VA / Mystery - Reviews (Cumulative)

12345 ... LastLast
    SANTA MONICA

VA / Mystery - Reviews (Cumulative)

Let me just say this, i watch about 45 minutes of the infield dvd and it was totally not impressive, they didn't get a make out till the 4th set on the dvd. and that was one where the girl opened mystery, and was attracted without a word out of his mouth. Mystery and Matador couldn't get attraction, and were giving off the weirdo vibe. This is good for brand new guys who can't open, or generate rapport, but other than that it was lame. A disappointment so far. My friend has this so I probably won't be watching any more of it.

I have to agree. I actually bought, watched and returned this whole thing. The "holy grail" of in-field footage was really bad. JK called it perfect. They come across as really wierd. It's like there's no real conversation, just openers that we all know and some wierd stories. There are a few good segments scattered throughout the rest of the package, especially some of the audio stuff by Lovedrop. But on the whole, you've heard it all before.

Midwest/South

Re:

I watched the first couple and it was a rehash of him talking to a group of girls about his philosophy on pickup and the "why" and so forth. Nothing revolutionary so far.

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

I have have finished the first two disks. Intitally I thought I would make a huge review of each disk but that would take a lot of time and I dont really care about this product enough to do that.

Here are my quick thoughts.
    Disk 1: This is the same old rehash of social dynamics. One girl in it is a playboy model and she is clearly a 10. She is also giving off ioi's and at a couple of points qualifies. Only other interesting thing to me was watching mystery control the frame. At all times he is clearly running the entire interaction and even when 2 of hte girls challenge him he cuts ones thread and the other one he takes her thread and shows why he she is wrong.

Disk 2: This was just terrible. I cant believe they actually put this out. You will get dumber from watching this. Mystery has to cut Matador off while Matador is explaining Microcalibration because he is messing it up so much. Also Matador makes mistakes when he talks about ping, pong and pang. It is really sad to see that they put something like this out to represent them.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

what is the logical reasoning behind having 35 dvds when you aren't even filling whole DVDs

obviously i know what the answer is, and its not flattering

Quote Originally Posted by gameness View Post
    what is the logical reasoning behind having 35 dvds when you aren't even filling whole DVDs

obviously i know what the answer is, and its not flattering
    We had to do it

I told Mystery that we should have 400 DVD's but once again the cries of the community are working in your favor. As a result we will be lowering the price from 2500 dollars to 2499 dollars. Fair?

Talk soon,

Mike Long

Northridge, CA

I heard Kosmo is one of the cameramen...and Dex (another pua in training) is in charge of the projector during the brain transplant. Amateurs.
    "[FONT="Courier New"]Keep it tight, and Fk the world.. whoever ends up with me that's one lucky girl[/FONT]" - Silkk the Shocker

I find Mystery way too serious, and Matador is a watered down version of him. Is that what the Mystery Method has become?

I feel like I've gone backwards after this product, I need a few days to get back in the right head space.

Southern Comfort

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. No DVD series is worth bootcamp money. I have yet to see one! I mean seriously these guys are sitting around their living room discussing game in front of a guy holding a camera and we're paying $2000-$3000 to learn what we've learned in the ebooks, and interview series which to me is a better investment than the Annihilation Method and Mind of Mystery.
    All of the interview series combined will cost you less than half of what Mind of Mystery cost.

I have to be honest, this is some of the worst garbage I've ever seen. The In-Field videos were whack, the AMOGing DVD was crap also, aside from what Fader said, when lovedrop, who is by far the only normal guy in the the crew, tooled Matador HARDCORE.

IDK if anyone else gets this, I read it on Future's blog, that Matador's entire personality is an apparition, and I felt hardcore that this was true. He looks really cool in actuality but he sounds so..deliberate..in..everything that he says. It's annoying after awhile, I know you have to pause and speak more slowly, but he sounds so rehearsed. He is also super nasal, and sounds like a coke fiend.

In DVD 7 he looks so coked out too.

Bottom Line, IMO, I would buy EVERY Interview Series, Magic Bullets and a Custom Routine Stack before I ever bought this.

12345 ... LastLast