Can't make my gf cum

12 LastLast

Can't make my gf cum

I've gotten close a few times, but I can't make my current girlfriend have an orgasm. She's never gotten off from sex with any guy. I've gotten her extremely close after an hour or so of sex, but she's never actually had an orgasm from it, even though she can make herself cum on her own in 10 minutes. I think she reacts more to clitoral stimulation.

Does anyone have any tips? The only thing i can't do is oral on her. Most girls I'm fine going down on, but I can't stand it with her.

Anyway. As I said, I can get her extremely turned on but never actually made her came. Any help would be appreciated.

On a beach somewhere

Alright, so I'll lend a hand.
    Women have three spots that will generally cause climax: The G-Spot, Clitoris, and Deep Spot.
    Apparently you've tried just plain vaginal sex [correct me if I'm wrong].
    It is very unusual for a woman to reach climax through vaginal sex unless she's had one before or been trained to do so.

Here's what I recommend:

Choice 1 [The Red Pill]:
    You put your index and middle finger together, and finger her with those two fingers, with your palm facing the ceiling. When you're most if not all of the way in, you can feel a kind of opening where her vagina become larger in diameter. Then, you want to take your two magic fingers and curl them back repetitively in a "Come Hither" motion.

Choice 2 [The Blue Pill]:
    While standing / laying next to your woman insert your thumb in her, with your fingers reaching down towards the bed, as to anchor the clitoris. Then, lube up your index / middle finger and very lightly begin to strike her clit in a circular motion.

Choice 3 [The uh... Magic Pill!]:
    Once you come close getting her to orgasm using the deep spot [The Red Pill], stop and begin to have normal vaginal sex. If she was close enough, then she should climax. If you keep repeating this process she'll eventually be able to experience orgasms through plain vaginal sex, making your job substantially easier.

Good luck, and if you have any questions just ask.

-Rip

Thanks rip. I'm not sure I understand the second one though. If my fingers are reaching down toward the bed with my thumb inside her, how am I supposed to stimulate the clitoris, unless I was double-jointed? lol

I've had sex with about 6 girls. One of them i could make cum literally 5 or 6 times in a row, and she wasn't faking it. Most I could make cum, but with her it's a lot more difficult. I've also read a few books trying to get help, but most sex books just show different positions and ways to have sex, and don't actually go into how to help her achieve an orgasm.

Thanks for the advice.

Glasgow, Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Excel89 View Post
    Thanks rip. I'm not sure I understand the second one though. If my fingers are reaching down toward the bed with my thumb inside her, how am I supposed to stimulate the clitoris, unless I was double-jointed? lol
    I believe he means you have your palm facing downwards so your thumb is below your fingers not the actually having your fingers below your thumb.

If your going to attempt that make sure you are very lubed up, some girls clits are very sensitive indeed.

Midwest/South

The only thing i can't do is oral on her. Most girls I'm fine going down on, but I can't stand it with her.

that can be a big problem!

I'd go with modified oral. Finger her with the red pill as Rip says (g-spot stimulation). Now, while your fingering her, eat out her clit (modify pressure as necessary). Tell her to ride your face. She controls the rythem and pressure. She should cum like a champ. Let her be in control, that takes care of a bunch of it.

7. Don't ignore the mental component either. Red pills, blue pills, magic pills won't get her there if her head isn't in the right space. There's a lot you can do with tone of voice and talking to her that might help her get there if that's the problem. Have her tell you about what she thinks about when she gets herself off. (It's not just physical button pushing, I wish it were that simple.)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Excel89 View Post
    The only thing i can't do is oral on her. Most girls I'm fine going down on, but I can't stand it with her.
    I have the same problem. I care a lot about the girl but I don't like licking her. The needed chemistry is somehow missing. I can make her cum by fingering her clitoris. I think she has a huge vagina and I don't feel much when I'm penetrating her. I'm a bit frustrated, but she would like to marry me. She is a family type girl.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Male View Post
    I think she has a huge vagina
    Classic! Omg that is funny!

I'm not making fun of you either. It's honestly a very true statement. Believe it or not they do come in all sizes.. But I'm still cracking up

heh that reminds me of a video where a girl tells her bf he has a small dick. then the guy goes around telling everyone she has a huge vagina..

HAHAHAHAH...

Yeah, i guess it's one of those things where you had to actually see it.