Jacket for when I go out.

12 LastLast

Jacket for when I go out.

I don't have a nice leather jacket, so I was going to pickup a wool peacoat to wear to be "dressy" what do you think?

Classic and dressy....looks great w/ anything.
    Never go outta style.
    Helluva lot warmer too.
    excellent choice ,Sir.

london/miami

Very sharp, sophisticated.

NYC

What are the chances 10 other chodes are going to have a similar pea-coat on a cold night? Unless you need to fit some kind of dress code, I would go with something with a little more flare. Provided you're asking of course if this will help your sarging. If not then it's a cool coat bro.

5. Go For Funky Not Business Casual

This is a terrific coat for a business environment during the day in a cold climate. You do not want to wear anything at a night venue which suggests 'business casual.' Khakis, glasses, moccasins, and/or a polo shirt would all fit under this category also. Such items suggest maturity, sobriety and even stodginess. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
    There are many other jackets you could wear which are funkier, and which give you an edgier, more youthful vibe: a track jacket layered over a funky graphic tee over a long sleeve tee, a fitted leather jacket with distressed leather, a velvet blazer, and so on. There are many ways of keeping warm without suggesting 'office casual.' Be more imaginative and reserve the pea coat for day wear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace
    I don't have a nice leather jacket, so I was going to pickup a wool peacoat to wear to be "dressy" what do you think?

sacramento/elk grove

if it is your style, if it fits who you are, I say rock the hell out of it. also i noticed your are from chicago and i heard it gets hella cold there so rock the hell out of that coat. at the same time someone posted other guys will have peacoats (hey i like them i have one) and because of that you gotta have an edge under that coat.
    this is a company called Kr3w (crew) i think they make some pretty cool shirts check out there site. they also have some nice denime that isn't too expensive (although a lot of there shit is fitted really tight) so for denime try matix jeans. these are skate brands you might not be into it but check it out they have some cool shit.
    http://www.kr3wapparel.com/homepage.html
    Last edited by the piper; 02-18-2006 at 01:38 PM.

Dark Side of the Moon Baby

love the coat
    wish i had one myself!

and...
    dress it up w/ a bright scarf...or better fucking yet...a nice WHITE cashmere one...
    no synthetic shit either...real natural fibers !

sacramento/elk grove

here is the site for matix. the have some pretty cool shit too. check out the whie label section!
    http://www.matixclothing.com/

also, Remember you are a Pick Up Artist...not a Pimp.