Q&A and discussion about Magic Bullets (not reviews) - Page 2
FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. I too think it looks really good.

Just wondering, how many pages is it?

I'm going to wait till I read the first few reviews of it and if they are positive then I will order it

Will this be the main book of the new Mystery Method in the same way that the VAH was the main "everything we teach is contained here" book of the old Mystery Method?

Thanks!

Easy Bay Area, CA

Quote Originally Posted by t700w View Post
    Quick question though, how in-depth was the fashion stuff? My fashion is pretty hit and miss. Id rather get that handled by a professional then keep trying to muddle through myself.

Does anyone know if the instructors/approach coaches are available for fashion consult during the weekend?
    And how does he give EACH student fashion advice. I imagine classes are quite large (20 or so). Does he just look and give each student advice from his podium, or does he take each one to the side?

Also just heard good stuff about Sinn....he's coming to sweden soon, wish i had the cash to join a workshop hehe

Sydney, Australia

Sinn loves sweden and he had some very cool stories from his bootcamps there. You should definately do one if he goes to sweden.

Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by Thor_762 View Post
    And how does he give EACH student fashion advice. I imagine classes are quite large (20 or so). Does he just look and give each student advice from his podium, or does he take each one to the side?
    There were 12 guys. Firstly he gave general advice like what jeans to buy, shoes to wear etc.

Then he offered advice around the room on each person in front of everyone. Some people had similar looks so they could take on board for their situation too. It also helped in general to hear what "works" and what doesnt.

The time spent on each student wasnt a huge amount of time, but it really wasnt needed. He focused right in on each student rattled off a list of things they should do, depending on their current look. It varied depending on their age and what style he thought would work. One guy was actually "awesome" the way he was, but that was the exception.
    One day my signature will be multi-coloured, multi layered, and show links to my greatest posts.... for now italics will do me....

Sydney, Australia

In addition to that Sinn gave the students advice on fashion based on their personalities that he saw from them when they were out at the in-field workshop part of the bootcamp.

7. I really enjoyed this program a lot and I wouldn't be suprised if some the guys get REALLY fucking good.

It's also been really cool hanging out with Malibu and Scooby even when they bitch out on going out on Sun night.. ooo I have a day job and have to get up early... JK I'm looking forward to seeing you guys tonight.

Best,

S

Sydney

Ok... being AMOGed by sinn... i can take that - well i guess thats what i get for ordering a meal to be delivered to my table INSIDE the seminar room, and taking the attention away from sinn, you attention whore!! ha!
    One day my signature will be multi-coloured, multi layered, and show links to my greatest posts.... for now italics will do me....

Sydney, Australia

If Im gonna be amogged by anybody....im glad its Sinn....!

I mean...he is the second best PUA in the world....

even when he is fixing his hair in the mirror!!!

Sydney, Australia

Hey guys. Great review. Without giving too much away. I was interested in what walks of life where people from? Were most of them from Sydney or out of town?You guys have been doing great posts and have a large knowledge base. What times of things were an eye opener for you?

What's the main difference between say a guy who is just learning to Sinn?
    What does he do well?