Meeting Women While Driving
12 LastLast

Meeting Women While Driving

I see many beautiful women while driving here and there for whatever reason, I get a lot of interested looks from many women but I don't want to "chase her down" or "stalk" her. So I was wondering if anyone has any success with this type of pick up... I've not seen anything on it... thats why I put it in advanced because I figure you would need to be a PUG to even make it work....

So I challenge you guys to try and make this work... I've been on the look out at stop lights and such but so far no real luck... who knows?

lata

AG

p.s. yeah its kinda dumb but my night and day game are pretty tight so i'm trying to get creative

I was wondering this myself, and haven't seen anything on it either. Sometimes I see good looking chicks walking or waiting on public transportation.

3. Completely Brainstorming Here...

I have wondered about this too but I always wrote it off as nearly impossible.

After thinking about it for a while, this is all I could come up with....

Make a sign on white construction paper or something like that and write:

"Quit checking out my car! If you want a ride, call me on my cell (xxx xxx xxxx) and I'll see if I can work you into my schedule!"

To do this, you would have to catch her eye, act like something just caught your mind, and lean over and pretend to write it out.

This would be even funnier if you had a real piece of junk (but then again you probably wouldn't catch as many looks).

Like I said I just spit that out in 5 minutes so it's obviously never been field tested and could be a total dud, but hey, it's the most pain free opener you could ever have lol.

Let me know what you think of this!

I got p0wned

This can DEFINITELY be done...but here's the trick...

You need the right car!

I'll give you some examples:

When I was driving this...

I had one instance when I was driving down the highway and I actually had 3 girls in some random car try to race me, then they wrote their number in lipstick on the inside of their car window...and the rest is history.

I also had a night when I was driving with a couple of other friends and we had a carload of girls follow us to the restaurant we were going to.

Example 2:

Taking THIS car into Boston...

Is like carrying around an automatic panty remover. Girls wave, stare, smile, and practically drop their pants as soon as they see you. All you'd have to do is roll down the window and they'll get in, literally.

Thirdly, the most concrete evidence I've seen...

My friend has his own stories with this car, but I do have one first hand...

We were parked on the side of the road in a fairly busy part of Boston outside a 7-11 waiting for a couple of girls. There was a blonde HB8.5 outside the store smoking a cigarette with a couple bags of groceries. My friend and I were yelling at each other basically acting like idiots when I looked over and saw her staring. I rolled down the window and yelled over "Are you eavesdropping on us?" She replied: "Do you really think my hearing is that good?"

Basically we continued the conversation and she asked for a ride to her place, naturally we obliged. She sat on my lap since it's a 2 seater and I kiss closed the girl about a minute and a half after she got into the car.

I think it was Good Charlotte who said - "Girls don't like boys girls like cars and moneyyyy" Hahah so true.

I got p0wned

I'll agree and disagree with you at the same time, for this reason...

How many of us on this forum have actually made a successful pickup while driving, as the original poster asks?

You have to understand, a car is large, a person inside it is small and barely visible. The car is what actually gets the attention of a girl (many of which are focused on a guy's assets and "worth". I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's valid). No routines or openers or kiss closes will work if the girl doesn't know you're there in the first place. A nice car is a great way to get opened by a girl, or have her actually pay attention if you're talking to her.

Just the other day, my friend was driving through the center of town in the black M3 pictured above, he had two girls walk by him and certainly noticed them in his mirror. He's modest and doesn't realize the power of driving a car that looks like his does, so he checked them out and expected not to be noticed. As they walked by, they turned around and blew him a kiss...call me crazy, but I highly doubt they would've done that if he was driving a 1995 Toyota Corrolla (no offense to corrolla drivers, but prove me wrong please). He's shy so he didn't say anything, but as the 350Z stories showed, if he had chosen to run some game, that interaction could've gone MUCH longer. This is also just one isolated case.

It's peacocking. Why does everyone promote changing your appearance by altering the way you dress to get the attention of girls, but all of a sudden it's wrong to do it with a car?

I don't doubt you get "laid consistently", that's great for you and I really don't care what kind of car you drive, we all know it doesn't matter. When you're in a club, nobody knows how you got there...HOWEVER, we're not talking about that, are we? We're talking about meeting women while DRIVING.

The original impression given by you to a woman in a public setting is: How you carry yourself, body language, how you are DRESSED, put together, etc...

The original impression given by you to a woman while driving is: YOUR CAR. I have RARELY had a woman flirt with me or wave to me, or write their number on the friggin window of the car while I was riding in some normal beige econo-box. All of the flirting/waving/closes come from driving or being seen in a nice car. It conveys status, and girls like status.

Do you HAVE to be in a nice car to pick up a woman while you're driving? Probably not.

Will it help big time? Yes.

Nice cars.

May not work here in LA since everyone and their mom drives a riced out car or a 350z, beamer or mercedes. You'd probably have to peacock pretty hard with your car to get some serious looks out here.

[edit]

hell, i'm not even really impressed by porsches anymore since i probably see at least 2-3 a week. A ferrari... now that's an eye-catcher.

I got p0wned

Quote Originally Posted by Sartorial View Post
    Nice cars.

May not work here in LA since everyone and their mom drives a riced out car or a 350z, beamer or mercedes. You'd probably have to peacock pretty hard with your car to get some serious looks out here.

[edit]

hell, i'm not even really impressed by porsches anymore since i probably see at least 2-3 a week. A ferrari... now that's an eye-catcher.

Hahaha alright now answer me this...do you ever see hot girls in a Ferrari or Lamborghini with an older guy?

If the answer is yes...well sorry Froston, but that reinforces my argument a bit more, haha.

8. the drive at 5= hookup!

here's my success story on the subject of sarging while driving. So a while back I go out and buy one those little kits that have sliding letters for your license plate frame.

I spell out on there:
    One of the good ones.

I notice days later that women driving behind me, are pulling up on the side of me to see who i am and what the fuck makes me think im special. they just want a peek ince they assume thats pretty bold statement.

when im parked and I get a question about it, I say that it was a gift from daughters, and they melt! now onto the subject of the driving sarge appoach. I used the idea above in regards to having the pre-written piece of paper with my name and number, but it also says if you are brave enuff, call me with a smiley face on it.

ive used it at least 4 times with 3 successes..

good stuff when stacked with the curiousity of the plate cover.

i guess this is related... theres this hb9 that lives near me, however i only see her when shes driving past! I have decided i will get her number and heres how:
    1-) when shes driving i am going to make her stop by walking out, etc.
    2-) walk over to her, she winds window down and i say hey she'll say hey, then i will say i only see you when you drive whats the deal cant you walk? tease her abit then say well ill let you go now your blocking the road however i would like to get to know you better, how can we manage this?
    3-) hardwork done got her number or email now relax just use your FUCKING personallity to convince her to come out
    4-) Have fun

-Jason Wild-

10. I actually had an instance where I got a number while driving the other day.

For me I just pulled out of a gas station and found myself next to a '07 white mustang with 3-4 girls inside (with windows down) I just pulled right up and looked over, pretty much made eye contact with the girls in the front/driver seat...both girls smiled, I smiled and she revved her car...so I do mine...as soon as the light turned green off we went...as we were getting to an exit the girls needed to get into my lane so they looked over and I gladly let em in (by this time they were blowing kisses)...at the next light cell phones were raised, and here I am with a number

It works but I feel that you might need a pretty nice car to be able to pull this stuff off btw I drive a 2007 Mazdaspeed 6.