As your game gets better the AMOGs will come

12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender:
    Location
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Posts
    3,880

    As your game gets better the AMOGs will come

    I went out last night for my first time from getting back from vegas, I was working the room heating up sets and I was AMOGed not once not twice but four times. I was like wtf this never ever happens and then I realized, my game is so much better and everyone is observing that guys feel the need to challenge me. So be weary boys; as you improve they will come.
    BTW I not only saw someone running who lies more I actually interrupted a workshop. Some dude was like bro I am trying to run a workshop. I felt bad for the students cause the guy sounded like a robot and none of his sets were sticking.
    On a final note some other kids approached and told me they saw me in Vegas at the conference. It is sad to see how super commercialized pick up is now. In nyc everyone's a PUA apparently


    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

    Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

    My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

    Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

    play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

    Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps


  2. #2

    That's crazy, just a random guy running a workshop in a club?
    Out of interest, how did these guys try AMOG you? did they enter your set? or did you enter theirs and they blew you off?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender:
    Location
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Posts
    3,880

    Quote Originally Posted by Voo
    That's crazy, just a random guy running a workshop in a club?
    Out of interest, how did these guys try AMOG you? did they enter your set? or did you enter theirs and they blew you off?
    He claims to be from the nyc lair but he was getting really annoyed when I was trying to talk to his students. I guess he wasnt explaining shit and he was opening sets with lines I already ran on the set. Once you get good at social dynamics you willl pick things up quick. For example I had worked one girl earlier in hte night later on she was giving me total negative energy I was like wtf happened? What happned is the instructor opened her group with the line I already ran.
    I was Amoged by a bartender over a hired gun, a guy who was 6' 5" 275 and on the sauce (I am 5' 8" 160 and NOT on the sauce), over a transvetsite who kept trying to talk to me (I knew it was a transvestite so I kept blowing it off) and the guy was like BRO IF YOU FUCKING DONT ANSWRE MY GIRLS QUESITIONS (about palm reading) I WILL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.
    Some dude who told me flat out "dont fucking talk to girls in my group" and finally some dude tried to cut into my set he was a real dick so I used TD amog lines and blew him the fuck out. Note TD amog lines can get you seriously fucked up if the people are mad agressive. I tried them at first on the dude who was 275 and a bouncer came and told me to walk away.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

    Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

    My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

    Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

    play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

    Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    New York, NY
    Age
    38
    Posts
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by fad3r
    I was Amoged by a bartender over a hired gun, a guy who was 6' 5" 275 and on the sauce (I am 5' 8" 160 and NOT on the sauce), over a transvetsite who kept trying to talk to me (I knew it was a transvestite so I kept blowing it off) and the guy was like BRO IF YOU FUCKING DONT ANSWRE MY GIRLS QUESITIONS (about palm reading) I WILL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.
    Some dude who told me flat out "dont fucking talk to girls in my group" and finally some dude tried to cut into my set he was a real dick so I used TD amog lines and blew him the fuck out. Note TD amog lines can get you seriously fucked up if the people are mad agressive. I tried them at first on the dude who was 275 and a bouncer came and told me to walk away.
    I was always wondering about TD's amog lines in real life....some of them are quite a bit aggressive.
    Interesting point about AMOGs and your skill level....true stuff. If you're an AFC you will probably never cross their radar as you will blow yourself out.
    I once blew a guy out that was talking to this 2 set. I didn't mean to blow him out, it's just that I didn't focus on bringing him in. After my set ejected after a few minutes, he felt very angry and shoved me from behind (this was outside on the sidewalk). When I stopped to turn around, my friend was in the middle breaking it up....seemed like he was gonna fight no doubt. He knew those girls but wasn't clearly with either of them. A mistake on my part, but at least my friends were entertained a little.
    I mentioned this affair to TD the next day, and he told me he's had this happen to him as well (being shoved, nearly getting into a fight).
    Be careful guys and choose your battles wisely!

  5. 03-04-2006, 02:40 PM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  6. 03-04-2006, 03:50 PM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender:
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,788

    Quote Originally Posted by fad3r
    He claims to be from the nyc lair but he was getting really annoyed when I was trying to talk to his students. I guess he wasnt explaining shit and he was opening sets with lines I already ran on the set. Once you get good at social dynamics you willl pick things up quick. For example I had worked one girl earlier in hte night later on she was giving me total negative energy I was like wtf happened? What happned is the instructor opened her group with the line I already ran.
    I was Amoged by a bartender over a hired gun, a guy who was 6' 5" 275 and on the sauce (I am 5' 8" 160 and NOT on the sauce), over a transvetsite who kept trying to talk to me (I knew it was a transvestite so I kept blowing it off) and the guy was like BRO IF YOU FUCKING DONT ANSWRE MY GIRLS QUESITIONS (about palm reading) I WILL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.
    Some dude who told me flat out "dont fucking talk to girls in my group" and finally some dude tried to cut into my set he was a real dick so I used TD amog lines and blew him the fuck out. Note TD amog lines can get you seriously fucked up if the people are mad agressive. I tried them at first on the dude who was 275 and a bouncer came and told me to walk away.
    Dude that's hilarious, I'm imagining you blowing these amogs out of the set
    I didn't know NYC was played out. I heard everyone in london is a PUA but not New York. I gotta head out that way and check it out!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender:
    Location
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Posts
    3,880

