RSD vs. Mystery

Thread: RSD vs. Mystery

RSD vs. Mystery

I just got done reading The Game and from my impression, Tyler Durden and Papa are massive assholes. Does anybody know them, or have experienced them that can give any testimony to what they're like?

And who is better, RSD or Mystery/Style?

Midwest/South

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by io_rob_34 View Post
    I just got done reading The Game and from my impression, Tyler Durden and Papa are massive assholes. Does anybody know them, or have experienced them that can give any testimony to what they're like?

And who is better, RSD or Mystery/Style?
    you read one mans perception of them that was written years ago. I'm pretty sure they aren't the same now as told by Malibu who ran into Tyler recently. Read the field reports.

And to your second question why do you ask? This isn't sports. There is no contest here.

Ricky369 Guest

I have seen Tylers dvds, they are realy good there is alot more on amoging and shit like that. I cant remeber mysterys dvds much tho, its just him telling stories and multiple threading etc.

For validation of my question, I would like to know who's products would help me the most. I know there is no competition, but I'm not made of money and if I'm going to invest in a product, I'd like to pick the most helpful.

If I was to pick the one person that I respect the most in the community it would be Tyler Durden. He has fantastic philosophies and understands the learning process better than anyone.

p.s. "The Game" by Neil Strauss is far from being the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Strauss has written it to be appealing to the masses and some of it is B'S'. For example Strauss had been in the game for some time before he took his bootcamp with mystery.

Anyway, I have not personally taken a bootcamp with either compay but I suggest you check the reviews if you want help deciding.

Ricky369 Guest

In mysterys Dvds you see a lot of his stories, a little less routeins. He explains all the theory etc. gives some examples

Personaly i found tylers more "realist" to my life he gives less examples. I dont think he gives much examples for openers etc. negs whatever. So if you looking for more sort of material this is not as good, but the theroy behind it and the process of learning is awesome

The annilation method is brilliant. Focus on inner game a the end of the dvds etc. whch is realy good. He gives something like 6 openers, lots of negs pebels etc. this is brilliant for more material bt also has good theory

7. As somebody just pointed out in long detail at peanut Mystery is the great Magician and artist who many people respect, yet have difficulties connecting with for his height and skills. He is just too much above them in level. I really wish Mystery will make it big like David Copperfield some day.

Tyler on the other hand is more the natural guy from next door he even looks a bit geeky like the young Eckart Tolle maybe (not meant as an offence) and so many people think if he can do it, they can too....

I prefer mystery tho...His book is all one needs...

For me personally I have read the VHA, The Juggler Method, some of Swingcatts Real World Seduction, watched some of the Anhilation Method, and watched the Myster Method DVDs in its entirety.

For non-PU material I have read The Secret, The Definitive Book of Body Language, and a couple of Leil Lowndes books on body language and conversation.

The Anhilation Method was boring to watch for me, and I have not watched the RSD videos. The Mystery DVDs helped my game greatly. You can hear the tonality and body language that goes with allot of the material, and he explains the logic behind the techniques.

There is a sticky on the main forum that is directly related to your question. There is probably 100+ responses where people give their top 10 favorite directly and indirectly related PU material.

If you want my opinion. Put your best self forward as Style says. Check the style section of this forum and analyze your look. Get some sun. Become healthier of mind body and soul. Practice talking to people. Start a conversation with everyone you meet. Learn what is good and bad body language and gradually take the negative out of your life. Check your frame and mind-set and gradually take out negative self talk/inner game. Check the words that come out of your mouth and ask yourself how do you come accross to people.

The idea is that you want to come of to people as succesful, confident, fun, happy, and non-needy. Fake it till you make it, but eventually it will be truth.

There is a wealthy of knowledge on this forum, but you have to sift through allot of it.