Q&A and discussion about Magic Bullets (not reviews) - Page 3

FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Savoy, I tried to send you an email to the address you gave us for pre-ordering Magic Bullets, but it said the address was not found.

Anyway, this is what I suggest: You should emphasize more on "I just met your twin," since you name it as the greatest text message ever. You say what a woman's typical response would be, but how would you answer if her response is NOT typical or competitive and she goes, "Huh, what are you talking about?"

Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by thefountain View Post
    I was interested in what walks of life where people from? Were most of them from Sydney or out of town?
    Most were from sydney. There were 2 guys from new zealand i think. Maybe one from brisbane too i think.

What times of things were an eye opener for you?
    I guess two main things. 1.
    His sense of delivery - flawless.

2. the ability to talk about anything, non stop and be interesting and funny. Very smooth.

What's the main difference between say a guy who is just learning to Sinn?
    Ummmm, the quality and quantity of chicks. Everyones in it for different reasons - i dont think its really that worthwhile comparing a newbie to sinn.

What does he do well?
    See above.
    One day my signature will be multi-coloured, multi layered, and show links to my greatest posts.... for now italics will do me....

Midwest/South

any updates on the book?

Will this include Advanced Comfort?

EDIT: sorry, Savoy posted on his blog "Subsequent note: Yes... an introduction to Advanced Comfort (that we call Breakthrough Comfort) is in the book."

So I guess the next question is: will there be a thorough treatment on the topic available somewhere outside of bootcamps?

keepin nyc / nj dancers in check

Hi,

I have the book and will review it for the forum.

Ware_ru: Sinn & Future are working on an upcoming advanced comfort seminar
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

Don't Be A Victim (click, read & change your life)

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes
    You'll Stumble In My Footsteps

6. When is Magic Bullets being released? The website still says pre-order, but I thought it was ready to a couple weeks ago?

It is in the final draft form. I have read about 20% now and all I can say is wow. The vah is good but this definitely takes it to the next level (phone game, advanced comfort intro, social circle game, strip clubs, transitions, alot of stuff).

Def siked to finish
    View Full Profile: Click Here 200 + Reviews (Most In Company History): http://www.theattractionforums.com/t...iew_fader.html (watch my journey from student to approach coach, to instructor, to master instructor, to stripper destroyer).

Best quote from a workshop review ever "Overall this bootcamp was a short colombian 10, his teaching ability is a 10, and his game is a 10."

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win
    : There comes a point in everyone's life where they either have their dreams or the reasons they dont. You're the hero of your own story..... write a good one.

Try Walking In My Shoes

8. How deep does it go into female psychology?

I am only 20% in let me finish it and I will review it. I can say that the 2 books that changed my life most were the 01) the 48 laws of power 02) vah and this book is definitely better so I guess it is 01) the 48 laws of power 02) magic bullets

My Bootcamp Schedule:
    NOPE

play2win

Try Walking In My Shoes

10. Ouch. You're only 20% in, and it's already changed your life?