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Dude that's hilarious, I'm imagining you blowing these amogs out of the set
    I didn't know NYC was played out. I heard everyone in london is a PUA but not New York. I gotta head out that way and check it out!
    I had some really funny experiences. I drank way too much which is never solid game but at one point some huge dude came up to me and was like listen dont be doing that here, if I catch you I will throw you out and I was what? Turns out he thought I was selling drugs because i was talking to so many people so I explained the whole thing including that a workshop was happening and he was in disbelief so I opened the next 2 set that came by, gave it to him and wandered to the entrace. I was so hammered I dont know what i was thinking but i started pretending to be a door guy and checking poeple's id's. The ONLY reason I didnt get my ass kicked or thrown out, later the guy told me, was because I oepend the two set.
    Good times although I slept all day and drank way too much. Got one number close but the girl is leaving nyc this week. Also first time peacocking. Interesting to see the results
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

    Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

    My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

    Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

    play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

    Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps


  9. 03-04-2006, 04:55 PM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender:
    Location
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check
    Posts
    3,880

    Quote Originally Posted by Katil
    The door check thing is the funniest thing I have heard all week!
    Guy was real pissed. Funnier is I turned away a group at the door because they really did have fake ids. The more I remember about last night (as my friends fill me because i am suffering from blackouts) the more realize the only reason I am in one piece is because some higher force allowed me to be.
    Good times!
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

    Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

    My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

    Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

    play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

    Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps


  11. 03-06-2006, 06:48 AM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  12. funny stuff fad3r...i have def seen more amogs as i get better...i dont know what your situation is regarding self defense, but as this board has spome on before, jiu jitsu/boxing is great...anyone that wants to throw down with me is someone i am ready to go with because of the knowledge in these arts that i have...and that attitude helps others not want to fight me because they dont see any weakness...i would def recommend learning that stuff to anyone on the board...

  13. 03-06-2006, 08:10 AM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  14. 03-06-2006, 08:48 AM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  15. 03-06-2006, 08:59 AM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  16. 03-06-2006, 09:03 AM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  17. 03-06-2006, 09:06 AM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  18. 03-06-2006, 10:03 AM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  19. #9

    i disagree with fad3r. i think peacocking has a lot to do with it.
    i wear a hat everytime i go out which grabs almost everyones' attention. AFC's and drunk people try to grab it left right and centre and that in itself presents a non-intentional AMOGing problem.
    Also, when im gaming sets, im distinctive from my head gear and social proof so yes, ive noticed genuine AMOG's coming all the freaking time now.
    i think we have to acknowledge that AFC's can AMOG you accidentally and with zero intentions of invading your set. and by simply taking your lock-in prop or by socializing with you, this effect can be achieved.
    regards

  20. 03-06-2006, 05:06 PM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  21. 03-06-2006, 05:29 PM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  22. 03-06-2006, 05:36 PM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  23. 03-06-2006, 05:56 PM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  24. 03-07-2006, 07:33 PM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  25. 03-07-2006, 07:36 PM

    Reason
    Extraneous

  26. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender:
    Location
    New Zealand
    Age
    34
    Posts
    857

    There are various points along the path to becoming a PUA that make you step back and go "wow, I've just reached a new level". One of them is when people start to AMOG. Certainly the first time a guy came up and blatantly tried to take "his girl" back I was intially surprised at how (what was to me) very obviously he was trying to do this (and as such I was a little too slow in resisting him and she went away with him to the dance floor. And he never left her side again for the rest of the night! lol). But then afterwards later that night when I looked back at it all, I felt very pleased that he saw me as such a threat he had to keep her away from me! Which makes it one of the signficant points I'll remember along my path to becoming a PUA.
    So don't be discouraged when people start to AMOG, be pleased you have reached that level and use it as motivation to get through to the next.
    As for peacocking, wasn't at all that time (well, by my standards). However most of the time I do stand out a lot from the average person, so I get a lot of "AMOGing" all the time in life which I can tell is a different sort from being due to your PUA skills. However this is a reason why peacocking works, because other people know (even if only at the back of their mind) that the people who stand out get a lot of shit thrown at them. Hence they deduce they must be a much stronger person than the average person to be able to cope with al this.

  27. 07-26-2006, 02:04 AM

    Reason
    Worthless

  28. 07-26-2006, 07:00 PM


  29. 08-02-2006, 08:53 PM

    Reason
    Extranegous

  30. 08-07-2006, 04:57 PM

    Reason
    Helpful but not best of

  31. 09-04-2006, 02:23 PM

    Reason
    Not good enough

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions



Facebook  Twitter