RSD Cumulative Reviews - Page 2

FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    I had a friend that took the RSD Toronto bootcamp with TD. TD does approach sets and he did very well aparently. However the bootcamp mainly consisted of the guy being pushed into sets. Not much theory - this can be good or bad depending on how you look at it.
    - Mav
    I think the idea of no theory is terrible. It doenst give you a framework. Sure you can say oh your body language was off blah blah blah thats why you lost the set but i would rather know all about a1 - s3 over someone critique my approaches anyway. Its like being an nba player and someone talking about your shots and why your shooting form was bad as opposed to explaining why you should have been here and the theory of the tri-angle offense. I went to the vegas seminar, didnt get ANY approaches critiqued c ause i was silver, assimilated the theory and my last week in nyc I was like a new man. Theory first always

View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

Los Angeles, California

Quote Originally Posted by Refrusloi
    Well RSD is starting to sound really sketchy now.
    Maybe back to Mystery, although I'll have to wait till im 21 and they don't do day game.
    Is there anyone in Mystery Method company that doesn't endorse canned material? Do any of the structures lay women with no canned material whatsoever?
    hrmp its only 2 days of field work and 1:4 instructor student ratio, wtf?
    You have some weird ideas about Mystery Method.
    You don't have to wait until you're 21 for either day-game or for bootcamps in Canada or for seminar-only.
    We do do day-game.
    Ratios vary from 1-1 to 1-3 depending on what program and it's all upfront before you pay a dime.
    Nothing in MM requires canned material.
    All of our programs - unlike certain other ones - have a 100% money back guarantee. We stand by our work and by our name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota
    What would say is the major difference that points you this way?
    Better teaching structure? More material? More infield coaching/calibration?
    I'd like to do a MM bootcamp in the future. I'm in similar shoes to you.
    First off they have a structured THEORETICAL seminar that they have done 100's if not 1000's of times. I, personally, need theory. I cant be told do this or do that without knowing why I am being told to do it. The MM system is LINEAR. It is an actual STRUCTURE. So at any point in an interaction I know where I am and what I should be doing.
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes

What would say is the major difference that points you this way?
    Better teaching structure? More material? More infield coaching/calibration?
    I'd like to do a MM bootcamp in the future. I'm in similar shoes to you.
    I haven't been to an RSD bootcamp and I've only attended Mystery Method's Special Bootcamp in Las Vegas, NV.
    The way they set up and executed that siminar was awesome. They gave detailed descriptions of the M3 model step by step. They provided many gambits and the building blocks for your DHV stories. Durring the siminar they would have exercises where you'd get set up in a small group (about 7 guys) with an Instructor and that instructor would help you with the material on a personal level. This small group was AWESOME and much like getting one on one advice. I do not know if future siminars will be structured this way but if so.. its definately worth attending. From the reviews I have read MM offers an insanely more structured method and more experienced instructors than RSD. MM instructors actually demonstrate sets and spend time insuring you understand not only the routines and layout, but also the theory behind why this stuff works so you can improve at home on your own.
    I've done my own research because I was genuinely interested in RSD and seeing whether or not a bootcamp from them would be worth the cost. After speaking with many attendees and sever guys who have taken both MM and RSD the consensus is MM is far superior.
    -Masters

RSD Bootcamp

I attended an RSD bootcamp in London last September and it was absolutely shocking. No structure, no demonstrations from the so called experts just a waste of time and much needed money. They tell you to simply approach sets armed with no game plan, no material in the hope that this will "clear your fear". A load of rubbish. I had done a lot of work on my inner game prior to attending and felt pretty good but by 10pm on the first night, after being blown out countless times, I was back to square 1. Thats right, this bootcamp was counter productive to my game. They refused to give me a refund. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY with these people!

Looking back, if I would have known there was going to be little structure/material that first night I probably wouldn't have gone through with it.
    But being thrown overboard I had to sink or swim.
    I think marginal skill should be taught like you say. I don't get why this is lacking. Perhaps the workshop/seminar combo would be better for the rookie.
    I think you NEED the theory. The game is VERY linear. That's one of my problems with the SS videos. It is NOT linear at all (see my review) in fact they go out of their way to boast how not linear the presentation is. If I was a beginner and someone pushed me into set after after set the only thing I could see that helping is my approach anxiety. I cant imagine paying over 1,000 dollars and someone saying approach this approach that.
    Tell you what folks, you come to nyc and i will tell you who to approach for free (this is a joke obviously). If you are going to spend money on bettering your skillset I think MM is the only way to go. My game has grown by LEAPS AND BOUNDS. I cant wait to do attraction magic and hired guns i think these are some of the missing puzzles for me.

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

Los Angeles, California

If you've done an RSD bootcamp and were unsatisfied (and have proof of purchase and dissatisfaction) email info@lovesystems.com for the MM challenge. If you take a live MM program and do not feel that it was significantly better than RSD, we'll refund you completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Voo
    That's pretty crazy rivalry, the two companies must be really starting to compete against each other now.
    I think more interesting is the fact that Mystery Method has the BALLS to do that. As someone who took a seminar I can totally see why. That's really the thing folks, and it is what seperates the winners from the losers (the pua's, from the kj's, etc) talk vs action. I gurantee RSD is not offering a similar deal.

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

Why would anyone say you're a newbie or have a weak frame for taking an RSD course? If you had a good time that's great. Your review looked good to me You included the good and the bad and you actually listed your instructors name. Thanks for writing the review.
    I can suggest taking a Mystery Method bootcamp and I can even suggest you'd be happier with the experience, however I don't think trying something is ever a bad thing unless everyone and their mom said the course sucked ass.
    -Masters

NC

I've heard the weird RSD stories about RSD guys posting good reviews on sites and all kinds of weird shit. I don't know how much of that to believe, but I can attest to the fact that this review is written by someone not affiliated with RSD
    If you point your finger at me, I'll break it off