Atlanta Wings - Page 47

Thread: Atlanta Wings

FirstFirst ... 374344454647

cool... I'll pm you so we can set something up

2. Hey I've been studying PUA a lot for the past couple weeks and I'd love to practice sarging... So far I've done a little day game, and tonight is my first club night. It's kinda hard to get around without a car but I do what I can.

PM if you want to practice sarging! (I'm down to pitch for gas btw)

Got plans tonight but where do u usually go?

4. Hey guys, I'd like to sarge a lot more than I do right now... It's just tough to go out on my own. Anybody around here around age 22? I live near Georgia Tech also, so it'll be more practical if we don't have to drive an hour to meet up

5. Hey, I need some wings to go into the Atl area with. I am 5'11 in good shape and my looks use to do all the talking for me until i took it upon myself to learn the game. If you would like to wing together PM so we can arrange something.

Atlanta

About to start revisiting material and going out again. What's old is new! I figure that since the scene has died down considerably, and since awareness of the PUA scene is probably back to what it was before the new reports and media attention, we can start using similar material again.

Currently I'm looking at old Annihilation Method/Mystery Method/Hotseat @ Home stuff, so would like to connect with local peeps who are also doing/feeling the same way. Bonus if you are in the mid to late 30's. Leave a message here or hit me up!
    Woo-saa: The Return of J. Smooth