She won't do it

Thread: She won't do it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She won't do it

Okay, so here's a hardcase: there's a girl, she's about a 9, would be a 10 if she ate a bit more, she was one of those weight-sensitive models. But she's also one of the pious-type girls, and won't have sex. I can tell that she wants it, but she won't give.

What should I do?

Metro Detroit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why wont she have sex? religion? marriage? afraid to get pregnant? arfaid to get an std? waiting for the right guy? she was raped and isn't comfortable? address the problem area, figure out why she wont and then break down that wall(the reason). if you can post the reason maybe you might be able to get more help but regardless the underlying issue is going to be comfort. She has to feel comfortable enough with you in order to break down that wall. So you will most likely have to apply reason/logic of why she should and increase comfort. post the reason and ill see what i can do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reason, i'm willing to guess, might be religious, and that's what I'm guessing. However, she's the kind of girl that might decide to bend the rule a bit, and she I can't tell if she's just that devoted to her religion or if she's trying to play hard to get, which she is notorious for.

Rome-Italy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont understand why you say that she wont give it.Have she told you so?If not be sure that if you do a good Game she will do it with you

Puerto Rico
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    What should I do?
    Improve your game with other girls to the point where the next time something like this happens (likely, never) you'll be able to deal with it easily.

Sorry to be so blunt brent, but this is really an inner game issue, IMO.

I mean, you're asking us "What should I do?" for Christ's sake.
    There's nothing that we can post here, that will get you to nail her.
    That's the truth buddy.

Go out, practice with 10,000 other women... and get your shit together.

That's my 0.02

ATX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....Or maybe she really won't. I know a couple girls that really just won't, no matter your game.

Seriously though, don't use your game to make someone compromise something that important to them. Y'all don't like being manipulated by women, so.. remember that golden rule we all learned in elementary school?

Sorry to be a bummer but this doesn't seem like an appropriate situation to encourage someone to manipulate another person. Especially don't do it if you get her drunk. This sounds like the kind of girl that will cry rape.

The Back of Beyond
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to move on to other girls, improve inner game, learn what you can from the situation, lose the one-itis and all that stuff.

Nice job getting that far ... time to jet!
    When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums Admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.

"I remember the first time I had sex; I still have the receipt!" -- Groucho Marx

Please use the search function.

A Philosophy of Abundance | Learn Seduction | Online Sarging | Negs Explained

Philly.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The easiest way I have found to get anywhere with a girl that is " hard to get " is to reinforce the idea that you care about them. Bullshit or not, this leads them to believe that your not just going to have sex with them then leave. Purely stated In MM , remember the tribe example? She's afraid that if she has sex with you to easily that she will be the following: left behind ( remember how mystery talked about that in the begninng chapters), or a slut ( which no girl wants to be called). Therefore the only thing you are dealing with is her Anti-Slut defence, and if you have gotten to fore play with her LMR. These two have different and varying degrees in which they can be handled. If your getting as far as foreplay, and she won't go all the way then do something that turns her on so much untill she hops right on your pogo stick and shits skittles.

The point of this reply... Your dealing with a novice matter, I am by no means a master of the venusian arts or claim to be... But having read both books and countless other seduction pieces. I am quite sure in saying you didn't read the book, and if you did read it, did not absorb or fully comprehend the storys within it.

What you should do... There are a few way's I beleive you can salvage what you have... Firstly, you could be blunt... tell her that you care to have a relationship with her very much, but that no sex means no relationship because it displays her unwillingness to give herself fully to you as you are willing to give yourself fully to her. Remind her sex brings you closer, increases the bonding of the relationship and tell her straight. I'm not going to stay with you if MY NEEDS aren't appreciated and satisfied.
    Second... you could always be a prick and believe she will give it up with no effort if you just keep asking her and stay with her... all the while showing how her ego controls yours and how your staying with her even though she isn't giving you something that you BOTH want...
    Third and final option... You know you can't logically debate anything with a woman when she sober, so why not take her out to dinner poor a class of wine and discuss what you two want from your relationship. Cause if shes a 8 or 10 im pretty sure your going to want to be with her awhile...

* side note... if you supply her with immense amounts of alcohol in order to procure sexual relations, you are one... a pig. two a rapist... don't do it. otherwise if her beliefs in relgion are so strong she might just say you raped her.

Boston
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO, the fact that you don't even definitively KNOW WHY she's saying "no" indicates that you don't know her well enough...so of course she's not going to give up her virginity to you.

You need to develop TRUST and COMFORT (not to mention she'll probably need to feel that you two are in LOVE) to f-close a virgin. You need to make her feel that you're THE special ONE that's worth sharing her "once in a lifetime" event with.

Puerto Rico
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by austingirl View Post
    Seriously though, don't use your game to make someone compromise something that important to them. Y'all don't like being manipulated by women, so.. remember that golden rule we all learned in elementary school?
    Golden rule... ahh, yes. definitely up to a point

I'm sorry guys, but I completely missed this... where the hell does brent says she doesn't want to give up her virginity?
    I think she just doesn't want to give up the nookie.
    Again, I have no idea where the virginity part came from.