Big list of Text Messages - Page 52
FirstFirst ... 2424849505152
  1. So what do you reply with if they text back?

I'm married, and so I'd have no opportunity to try anything here, but a lot of these seem too try-hard and cheesy. And if they work, they work because you made a good enough impression on her when you met, but then again, just asking how she's doing would work if that were the case. Very little of this seems like it would suddenly make a girl who isn't into you all the sudden want to meet up. But I could definitely see many of these turning a off a girl who would have liked you had you just been normal.

And really, that should be your objective with texting, to get her to meet up. You don't need to get her all gushing wet. I remember a lot of the times my mentality was to impress her as much as I could every step of the way. Sometimes simple is best, and less is more. Just get her to meet you up.

3. I'm with Herschie on this. People learning this shit can really over-complicate things sometimes.

If she likes you, she'll want to respond. You can pretty much drop a hi, and she'll reel in real quick.

Think about it. If you like a woman, and she sends you a simple "Hi", are you gonna think... "Ah fuck. I enjoy this woman's company and definitely want to meet her again, but hi? No creativity, woman. Good bye now!"? I would think not. In her point of view, it's the same too.

But obviously we don't wanna be boring, so we try to keep things interesting.

Yet, at the same time, I think a lot of guys here tend to think the interesting bits have to start really fast. As in, "I must throw this line out at the start of this text messaging, otherwise she'll lose interest fast".

That's not how it can work. You can also build momentum fast, so long as you keep your eyes peeled for opportunities. A lot of that boils back down to you being able to innovate on the spot. Can't do that? Practise. Learn. No amount of lines is gonna help you, if you refuse to do the grinding at the beginning of your journey.

4. Big list of Text Messages

I feel as though some context needs to be added to this entire discussion

Remember the time in which this was being advocated, even this thread alone is a decade-old. This is when game philosophy on stuff was actually quite a big hype and it was being discovered on a wide scale so to speak. At that point in time everyone who was anybody was using the term hey or *insert standard greeting here* . So at that point in time any of these messages as horrible as they are would have worked because it would have immediately differentiated you from everyone else. It revolutionized messaging at that point in time

However the mistake lies in the belief that it is all static. Game is dynamic as is society. What one could get away with 2 decades ago, one can't necessarily today. Firstly, one has to realise that canned lines are no longer new, it no longer stands out. Better than Hey? Yes but not by enough to justify the risk im about to get to. Secondly, not only is its use common place but also its INCONGRUENT use is as well. In this way it has developed a stigma if used poorly which hey does not. It no longer stands out enough to justify incongruent or miscalibrated use. If you text Hey she'll pass on you. If you use a bad can she'll be like wtf.

Am i saying use Hey? I wouldn't advise it but you could, hey has a different stigma.... Boring standard convo ahead. Which is understandable. Still miles better than the stigma of being a socially miscalibrated creep but a stigma none the less. Not hey doesn't mean go to the other extreme, honestly.

So what are your options then?
    -Call back humour- ALWAYS.
    -An APPROPRIATE canned opener. Do not miscalibrate, mild incongruence is fine just know she'll probably pick up on it at the date but practice must start somewhere. Anything that you read and makes you uncomfortable? bin it. Anything you're in shock at working? Bin it.
    -Hey, but you must follow this up well in the next few msgs if she bothers to respond. Responding to hey means open to convo. Responding to canned means open to the idea of convo.
    -Call - I do this at times. Keep it short. Not recommended for beginners or those unsure of themselves.

It is not the message that wins, it is what it portrays that does. Superficial actions breed superficial success if any. It is no substitute for real game. Fads like these messages show this because when they stop working the lack of understanding becomes apparent.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L03 using Tapatalk

I would think that if you had to try to use any of these zany text messages, the problem would be that you didn't make a good enough impression on her when you met. But assuming that you did, I could see her saying, "WTF? Now all the sudden he isn't this cool, confident guy that I met two nights ago! That's too bad, I really liked him, and I was in the mood tonight. Oh well. Next!".

6. Big list of Text Messages

Quote Originally Posted by Herschie View Post
    I would think that if you had to try to use any of these zany text messages, the problem would be that you didn't make a good enough impression on her when you met. But assuming that you did, I could see her saying, "WTF? Now all the sudden he isn't this cool, confident guy that I met two nights ago! That's too bad, I really liked him, and I was in the mood tonight. Oh well. Next!".
    I had this happen to me actually. Was Texting with a sexy 21 y old, everything was wel when I acted like my normal self. No fancy pickup lines. Then i slipped in the "wanna do something cause i think you are getting bored not hanging out with me." (One of the milder ones here) After that things turned a 180. Last text i sent her was 3 days ago and still no response. Before her responses came max 2 hours after. Maybe let it cool for a bit then start it back up again like nothing happend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Because it was not congruent with who you were showing her prior to that text. Gotta stop relying on lines. Too many people just wanna play lazy, and not smart.

8. Big list of Text Messages

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzolg View Post
    I had this happen to me actually. Was Texting with a sexy 21 y old, everything was wel when I acted like my normal self. No fancy pickup lines. Then i slipped in the "wanna do something cause i think you are getting bored not hanging out with me." (One of the milder ones here) After that things turned a 180. Last text i sent her was 3 days ago and still no response. Before her responses came max 2 hours after. Maybe let it cool for a bit then start it back up again like nothing happend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Id love to see the conversation that preceded this and what you did after she reacted because it sounds like it was poorly used and what you did after she reacted probably further cemented your faith.

Theres a lot of nonsense here but that line is pretty decent. Context is everything.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L03 using Tapatalk

9. LOL ... this is absolutely true

Ok, so it all went down like this:

Me: Quick, what's your stance on pancakes? No googling.

HB: Give me your recipe and I'll see if it appeals

Me: *alarm sounds* Sorry, you didn't answer correctly. Better luck next time and thanks for playing.

Me: On a personal note ... Im a buckwheat man myself

Then a few minutes later I get dropped this bomb
    HB: I'm assuming you luv hair lots of it! I'm closely shaven. On a man I prefer no hair! Especially the balls! I love a big cock with coconut oil drizzled on the top... running my tongue at the tip and twirl my juicy tongue around the head and slowly down the base and back up feeling every vein.
    Then get on top holding that cock and rubbing it around my pussy putting my scent all over what's mine! Lol.

Me: That's quite a stance on pancakes you have there

HB:Sure is! Whatever!!

Me: Hahaha!!

HB: Lol You're silly....really

1 of 3 things happened here; 1 - I made a dam good first impression 2 - she's a total whore 3 - pancakes are programmed in our dna that the mere mention of them triggers a hormonal procreation response

So give the ole pancake question a try.

Also, this text works too: (same girl above I used this on)

Me: Drove past a short bus, someone waved at me. Was that you?

HB: No, I would've given you the finger. LOL JK

Me: Hahaha!! I love that you have a sense of humor.

Enjoy all.

10. Well since I don't see a lot of pick up lines I will try adding a few ^^

I lost my teddy bear can i sleep with you tonight?

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

I just got dumped, and I think that you could make me feel better.

I know somebody who likes you but if I weren’t so shy, I’d tell you who.

Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.

I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness