PUA Tattoo (Pics & Discussion)

12345 ... LastLast
  1. PUA Tattoo (Pics & Discussion)

Guys
    has anyone got the PUA tattoo that's mentioned in Styles Book The Game?? i'm intrested in what it looks like on! if you have got one can you put a picture of it on the forum

u mean the little heart under your wrist on the vein conceled by a watch...no clue

Yeah..saw this big black Jamaican guy once in a bathroom taking a leak with a chick`s name tattoo-ed right on his dick !
    It was wrinkled gut legible...
    The name was "Wendy"
    I said dude, I`m not staring or interesd...But I noticed your tattoo and that must`ve hurt getting that chicks name tattoo-ed on your dick..
    And he replied back..
    " Whatta you talkin about, Mon...?
    When I get get a hard on...it reads...' Welcome to Jamiaca, Have a Nice Day'

Welcome to Jamaica.

- ROFLMAO.
    Holy shit. I thought that was a serious post at first.

Lmaol No Comments Lol

Ottawa, Ontario

Debating getting it.... but it's a job killer.

Quote Originally Posted by doc
    Yeah..saw this big black Jamaican guy once in a bathroom taking a leak with a chick`s name tattoo-ed right on his dick !
    It was wrinkled gut legible...
    The name was "Wendy"
    I said dude, I`m not staring or interesd...But I noticed your tattoo and that must`ve hurt getting that chicks name tattoo-ed on your dick..
    And he replied back..
    " Whatta you talkin about, Mon...?
    When I get get a hard on...it reads...' Welcome to Jamiaca, Have a Nice Day'
    where did you see the "N" I see a w an e a d and a y but no n in ' Welcome to Jamiaca, Have a Nice Day'....lol just fucking with ya doc

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing
    where did you see the "N" I see a w an e a d and a y but no n in ' Welcome to Jamiaca, Have a Nice Day'....lol just fucking with ya doc
    You miss that big capital letter "N' that starts the word NICE? hehe. funny stuff.

Okay, you guys stop analyzing this poor Jamaican man's tattooed penis! It's getting a little fruity in here!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Trey.Sinner
    You miss that big capital letter "N' that starts the word NICE? hehe. funny stuff.
    Some spend late nights studying grammer, I spend my nights in the field...game on

12345 ... LastLast