Complete the Newbie Mission

12 LastLast
    Tempe, AZ

Complete the Newbie Mission

It's occurred to me that not everyone is familiar with Mystery's Newbie Mission.
    The newbie mission is open three sets an hour, four hours a night, four nights a week for six weeks. Begin with a 3-5 routine stack of openers, a couple of canned negs and a qualifier.
    This allows you twenty minutes per set. And should put 200-300 sets under your belt in a month and a half.
    I won't lie, this is painful. You will fail until you get it. You will vastly increase your social intelligence, build a deep repository of experience in a short period of time, and hone your delivery to perfection.
    After this, rotate your routines out and begin developing personal DHVs. Field test these using the skilsl you've learned until you're getting results comparable to the stock routines.
    Congratulations, you're on your way to full PUA status.
    Notes.
    1. Using stock routines, negs and qualifiers is essential. You are pretending to be a successful PUA. You are faking it until you make it.
    2. Don't focus on all female sets. Mixed sets are open game. Hell, try some all guy sets and see what happens.
    3. You're not going to close a set during this six weeks. If it happens, congrats, but that's not your goal. You goal is to learn the process and develop your skills.
    4. Stick to bars if possible. Clubs have a very regular crowd, are much more loud, and require youto be higher energy. Bars ar easier to talk in, more social by nature and tend to rotate their clientelle frequently.
    5. If you run out of sets, bounce to another venue.
    6. Do NOT run the newbie mission in a closed environment, ie your work/school. Someone else's work or school is fair game.

Assuming you're not a kidney harvester, we can chat in the car. - Cedar

2. 02-06-2006, 10:17 AM

Reason
    worthless

3. cedar man thanks. that really put a lot of things into context. being at uni and all most of my friends prefer going clubbing. i am part of a select few who like bars so its a bit dofficult unless i am gonna go alone but i geuss even then i will learn something. not kissing ass or nothing cause its not my style but that was actually a very helpfull post so cheers.

4. 02-07-2006, 07:30 AM

Reason
    worthless

5. Quote Originally Posted by next generation
    just out of interest when performing the newbie mission, are we only aiming at HB8-10s or can we go a bit lower and is it only in bars or should we be expeimenting with our game in the day?
    Start with bars (easier) and don't be picky about what sets to open, try 'em all, sets with HB10s respond very differently than sets with 6s and there's also a difference between mixed and non mixed sets.
    ps: I would also try and open sets with only guys in it, practice!

6. 02-07-2006, 12:02 PM

Reason
    worthless

7. 02-09-2006, 06:43 AM

Reason
    worthless

8. 02-12-2006, 08:35 AM

Reason
    worthless

9. 02-13-2006, 10:32 AM

Reason
    worthless

England, Milton Keynes (The city of circles)

Newbe mission number 2

I have another newbe mission I read about which is great for getting over your fear of rejection.
    I've posted this already on some other threads before but if I just post it again here next time I can just add the link.
    The mission is to go out to a bar thats not in your area and go alone.
    Once there you have to go up to as many girls as you can and use the worst and most funny chat up lines as you can think of.
    Of course you are going to get blown out every single time but thats the idea.
    Because this is the aim, getting blown out won't hurt, if anything it'll be funny as hell.
    Because your alone there's going to be no one to laugh at you and because it's not in your area you'll never see the girls again so once you've done this and you can run some real game on girls and if you get blown out it won't bother you.
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

And remember, if all else fails in set just try this, works everytime.

11. 02-21-2006, 09:17 AM

Reason
    worthless

12. 02-21-2006, 09:32 AM

Reason
    worthless

13. 02-21-2006, 09:41 AM

Reason
    worthless

14. 02-21-2006, 12:24 PM

Reason
    worthless

I understand people are trying to help, and I'm not here to make enemies, but when somebody comes across as arrogant, I tend to reply in the same vain.
    See the thing is, it's easy to sit back as a student, or somebody who only does an 8 hour day and say "man, you have to MAKE time" but once you're living the life, it's not quite that easy. 12 hours is a long shift, and at the end of it, I end up dog tired.
    Hence, I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Fraser
    I understand people are trying to help, and I'm not here to make enemies, but when somebody comes across as arrogant, I tend to reply in the same vain.
    See the thing is, it's easy to sit back as a student, or somebody who only does an 8 hour day and say "man, you have to MAKE time" but once you're living the life, it's not quite that easy. 12 hours is a long shift, and at the end of it, I end up dog tired.
    I do.. you don't need to go out if you can't..but do try to approach as many people (preferably females) as possible.
    12hour shifts? I suppose you do meet quite a lot of people during a day like this? or at the gym or just while grocery shopping or having a drink somewhere..
    It's easier to learn in a club/bar enviroment (high energy).. but I suppose any setting would do fine..as long as you're motivated enough.
    See how it works out for you and if there's anything we can help you with, feel free to ask!

