Thread: After the song is over???
Results 1 to 3 of 3
02-25-2007, 03:42 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
If you ask a HB to dance, she immediately starts to grind with you, and continues to do so to the end of the song, how do you keep her attention after the song is over?
After the song is over???
It just seem for me that after the song is over, between us it is usually over.
Advice??? Help??? Anything would be appreciated.
02-25-2007, 03:52 PM #2
Where are you when the song is playing? club? bar? bedroom?
When it's over, take her by the hand, and move her to a seduction or comfort building location.
...or stay on for the next song.
(If you've never failed, you've never lived.)
- When I am writing in red, it's as an Attraction Forums mod or admin. When I write in normal text, it's just me.
- Read this before you post: The Forum Rules
- Please Use the Search Function.
- Google is also your friend.
- How to create a new thread
- A Game plan: Love Systems Triad Model
- Magic Bullets
- Love Systems Blog
- No oneitis, no game on a silver platter and no advertising please.
- Follow us on Twitter here.
- Find FREE LSi articles on Scribd here.
- PM me if you experience any problem with your TAF account.
02-27-2007, 01:37 PM #3
- Join Date
- May 2006
I would think most likely the bedroom.
Unless , your just gonna go for the lay in the middle of the dance floor then props to you
Hmm, keep grinding on here, while you both shimmy to the CD player and change song, or change song on the Ipod or whatever really.
You can tell when songs are ending, so while its getting to the point of silence grind with her while moving to the radio or whatever you know.
I'm thinking bedroom since this is in the seduction section.
If not then miaddicts advice is great