Do you ever LIE?

12 LastLast
  1. Do you ever LIE?

Hey Guys,

I got caught up in a set of 6 girls, ranging from HB7-9.

I isolated a HB8 from the group, she started talking about travelling, and being well travelled myself, it was an excellent topic to discuss. Soon i found myself lying through my teeth about the places I have visited as she kept telling about all these exotic places she travels to. Luckily Iam doing a Geography degree so I managed to pull it off with ease.

This got me thinking to what extent do you guys lie when engaged in a set? And is it right or wrong?

Thanks for any comments.

-Slav

I think it depends on the extent of the lie. I don't approve about lying about occupation to make your self seem cooler or about material things. Deep down If you feel your lie was the deciding factor then yeah it was probably wrong. But in this certain case it was harmless. I think we all do at some point tell a white lie but anything major to get you laid is just a scum bag move. Cause anyone can do that.

3. I really try not to lie at all, but I think everyone stretches the truth now and then. Sometimes it comes out as a way of conveying something quite modest, while telling the truth in that same exact case feels like bragging.

Some routines if you've never experienced the story, is like a lie as well. Its something we faced these past years and has changed a bit of the community slightly.

Just think about allowance this way, lie as much in set as you lie in person. That can sound pretty bad wow. In person Im hoping you dont that much or at all, so keep it congruent in set. Not too many people would admit to lying inthe first place. If youre not a big liar elsewhere in your life, I doubt you'd feel that comfortable lying with the gaming part.

Just try not to lie, you can do it without it.

Its not lying its flirting.

miaddict

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch
    Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away
    Lies come back to haunt you.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

6. Quote Originally Posted by illPUA View Post
    Its not lying its flirting.
    hmmm...

I lie a little. Sometimes if I'm stuck in an interaction, I'll yank out a canned story. I don't really view it as lying though, because I'm truly, just telling a story and changing "he" to "I"

And sometimes when a girl asks how my day was, and I've nothing ALL day, I'll piece together something quick. But only when I first start seeing a girl.

Other than that, I don't lie that much

i lie a lot because i dont have a soul.

Dubai - United Arab Emirates

'Yeah and this one time...at band camp....'

Everyone embellishes the truth, otherwise your story could be boaring! 90mph was 130mph, 50quid was 100quid, 20 mins was an hour etc....

If your lie is the deciding factor of her liking you, for example, 'I have a cannabis plantation in the arctic' then it was wrong to do so.

Theres the boundry.

LIBERTARIAN

Quote Originally Posted by miaddict View Post
    Lies come back to haunt you.
    And for this reason I only lie on vacation. I've lied about places I traveled to in the past. The most common lie is that I'm a college professor since I already work for a college. For some reason they love that one. Its so easy to make DHV stories for that profession.

I'm not proud or ashamed that I lie on vacation.It just feels normal. As much as I hate lying in everyday life, for some reason it doesn't bother me when I'm vacation. Maybe its the whole fantasy world of vacationing that...eh I don't know. I can feel myself talking out of my ass now. Back to work...