17. 02-22-2006, 06:42 PM

Reason
    worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser
    I'm in a similar situation, at least when I'm not slacking. I have a university faculty job (35-40 hours is the minimum, but in practice it's 50-60 one way or another) AND I'm a novelist with my new book overdue and my editor getting ready to start biting my ankle.
    I've decided to do what I can right now without pushing it (1-2 nights a week, low pressure), and do a workshop in a few weeks over spring break. I'm only going to worry about making real progress in the field after the workshop. I need to travel a ways to get to decent sarging, too, at least while learning. I've accepted that the newbie mission and calibration will probably take me longer than the ideal.
    But at some level the mission doesn't really matter. By that I mean if you learn and develop the skills every time you go out -- and I'm sure Mystery still learns things -- you're always on the mission. Doing it the way described in the original post just forces you to commit to an effort and learn things faster (which is probably a good way of doing it). It's not like we get grades. The only real feedback we get is if we achieve our own personal goals with women.
    So my specific advice is this. Start making it a regular habit to go out and have a drink someplace target rich every day after work. Just stay for an hour, and just commit to one approach, and only do more if you feel like it. At least sarge on your day off. Do a workshop to accelerate the process. After that, take a vacation and sarge hard for a week or two. If this is important to you, you'll find a way.
    As long as you're working close to 70 hour weeks, however, it's going to be hard to have a lot of dates or LTR. I got divorced last year in part due to my time issues which stressed the relationship. I hope your long hours will pay off eventually and can be reduced.

19. 02-22-2006, 09:52 PM

Reason
    worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser
    3 sets/hour x 4 hours/day x 4 days/week x 6 weeks = 288 sets, is an arbitrary number imposed by Mystery. It's not scientific. The idea is to open a shitload of sets. Do what you can.

21. 02-25-2006, 09:31 AM

Reason
    worthless

22. 02-26-2006, 02:03 PM

Reason
    worthless

23. 02-26-2006, 09:03 PM

Reason
    worthless

24. 02-27-2006, 07:48 AM

Reason
    worthless

25. 02-27-2006, 09:57 AM

Reason
    worthless

26. 02-27-2006, 10:09 AM

Reason
    worthless

27. 02-27-2006, 11:35 AM

Reason
    worthless

28. 02-27-2006, 11:38 AM

Reason
    worthless

29. 02-27-2006, 11:48 AM

Reason
    worthless

30. 02-27-2006, 11:54 AM

Reason
    worthless

31. 02-27-2006, 12:00 PM

Reason
    worthless

32. 08-09-2006, 02:01 AM

Reason
    worthless

33. 08-09-2006, 07:04 AM

dont run game on closed environment because if you screw up everybody will know and it'll screw up college/highschool/work and you wont have the preselection and social proof going
    you do have to meet people from school/work quite a lot arent you?
    so until you game is good dont sarge at ce

35. 08-09-2006, 03:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar
    It's occurred to me that not everyone is familiar with Mystery's Newbie Mission.
    The newbie mission is open three sets an hour, four hours a night, four nights a week for six weeks. Begin with a 3-5 routine stack of openers, a couple of canned negs and a qualifier.
    This allows you twenty minutes per set. And should put 200-300 sets under your belt in a month and a half.
    I won't lie, this is painful. You will fail until you get it. You will vastly increase your social intelligence, build a deep repository of experience in a short period of time, and hone your delivery to perfection.
    After this, rotate your routines out and begin developing personal DHVs. Field test these using the skilsl you've learned until you're getting results comparable to the stock routines.
    Congratulations, you're on your way to full PUA status.
    Notes.
    1. Using stock routines, negs and qualifiers is essential. You are pretending to be a successful PUA. You are faking it until you make it.
    2. Don't focus on all female sets. Mixed sets are open game. Hell, try some all guy sets and see what happens.
    3. You're not going to close a set during this six weeks. If it happens, congrats, but that's not your goal. You goal is to learn the process and develop your skills.
    4. Stick to bars if possible. Clubs have a very regular crowd, are much more loud, and require youto be higher energy. Bars ar easier to talk in, more social by nature and tend to rotate their clientelle frequently.
    5. If you run out of sets, bounce to another venue.
    6. Do NOT run the newbie mission in a closed environment, ie your work/school. Someone else's work or school is fair game.
    I am familiar with several newbie missions, although i have not completed one.
    So i want add an additional sidenote that i feel is extremely important, more important than just outlining a structure and a few tips.
    First, whether or not your joining this community to become a pua or to simply build your skills with women in general. Something has to be realized. You have become aware of a need within you. A need that is often generated from a lifetime of taking the easy way out. Like getting a girls number from a friend instead of approaching her directly, or just walking away from hundreds of girls you just WISH you could find someway to interact with.
    I think its important to become aware of the ways you view this community.
    Because as a newbie i was more than skeptical as to if this shit ACTUALLY worked and that degraded my incentive to ever actually embark on such a mission. Some newbies want to just learn some new tricks or tactics or ways of thinking.
    Im telling you this. And i may come off a little strong. These people in this community dedicate thier absolute ALL in figuring this shit out. This isnt wearing a skirt and dildo taped to your head to join a frat. This is the real deal identity transforming dork to pimp shift in only a few years (if you put in the work)
    Not so much to help yourself and be selfish, but to show respect for those who have sweat and bled to figure this shit out, for the thousands after thousands of afc's sitting at home on sat night doing the one-handed net surfing tactic instead of the C vs. U smile tactic, for any guy whos brains have been savagely scrambled trying to bring logic to and rationalize the most irrational creature, DO IT FOR THEM.
    Fuck a friend, go out by yourself and do this. This is an initiation into a life full of gold and treasure waste deep for the rest of your life. The value you will gain from a mission like this doesnt compare to anything else you can possibly accomplish in life in that short a time span.
    Just do it.
    Go out now, NOTHING else matters but the MISSION.

37. 08-11-2006, 07:34 PM

Reason
    Worthless

38. 08-13-2006, 01:34 PM

Reason
    Not good enough

39. 08-27-2006, 04:30 AM

Reason
    Worthless

40. 09-24-2006, 05:36 PM

Reason
    Wothless