoy-2/"]Braddock and Savoy On The Tyra Banks Show[/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][U][B][SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.theattractionforums.com/discussion/102592-braddock-mr-m-10-game-audio.html"]Braddock & Mr. M on 10 Game (Free Audio)[/URL][/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER]

[U][B][CENTER][SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.theattractionforums.com/discussion/100140-social-circle-mastery-audio-7-parts.html"]Braddock Social Circle Mastery (Free Audio)[/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/U]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Why are you not reading my Blog????? [/SIZE][/COLOR]Click Here: [url]www.braddocksblog.com[/url]

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"I look like you want to look, I fuck like you want to fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly: I am free in every way that you are not." - Tyler Durden[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I finished upto DVD4

I expected a little more from the product, but i still believe that Jeffy is one of the best PUA's out there.

After being in the game for about a year, and probably around 1500 sets, I'm kind of leaning towards RSD theories of game. and Shock & Awe methods of being more direct.

Although MM has been the backbone of my development, and im not exactly sure if I want to let go of it just yet.

Anyhow, the Jeffy show is more entertainment that teaching a skillset. He has many intresting stories, that have lessons embedded in them though.

Overall = 7/10
    But for any Jlaix fan, THIS IS A MUST, as it was for me.

this is amazing shit, and i think what was really good is when he talks about still using material. he dropped all his shit for awhile and then went back to it which made it infinitely more effective. IMO, this is one of the best products in the community I have ever seen. I think his inner game shit is amazing too.

7. The single worst presentation of material I've seen.

His stories are boring, long, and sometimes pointless.

Needs some serious lessons on stagecraft and public speaking.

Material is less than innovative. His biggest contribution seems to be offering the frame that everyone is a "chode".

Avoid spending money on this. If you spend the time it takes watching this to do approaches, you'll learn 10 x's as much.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tantrik View Post
    The single worst presentation of material I've seen.

His stories are boring, long, and sometimes pointless.

Needs some serious lessons on stagecraft and public speaking.

Material is less than innovative. His biggest contribution seems to be offering the frame that everyone is a "chode".

Avoid spending money on this. If you spend the time it takes watching this to do approaches, you'll learn 10 x's as much.

Wow, I have no idea what you watched...

I loved this product and felt it was BY FAR the most entertaining product I've ever watched.

I literally fell off my couch laughing when he told that story about fucking the 300lb woman.

Full review is upcoming on my blog this week.

As for Tantrik, that seems like a really negative opinion, was there nothing that you felt was valuable in this product? I feel like you can ALWAYS learn something from everyone. Years ago I would have yelled at you to defend my boy, but I think it would be more powerful for you to see if there was anything you liked in the product( Even if it was the packaging or the section where he researched the word chode) and post 1 positive thing about it.

At the very least the amount of time it takes you to find something you like about it will let you know how open you are to alternative view points and positivity in general(Both of which are huge for your game). Or you could just post back and tell to fuck off cause it was awful Your call.

S

S

Orange County, CA

Prior to receiving this product, I had no idea who Jeffy was and had not seen Foundations/Transformations. After listening to the audio portion of this product, I was on a roller coaster of emotions.

In the beginning, I thought, "Who is this guy? I don't want to be like him." His personality seemed rough edged and almost standoff-ish. But, I like to keep an open mind about anything, so I wanted to check the whole things out before I discounted all of RSD's products.

By the 3rd disc, my mind changed. It started to grow on me and I loved every minute of it. Some of his stories and techniques are straight up hilarious. I began to take back what I thought - He's not rough edged and standoff-ish, he's charismatic and fun loving.

For those who saw it, I'm sure you know what I mean when I say, "Air Supply Voicemail Message." Of course, I wouldn't do that all the time - it just shows that this game can and should be fun.

I'm going through the CD set for a 2nd time during the week. I recommend it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
    As for Tantrik, that seems like a really negative opinion, was there nothing that you felt was valuable in this product? I feel like you can ALWAYS learn something from everyone. Years ago I would have yelled at you to defend my boy, but I think it would be more powerful for you to see if there was anything you liked in the product( Even if it was the packaging or the section where he researched the word chode) and post 1 positive thing about it.

At the very least the amount of time it takes you to find something you like about it will let you know how open you are to alternative view points and positivity in general(Both of which are huge for your game). Or you could just post back and tell to fuck off cause it was awful Your call.

S

S
    Nice! I like the way you framed my negative review such that it says something about my "open mindedness" and "positivity" in general. Nice try for your "boy". By the same token I suppose I could frame your review as biased, because he's your boy?

Don't you see it as positive and open minded to give others my honest opinion? To me, being a "positive" person doesn't mean ignoring or tolerating negative things-especially when they exist to separate people from their money. I devour this stuff because I've always been fascinated with social dynamics, and I squeeze every drop of knowledge that I can out of these products.

Yes, I can learn tidbits from the guy, and he's surely a good guy to sarge with and by all accounts good at getting women. That doesn't make this product a good value though. I stand by my opinion that its not worth the money.

I concede that my short "review" didn't do justice to the entire collection. There are highlights and lowlights. I can do a more complete review in the next weeks. That will be more fair to him and the rest of us.

Frankly I'm disappointed in video instruction in this field in general--I think the PUA community has missed a big opportunity for a polished, professional product of this type, especially at a decent price. Style's AM was decent--more concise, more structured, more fluid, and with a wealth of valuable advice to get anyone started in this, and for more advanced people to revisit. Lance's Physical Confidence is a decent example of practical, focused subject matter with great demonstrations, and I learned a bunch from both of those.

Here's an assertion though, so let's debate: Mystery's speaking skills blow all these dude's out of the water! I recently Listened to his presentation at an old Cliff's List convention, it reveals just how much of a pro he is at presenting this stuff and making it accessible. The contrast to others was remarkable. BTW, I enjoyed your presentation as well, Sinn--assuming you're the same Sinn. I think it was the 05 or 06 convention.

Best regards,

Tantric