Magic Bullets Reviews

1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Magic Bullets Reviews

This seems like a very interesting read but has anyone read it yet? I already have the VAH, Game, DVD series...not a mention a bunch of DyD (too many) so I have plenty of material to work with for now. Just wondering if anything new was in this that cant be found in the products I listed (or on Bristol and other free sources).

2. I just pre-ordered Magic Bullets not even five minutes ago. I was reading that it taught how to approach women in different environments AND taught solid phone game (Neither of which the VAH didn't emphasize much). Those on top of a kick-ass price kicked me in the nuts and demanded I buy it.

Will this include Advanced Comfort?

EDIT: sorry, Savoy posted on his blog "Subsequent note: Yes... an introduction to Advanced Comfort (that we call Breakthrough Comfort) is in the book."

So I guess the next question is: will there be a thorough treatment on the topic available somewhere outside of bootcamps?

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

I am only 20% in let me finish it and I will review it. I can say that the 2 books that changed my life most were the 01) the 48 laws of power 02) vah and this book is definitely better so I guess it is 01) the 48 laws of power 02) magic bullets
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

5. Ouch. You're only 20% in, and it's already changed your life?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickTrick View Post
    Ouch. You're only 20% in, and it's already changed your life?
    Um no. I can tell it is better then the VAH and that changed my life more then any other (except 48 laws) so obviously this will replace that. Generally when I read a full 1/5 of a book and personally am familar with the author I think I can say things like that

But if that was sarcasm it was cute
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes

Midwest/South

I received my copy and then went online and had Kinkos print it out in a coil binder for me. I just picked it up from there a second ago! I have a tendency not to finish ebooks if I read them on the computer. Especially ones over 100 pages.

I'm disappointed Savoy left out nude pics of women but I sort of understand. I can't wait to start reading it.

miaddict

Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    I'm disappointed Savoy left out nude pics of women but I sort of understand.
    It's not too bad. There are 'indecent' pictures of a LS instructor. That alone is worth the price of the ebook, I reckon.

miaddict
    (If you've never failed, you've never lived.)

MrEsquire Guest

I have yet to read through the book, but you can tell by the professional appearance and the attention to detail that a lot of work was put into making this book a superior product. There are some books, that despite having some decent information, are poorly put together and it elicits a feeling that the author wanted to make a quick buck by putting out an ebook as soon as possible. This does not appear to be the case with Magic Bullets.

In my opinion, it looks like VAH and Magic Bullets will become the GOLD STANDARD against which all other seduction ebooks will be judged against.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilosopherKing View Post
    Well, I'm only 1/3 though. play2win compared this book with 48 Laws of Power in terms of life changingness. Although I liked 48 Laws of Power as well, I was already a serious history junkie before reading it, so I didn't learn any startling new revelations or have my world view changed.
    So far the same thing with Magic Bullets. I am not seeing any big paradigm shift here, which is my criteria for "life changing" book. Sure the information all seems sound and it irons out a few things in MM, and if it had been first on the scene, but...

Well I better shut up and finish reading the whole thing, before I comment any further...
    That is very relative. For me the 48 laws of power taught me how people "work the system". Since then I have been able in business situations to use and defuse them based on those tactics. That had a huge impact on my life (and i attribute my being able to work the system to my quick rise and success at my job). I didnt read the book for a history review I read it to learn the tactics to aquire power.

As far as comparing it to the vah that is correct what I said because I was not getting laid nearly as much as I was before I read it. Before I read it I though seduction was luck "hope I go out tonight and get lucky menality". Then I learned it was a skill and since then I am continuously getting laid off cold approach and I am slowly working my way to possibly being approach coach (Have done 2 bootcamps, helped a 1 on 1 and I have 2 more bootcamps scheduled). So yea the book changed my life and since this one is BETTER I definitely put it there.

But hey man maybe you are already getting 8's off cold approach which is why you don't feel the book is making an impact. That's probably not the norm for people here

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes