Tenmagnet Q & A Thread!

12345 ... LastLast
    Vancouver, Canada

Tenmagnet Q & A Thread!

Ask me questions, and I will answer!

Dumb questions will be mocked mercilessly! (JK)

View Full Profile: Click Here

Tenmagnet (Chris Shepherd)
    -------------------------------------------------
    Love Systems Senior Instructor
    Reviews Blog Products Media Writings Twitter

Check out the Lovesystems.com page to see where I'm going to be next.
    www.tenmagnet.com (Pm me about link exchanges)

miaddict

My question is about identity.

You are in Grad School(according to your blog). For those who are also in grad school, how do you incorporate this aspect of your identity in your identity-conveying routines? Would you DHV by talking about your life as a grad student? Or would you avoid it altogether? How would you approach that?

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

HeHeHa...Have you been buying your own smokes?*LOL*

Seriously though, I've had some difficulty getting solid Day2's. Most of my pulls have been same day and not sure if they are because of good game or alcahol. Honestly I don't have much time to commit to Day 2's so I guess it's alright. But I do have girls I haven't closed "getting back in touch" and I get a little lost as to how to escalate and close them. DHV and comfort I assume?

Leeds

Who has the butter music taste? Masters or Sinn?

I'm siding with Masters.
    Abraham Lincoln reportedly said that, [I]Given eight hours to chop down a tree, he'd spend six sharpening his axe.[/I]

How do you begin and then continue an mLTR with two best friends who hang out with each other all the time and both want your dick? If you haven't physically escalated on either one yet although have been clearly sexual verbally. ARGHHH!!

6. How do you manage multiple girls at once? At what point do you think you should be telling one girl about another girl (or that you are dating others in general).

Northern California

Question #1)

LTRs: How neutral should you be when your GF involves you in girly things.

examples:
    1) while driving she plays some girly R&B chick music like avril lavigne or something.

2) while at the mall she wants to go to girl stores (with no men stuff at all - ie clothes). I want to spend time with her so I don't want to ditch her, but following her around looking at chick clothes seems pretty gay and anti-alpha)

they aren't really hoops IMO.. they are just things she likes to do but me being around while its going on seems to lower my alpha value.

Question #2)

If your GF has many guy friends and you know that one of them is telling her to break up with you for him how would you handle it?

or

When you and your GF decide to become exclusive, at what point do you say that her freedom with guys is inappropriate? She insists on continuing to hang out with this guy who became her fuck-buddy while me and her were on a 4 month break and im pretty sure hes the true original reason for the break anyways. Should I tell her "your free to do what u want but if ur with me, ur with me. and hanging out with that guy is inappropriate.." or should I just let her have her opportunity to bang him behind my back while I know she is hanging out with him? (i realize theres 5 million other girls out there, but I could just as easily have this same loyalty problem with any of those 5 million others, whats my best bet to handle this specific situation?)

Thanks for ur help Tenmagnet.
    Last edited by _Cane_; 10-19-2007 at 12:12 PM.

A girl I am seeing is very naive when it comes to guy friends. She's too nice for her own good. Before I met her, she had a guy friend that was interested, and blew up after she LJBF'd him, and scared her. She has since cut him off, but lately she's been hanging out with tools.

How do I explain this to her, that she needs to be more careful with whom she associates with, without sounding controlling or jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by bjswift View Post
    Question #1)

LTRs: How neutral should you be when your GF involves you in girly things.

examples:
    1) while driving she plays some girly R&B chick music like avril lavigne or something.

2) while at the mall she wants to go to girl stores (with no men stuff at all - ie clothes). I want to spend time with her so I don't want to ditch her, but following her around looking at chick clothes seems pretty gay and anti-alpha)

they aren't really hoops IMO.. they are just things she likes to do but me being around while its going on seems to lower my alpha value.

Question #2)

If your GF has many guy friends and you know that one of them is telling her to break up with you for him how would you handle it?

or

When you and your GF decide to become exclusive, at what point do you say that her freedom with guys is inappropriate? She insists on continuing to hang out with this guy who became her fuck-buddy while me and her were on a 4 month break and im pretty sure hes the true original reason for the break anyways. Should I tell her "your free to do what u want but if ur with me, ur with me. and hanging out with that guy is inappropriate.." or should I just let her have her opportunity to bang him behind my back while I know she is hanging out with him? (i realize theres 5 million other girls out there, but I could just as easily have this same loyalty problem with any of those 5 million others, whats my best bet to handle this specific situation?)

Thanks for ur help Tenmagnet.
    @ question #2...Damn son!!! Drop that HB and DHV yourself. If she was about you, she wouldn't even give the other dude the lite of day. She's just feeling things out to work in her favor. At this point staying with her while knowing what's going on is an extreme DLV.

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to help

1) IOI - I get an IOI like 'whats your name.' however, somethimes I think its out of politeness and I'm not really creating attraction, how can you distinguish the difference. When she is replying to your approach out of social obligation (like they are responding to to an informatioanl opener)

2) Do you have any specific tips for the 7/8's. Should I run a very different set for these girls and what chages do you think work best

3) Do you have any advice on not getting caught out or any subsitutes for opinion openers and FTC's. I design my own routines, however, I am getting caught out on the format. or Would you plough on regardless?

4) Do you have any ways to reframe competition in a club. ie a bad ratio. - with a lot of other alphas

I realise some of these questions are external, but I could really do with a couple of reframes to internalise.

Thanks

12345 ... LastLast