Q&A and discussion about Magic Bullets (not reviews)

1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Q&A and discussion about Magic Bullets (not reviews)

This seems like a very interesting read but has anyone read it yet? I already have the VAH, Game, DVD series...not a mention a bunch of DyD (too many) so I have plenty of material to work with for now. Just wondering if anything new was in this that cant be found in the products I listed (or on Bristol and other free sources).

2. I can't stand DyD stuff cuz it's too philosophical and long. But I'm always looking for new material and I should stop that... lol...

With that said, I can't wait for this to come out... Savoy and Sinn are like the translators of mystery's super brain to normal mortals like us.

Los Angeles, California

Glad you're excited. Looks like early next week!

I appreciate the compliment, but I think Sinn and I might disagree with the characterization. You can see in Sinn's posts here and on his blog how much on his own and in new and exciting directions Sinn is taking himself.

Ditto Magic Bullets, though it will look less so, because I tried to use the common community terms and concepts (many of which are associated with Mystery and many of these Mystery did actually come up with and post in public domain sources). Magic Bullets is also not a The Mystery Method book.

No disrespect to Mystery in this. I will never say anything negative about his game, and I have learned a great deal from him. He is among my biggest influences. Neither of us have been exposed to much of his teaching in the past year and a half, so whatever we've done, we've done on our own. And this is normal and good. I hope the guys I was teaching last year aren't imitating me. I hope they're taking what resonates with them and works well with them and the experimenting like hell to keep pushing the frontiers of knowledge.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post
    Glad you're excited. Looks like early next week!

I appreciate the compliment, but I think Sinn and I might disagree with the characterization. You can see in Sinn's posts here and on his blog how much on his own and in new and exciting directions Sinn is taking himself.

Ditto Magic Bullets, though it will look less so, because I tried to use the common community terms and concepts (many of which are associated with Mystery and many of these Mystery did actually come up with and post in public domain sources). Magic Bullets is also not a The Mystery Method book.

No disrespect to Mystery in this. I will never say anything negative about his game, and I have learned a great deal from him. He is among my biggest influences. Neither of us have been exposed to much of his teaching in the past year and a half, so whatever we've done, we've done on our own. And this is normal and good. I hope the guys I was teaching last year aren't imitating me. I hope they're taking what resonates with them and works well with them and the experimenting like hell to keep pushing the frontiers of knowledge.
    lol sorry, I didn't mean that you were merely saying the same thing as him, but my biggest impression of you was that while alot of stuff in VAH seemed like foreigh language to me or it didn't make sense on a conscious level which needed to be experienced rather than understood, the way you explain things make sense on a conscious level. This is not to say that I'm just going to read the book and not practice, but I think your words give people like me a big boost as I undertand things on a deeper level while I act out routines or whatever it may be. I think one of the new concepts are how to apply game in different situations instead of just club oriented ways, right? Anyway, this is exciting and congrats.

Midwest/South

I have mine on pre-order so I can't wait. Looks like it will cover a wide range of concepts not seen in other ebooks. 9Breaker don't get too caught up in a wide range of different philosophies and information. Too much will rattle your brain and having you thinking too much or giving you that feeling of being an
    expert in your head. Keep it simple and nothing beats just going out and vibing and getting your feet wet or swimming.

My ebook will top all ebooks!! My actual ebooks will come with real live chicks
    that you can practice on. I'm just trying to find a way to work with UPS for
    delivery.

Los Angeles, California

Seldomseen, that's a great post.

I wonder what's next. Books you can fuck?

P.S. AFChamp, no harm taken at all. Like I said, I appreciate the compliment.
    Love Systems President, Program Leader

1 - Read the Magic Bullets Handbook - it's the bible of the Love Systems community, answers 90% of the questions here, and saves you years of time re-inventing the wheel.
    2 - Follow me on The Real Savoy Blog, or my twitter account. And friend me on Facebook for exclusive dating advice I don't post anywhere else.

Sydney

MM Bootcamp Sydney 2-4 March 2007

I attended the bootcamp on the weekend led by Sinn with a supporting role from Captain Jack.

Let me just say that Sinn is the real deal. The whole seminar he had no notes whatsoever, and he led a perfect structure for the full three days. He was saying later on that he has a photographic memory (im so fuckin jealous!), and this partly explains why he can rattle of so much material effortlessly – the other reason is the thousands upon thousands of approaches he has done.

He has a great presence to him whereby he doesn’t come off as bragging, which must be real hard to do with how much he knows and what he has achieved.

Sinn answered every single question even about his personal life. It was a relaxed, but slick presentation and it allowed students to jump in at any time to delve deeper.

Captain Jack is someone I had not heard of before the seminar. Hes a real chilled out type of dude from texas. We also heard about his version of strawberry fields which was awesome. This guy will be huge. I checked out his blog – you guys should do the same (theres a link from sins blog)

I was explaining to Sinn last night that I had always thought that the seminar would just be a rehash of whats in the VAH – its not. Its so much more. Although it follows the same basic structure (A – C – S), its changed to suit Sinn and Savoys new model – which makes so much sense. The level of detail is also something you cant get from the VAH or DVD’s.

On the first night, I mistakenly had the impression that Sinn wasn’t able to keep an eye on everyone, but the next days debrief proved that impression wrong – sinn was able to recite in detail the sticking points for each student – that was fantastic to see the level of analysis.

There was a range of students from early 20s to late 30s. Some guys got more out of it than others simply because they put more effort in, and sinn was able to give more advanced comments.

He also helped push each student in developing their own individuality and even gave each person fashion advice.

So if your thinking about getting real good, no matter whether you have issues approaching, or you just need to get better quality women, you need to take this course.
    One day my signature will be multi-coloured, multi layered, and show links to my greatest posts.... for now italics will do me....

Sydney, Australia

I was also at the bootcamp and yes...it was an awesome experience. Especially meeting Sinn and Captain Jack. They both demonstrated great skills and the field and are both great guys. I find Sinn to be one of the most vibrant and naturally animated guys ive met....alot like myself.... (when I wasnt nervous!!!... ...Yes...Malibu does get nervous too!)

I have not done a bootcamp before this. All my experience has been through various reading and my own trial and error in the field....preety much self taught. And after doing the bootcamp I still found various grey areas of my game that Im definately gonna smash now that I have seen it from the best of the best.

One of the best thing about the camp as Sinn wrote on his blog, all the students were a great bunch of guys...all very different yet very cool. I cant wait for them to come to Mine and Scooby's lair meeting next month to see how they are progressing.

I definately recommend anyone and everyone do a MM bootcamp. The benefits are amazing and very motivating.

Big thanks to Sinn, CJ and also Cody (who assisted)...and to the students for making it a great experience.

Glad to hear you guys got much out of it. A BC sounds like the best way for me to begin my adventures in "the game".

Quick question though, how in-depth was the fashion stuff? My fashion is pretty hit and miss. Id rather get that handled by a professional then keep trying to muddle through myself.

Does anyone know if the instructors/approach coaches are available for fashion consult during the weekend?

Regarldess, cant wait for my BC.

10. I just pre-ordered Magic Bullets not even five minutes ago. I was reading that it taught how to approach women in different environments AND taught solid phone game (Neither of which the VAH didn't emphasize much). Those on top of a kick-ass price kicked me in the nuts and demanded I buy it.