Looking for approval...

Looking for approval...

...on the net? I don't get it. Why do you wonderful looking fellas constantly look for approval by your fellow sargers? "Yo how is my new do?", "How does this shirt look on me?", "Is this nice or what?".

I understand that some might seek some general guidelines as to what works and what does not but isin't the whole point of this thing to have self-confidence? When a guy Peacocks himself to the fullest, say he, in his emotions and presence, let people know that he's sort of feeling weird about what he is currently wearing then all he's going to get is "Pshhh, look at that weirdo" looks from females.

When a PUA wears some huge platform boots and all these gizmos that attract attention it works because he has the attitude and the confidence to back it up. He said to himself "Well, I look bad-ass with this gear, I'm sure as hell getting laid tonight" and from that point on there was absolutely no chick that could put the guy down. Duke oozes confidence.

My point is I don't really get this whole thing of "How's this look?" and what not. There's a certain progression you have to follow when peacocking so that your confidence level follows your dressing habits. You can't just go from straight-as-hell dude to over-the-top chico and expect to get instant positive vibes.

If the hat fits, wear it. Figuratively.

Kitchener, Ontario

word!

Noobs are just seeking guidance. Lots of people don't and can't dress themselves anywhere near respectfully, and by posting pics, they get feedback on how their doing.

There's a certain progression you have to follow when peacocking so that your confidence level follows your dressing habits.
    I like to think of it as the other way around. If I'm dressed well, I feel confident. I rarely feel confident when I'm wearing an old tee that hasn't been washed in two months and joggers.

Quote Originally Posted by LRG View Post
    I like to think of it as the other way around. If I'm dressed well, I feel confident. I rarely feel confident when I'm wearing an old tee that hasn't been washed in two months and joggers.
    I think what he was getting at was when you're peacocking you should start small and progress upwards from there. Me, I started with a ring and a bracelet to get used to how those things feel. I've now graduated to wearing two rings, multiple bracelets, a funny t-shirt and (sometimes) neck wear.

Dark Side of the Moon Baby

ill seek an opinion butif ive commited to a purchase theres no return, no seeking